another proof of the ambulance photo

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
The paparazzi themself said, it is till today a myth who made the foto!

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I refuse to believe that it is possible to get that pic from those windows.
  • Has anyone seen or heard this guy talking, the one who took the picture? We've heard Ben say who it was and we've heard Ben give his account of how it came to be, but if the guys who work as Papps don't know who he is, why should we take the word of Ben, who everyone knows was a friend of MJ's.

You'd think he would tell his story.
  • Could this man be someone who sat on the starline sightseeing bus??? On you tube there's a vid of the sightseeing bus who was there at the moment and I saw someone running back to the bus, I think, not sure tho...
    I still believe MJ's face doesn't look like 2009, it looks to young and his nose looks different. It is not the 50 year old Mike! You must compare the pic with other pictures of '09 and younger pics and look closely at his nose. I tell you wether he's dead or not that ambo pic is not the genuine one!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    It was Christopher Weiss. He was there with Ben Evanstad.
  • jeje Posts: 128
    I refuse to believe that it is possible to get that pic from those windows.

i agree..not with the tinted windows and a moving ambulance
  • I refuse to believe that it is possible to get that pic from those windows.

i agree..not with the tinted windows and a moving ambulance

It's possible:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4518<!-- l -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    yeah it's possible but I still think the photo is fake .. my feeling say it's fake .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    I think it's a staged picture which was taken some day before, they must have rehearsed the "death" So whoever took it must be in the hoax anyways.
    Christopher Weiss...that's Ben said indeed,does anyone has a picture of this guy ?If we have we can compare it to the guy in the ambulance video.
    I've searched for pictures from Weiss yesterday, but I haven't found it yet.
  • RosieRosie Posts: 50
    Tina K, I'm with you on that one. I don't care what anyone says, there is no way any anyone could have got the clear photo, and the angle of it, from taking a photo from the outside of the ambulance. I have always believed that, and nothing will change my mind.
  • Tina K, I'm with you on that one. I don't care what anyone says, there is no way any anyone could have got the clear photo, and the angle of it, from taking a photo from the outside of the ambulance. I have always believed that, and nothing will change my mind.

i agree with you guys
  • So even the paparazzis wonders...very interesting <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Tina K, I'm with you on that one. I don't care what anyone says, there is no way any anyone could have got the clear photo, and the angle of it, from taking a photo from the outside of the ambulance. I have always believed that, and nothing will change my mind.
    Even though I have successfully done it??
  • I want to recap and summarize a little:

Yes the ambo photo is a "possible" photo to do.
    It is possible to put MJ face (no matter which one, many can fit with PS)
    It is possible to stage it all as a photo shooting sesion.
    It is possible taking this photo without the photographer reflectted.

To me the key clue with the ambo photo is the red car reflection.
    As far as I´ve seen, I ´see a clear exit for the van, when the photo is taken.
    No red car there, (it should have been parking in paralelo, really close,
    to the left of the photographer).
    I can´t see the car, and there is no room for it.

There is another detail that I recently saw.
    The reflection´s ground doesn´t fit.
    It shows the lights and shadows of the tree leaves in the ground.
    That fits with the ground under the van, not to the right,
    which is all sunny, light and clear of shadows.
    I mean 6 feet from the van right side, the ground that should be reflected.

The only way to proove this photo is fake telling us something,
    is saying why it is impossible, not how it is possible.
    Tina K, I'm with you on that one. I don't care what anyone says, there is no way any anyone could have got the clear photo, and the angle of it, from taking a photo from the outside of the ambulance. I have always believed that, and nothing will change my mind.

Please fill me in...
  • Sorry, but I think this photo is fake.
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279

I think that I've seen that topic of yours when you shown it to us how it was possible to make a picture through a tinted window...but I wonder about one thing : it's not doubting what you're saying at all,because you have photographic evidence,but did you do these pictures with a moving ambulance,running around this moving ambulance ? I think it's possible to do through a tinted window,yes because cameras nowadays are really good...but come on,such a clear,so well taken,not being blurry at all,in such good position...almost as people think it's staged..is it possible to do it ?I'm not saying it's not but tough it's strange,really strange that an assistant cameraman made this beautiful shot of someone in a moving ambulance,without to mention that the subject seem like a healthy 30-years old altough he is 50 and was described as a drug addict,frail and at death-door...
    Not saying that I don't believe you(you know better,because you're in medical field,right ?),but understand that people here don't accept it,it's too perfect to be true for us.
  • I like this article. If you are a paparazzi you wait all the day with other 20 or 30 papparazzi in front of the door, restaurant... etc. And with the time you know the people, liek he said in the article...
    And if he is saying that he was no professional photgrapher. Why the hell a non professional is able to make such a good photo?
    No way...

@LAdyMedic...
    Can you post your photo? So we can have a look.
  • I like this article. If you are a paparazzi you wait all the day with other 20 or 30 papparazzi in front of the door, restaurant... etc. And with the time you know the people, liek he said in the article...
    And if he is saying that he was no professional photgrapher. Why the hell a non professional is able to make such a good photo?
    No way...

@LAdyMedic...

I started a thread in the Ambulance forum.
    I like this article. If you are a paparazzi you wait all the day with other 20 or 30 papparazzi in front of the door, restaurant... etc. And with the time you know the people, liek he said in the article...
    No way...

@LAdyMedic...

I started a thread in the Ambulance forum.
    I've already found it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • needless to say that pic is not 2009 mj.

photoalbum_61726827_user1812985-1.jpg
  • it would seem strange that death would make you look younger and healthier?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Looked healthier without the makeup, but the media couldn't let that be they had to rag on the 'color'.
  • my[KING]"]needless to say that pic is not 2009 mj.

photoalbum_61726827_user1812985-1.jpg
    so right
  • The picture is false because it is a fabrication. There can be a reflection of the red car because the body of what is blocking paparazzi. Recall that the ambulance is moving. <BR>Sorry for my English .....