Picture Comparison

ghostorchidghostorchid Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi guys!

I have been fascinated by Dave Dave for a while... And decided to compare Michael and him in Photoshop. Check out what I got! What does everyone think? A pretty good match I think... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

DaveDave.jpg

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS MICHEAL....XXXX
  • good comparison!
    have you tried moving the eyebrows etc. on to the ''real'' DD to see how that match?
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    Hi guys!

I have been fascinated by Dave Dave for a while... And decided to compare Michael and him in Photoshop. Check out what I got! What does everyone think? A pretty good match I think... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

DaveDave.jpg

OMG, I am going nuts..could it be real?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • good comparison!
    have you tried moving the eyebrows etc. on to the ''real'' DD to see how that match?

Yes, on the low left picture that is Michael's eyebrow <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I didn't put both of them though. The same picture is photoshoped to reduce Dave's skin damage and I made it a bit lighter and took away the glasses. So it would be easier to compare. It's creepy how the jaw line, the lengths of the nose and mouth, the eyes and the distance between them - all match. I don't know what to think... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ghostorchild I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PIC OMG
  • im not a believer in the dd thing - sorry guys

but you keep at it, maybe one day?
  • Perfect match! Thx.
    It's HIM!!
  • I never believed in this picture "tests" but from the first time I saw LK video, I was just sure it was Michael...Not only his eyes or his voice, but simply the way he just stands there...I told myself that Dave Dave spent so much time with MJ...he could have taken the same ways, same way of speaking...but i'm still sure it was not the davedave we can see on his myspace pictures. I mean, on his myspace photos, he looks "confortable' whereas the dave dave we can see on tv looks "stuck" in his own skin. Dave Dave, I am sorry for saying this, if I'm wrong, but it's my personnal thought. Didn't mean to hurt, but my deep feeling about this is that Michael was disguised. I mean there are many people that where close to Michael and no one took so much of him. Only HE can move this way, speak this way, stare at people this way...
    I definitly do not wish to hurt Dave Dave, but I just keep wondering...
  • I'd think it'd be great if someone could take a picture of the 'real Dave Dave (from myspace and such) and the DaveDave on Larry King Live ( whom im hoping is MJ)...and compare the SCARS.
    I myself have some scars on my face & have had a few cosmetic surgeries to improve them, so i could tell u, scars are hard to conceal & hard to change (even with mulitple surgeries in some cases) . scars are also extremly hard to duplicate. ( w/ makeup and such) Especially graphic & distorded colored scars such as dave daves,

And if someone could do research and possibly find out the latest surgeries the real dave dave has had, ( to rule out his scars not matching due to reconstructive surgery)

If the scars dont match up ( and from my random researching they DON'T) good chance it could be a good make-up job! Not to mention the eyes and lips dont match & the voices sound oddly similar....
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    WeLoveUmore_MJ, Welcome and thanks for your ideas. I have an idea. You could be the someone who takes a photo of Dave Dave and does the research. I'm not serious, honest. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WeLoveUmore_MJ, Welcome and thanks for your ideas. I have an idea. You could be the someone who takes a photo of Dave Dave and does the research. I'm not serious, honest. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, I gave it a shot. And im getting rather frustrated and confused. some scars match, some don't. Depends on the pics and when they were taken....

Here's whats up so far:

daved1.jpg

Plz go here for a better view: <!-- m -->http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6517/daved1.jpg<!-- m -->

I NEED YOUR HELP! CAN SOMEONE GET SOME DECENT QUALITY HD PICTURES OF BOTH DAVE'S? Would be a great help! I'm not having much luck ! Thank you all!
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    WeLoveUmore_MJ, Thanks for taking the cheekiness in good spirit. I'm also not any good with computer software programs that could do all these comparisons. I wouldn't know where to start. There are some good Dave Dave threads on this forum. This is a fascinating one, the thread on here titled "Repost: Official Dave Dave Thread". It always makes me laugh.
  • MJ_BadMJ_Bad Posts: 19
    Hi guys!

DaveDave.jpg

this is MJ 100%
  • I'd think it'd be great if someone could take a picture of the 'real Dave Dave (from myspace and such) and the DaveDave on Larry King Live ( whom im hoping is MJ)...and compare the SCARS.
    I myself have some scars on my face & have had a few cosmetic surgeries to improve them, so i could tell u, scars are hard to conceal & hard to change (even with mulitple surgeries in some cases) . scars are also extremly hard to duplicate. ( w/ makeup and such) Especially graphic & distorded colored scars such as dave daves,

And if someone could do research and possibly find out the latest surgeries the real dave dave has had, ( to rule out his scars not matching due to reconstructive surgery)

If the scars dont match up ( and from my random researching they DON'T) good chance it could be a good make-up job! Not to mention the eyes and lips dont match & the voices sound oddly similar....

You know, as long as it's a complete "silicone" disguise on his face, he can have everything exactly the same place as real Dave dave...He only had to have it done recently from DD's face.
  • The "Dave Dave" eyes do it all for me!
    Hi, Michael!!!