edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone seen this video taken from a fan

Michael jackson footage never seen befor PART 1/2
(London 02 arena) <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/X8QCeyot5Es<!-- m -->

Michael jackson footage never seen befor PART 2/2
(London 02 arena) <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/yrZkqJtKv6Q<!-- m -->

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thanks for posting it looks like a very small stage and it looks like it is in front of the michael jackson exhibition i did not know that
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    it was as you walk into the O2 right down the bottom.. i've got a picture of the bubbles hanging over the lads head from when i went the exhibition.. i think they turned red when Mike was there but blue when i went..
    so was the announcment made by the 02 bubble where the exhibition is now I was trying to work it out from the video and the stage looked big on the television but small on the video clip you would have thought they would have given him a pr0per stage
  • No it was just in the rear of the main entrance hall. The little blue bubbles are hanging there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Bless him I wish i had known about it i would have gone i did not even know it was going to be on the television
  • WHY all of a sudden now these things surface <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I wonder <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Althoug I must say in this clip the voice sounds really like him.
  • This is neat however wish he held the camera a bit more still!!!!

Anyways though put on some good ear phones and play around with your sound...it is clearly Michael...Always said it was

There is no O2 double
  • wonderful clip, and you can see mike interacting with the public so well

and it would seen that the presenters comments were taken out of context too.

gosh what a rush to be there.