Is it fake?

RuxRux Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I know many on this forum said the family portrayed no real emotion after Michael's passing. At times I agreed, other times I would just think that people have different ways of dealing with pain... Anyhow, i have just watched this video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNllEr1wokU<!-- m -->

Joe is the last person i thought i would see emotional like that. It doesn't seem fake me to me... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I think he's a good actor, that's all.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I understand you...I had seen it ,some time ago,and that day was a bad day for me ....it was one of the many down in my emotional roaller coaster..
    same as in interviews when brothers cry...
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> that didn't look like fake emotion to me.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Do you call that emotional?Defenitly acting!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Hmm, I don't really see how he's so emotional, but you know what? He's a media whore, he wishes people would support his new record label and what not, and I don't even think he would be in on the hoax.
  • Well at the funeral they showed the pic of Katherine crying and that made me feel upset myself and it hurt and made me not believe anymore for a couple days <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> But I looked again and instead of a sad cry I thought about how my mom crys when we get into trouble or something and it's a more worried cry than anything <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I still wonder about the pic <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I will post the pic.
  • RuxRux Posts: 24
    Yes, Joseph acted extremely insensitive in other interviews.. i.e when he was on LKL saying how his son was MJ, a world known superstar and emphasizing that instead of acting like a father who lost his son. And there are certainly many things that can be said about Joseph which are would not necessarily flatter him. BUT, in this video it does seem to me like he's sincere...
  • Maybe Joe thought about who he just lost not Michael Jackson but his son Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    art.katherine.jackson.gi.jpg.jpg
    She looks worried like I hope he will be alright <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i think she looks grief stricken.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • No, he is not an actor. This was real. Joe Jackson is a human being after all. And his boys - most of all Michael - were his life.

Did you read Joe`s book "Die Jacksons" (I think it was only published in german)?

Joe stated that he was soo proud of Michael but never told him because Michael should not feel superior over his brothers (Joe of course cared for the career of all of them).

I am afraid Michael never got to read this (that`s what Joe stated in the book and since there was no english edition it might be true).

Oh well, I don`t feel comfortable right now ----
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I know many on this forum said the family portrayed no real emotion after Michael's passing. At times I agreed, other times I would just think that people have different ways of dealing with pain... Anyhow, i have just watched this video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNllEr1wokU<!-- m -->

Joe is the last person i thought i would see emotional like that. It doesn't seem fake me to me... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

But I can't see any tears...
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    I´m very sorry but I do not agree with a couple of you here....Joe is alsways talking about Michael Jackson the superstar, no emotion, no tears, no nothing, because he is talking about the superstar that he only cares about to make money.... But Joe never talks about Michael; his son, ofcourse he is going to cry and get emonional when asked about his SON!!!....People even get emotional when their dogs die and this was his SON!!! Nou I do not know if Michael is dead of alife, but what is he is dead! The thought alone of losing a child would kill a person...
    This is not just for Joe but also for the family...if this is in fact all a hoax, doe you really think it is easy to pretent somebody close to you is dead, I could not emagine the pressure they must be going through..that alone would case emotional pain!!!
  • Well, we've discussed this many times in regard to Michael's children, siblings & parents emotions, this is one of those topics where people is 50-50 in their opinions. My thoughts on this: there are so many ways to deal with pain/sadness, as ways to give an interpretation to people's emotions through short videos or some pictures. It's hard, almost impossible to be totally objectives on this issue.
  • Sorry, See, this is just an effect of cognitive dissonance.

It does not need - real - tears in public. And there are medications to suppress emotions, if necessary. Hollywood is used to it, big deal!
  • you know IF michael is in some sort of Witness Protection Program for some realy scary reasons, maybe thats why JOE and KATHERINE are crying? cause they feel so sad michael had to do this? just a thought.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Speaking of this video that is not emotional at all, don't forget the same Joe before memorial day, advertising his coming up CDs and existing little show business or whatever he has with very exsited emotion and wide smile on his face without any shame. Also many other different videos I have seen he always glad and happy, I had a moment to think this man is always "high" or retarded OR MICHAEL IS ALIVE. People, I have seen Katherine on Star Dance concert with Janet or La Toya, after the concert she gave short interview WITH WIDE SMILE on her face saying "how much great time she had". And that was in Septemebr or so, short time after Michael's "funeral".
    You may find that on tube and explain what the hell was that! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • If I truly thought about a loved one dead, and gone, then talked as if they were gone forever.. I would get emotional.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Maybe Joe thought about who he just lost not Michael Jackson but his son Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    She looks worried like I hope he will be alright <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Hmm, I don't know if she's really crying, not sure if that's a tear, that kinda light part on her cheek. I've seen quite a few pictures of the funeral now, and they all seem to WANT to show you people are crying. But then again, I just wonder, if they were really crying, if there weren't any better pics to show this, pics that would leave no doubt. But you know what, my mom cries at every funeral and every wedding, even if she didn't care about the person, she would surely cry at a funeral if nobody had died at all, too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> These are just moments in which people get emotional easily.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Maybe Joe thought about who he just lost not Michael Jackson but his son Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Or maybe he thought about the fact that he lost his means of support.
  • RosieRosie Posts: 50
    Joe said he didn't want to see his son in the casket like that... he wanted to remember him on stage! LOL! It was the interviewer who mentioned that Joe had lost a son.
    Just like he said at the beginning in that interview that the world had lost a superstar (no mention of that HE had lost a son there).
    He seems to have trouble saying that!
  • What that was only a sad Joe Jackson, what tears are you talking about. This information could still go either way. So I do not know what to say about that video, as there are so many different interpretations
    that could made regarding this video.