Who should play MJ if a new movie is made about his life?

There was a rumor that his alleged son Omer Bhatti is going to play him in a new biopic about his life when he was at the top of his career. I think R&B singer Lloyd would also be a good choice. He reminds me of a young MJ back in the 70's for some reason. Who would you guys pick to play him if there was a new movie to come out about him? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Hmmm, I'm no help.
    I have no idea.

But Lloyd, huh?
    isn't his nose like the size of texas? young mj's nose didn't have that much ha cha cha cha to it. they'll have to hire someone else to play mj after off the wall.. sorry, i'm tired and should be in bed
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Hmmm, I'm no help.
    I have no idea.

But Lloyd, huh?
    isn't his nose like the size of texas? young mj's nose didn't have that much ha cha cha cha to it. they'll have to hire someone else to play mj after off the wall.. sorry, i'm tired and should be in bed

Do you know who Lloyd is?
    Maybe one of his nephews could also play him too. I think Omer is a good choice also because he is really cute and he favors MJ to me. He also can dance too but he is extremely short.
    Hmmm, I'm no help.
    I have no idea.

But Lloyd, huh?

He's a singer right?
    Worked with ummm...

Gosh, Irv Gotti right?
    Hmmm, I'm no help.
    I have no idea.

But Lloyd, huh?

He's a singer right?
    Worked with ummm...

Gosh, Irv Gotti right?

Yeah that's right. Sounds like you disagree about him playing MJ though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He couldn't be any worse than Flex Alexander in Man in the Mirror movie. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was just thinking appearance wise.

I don't remember much of his music though. Sorry. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I also don't know much of his acting skills, has he acted in anything?

And I agree about nobody being worse than Flex. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I still laugh out loud when I think of him saying, "they didn't BELIEVE!!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Like Michael's some idiot sitting in a tree spewing rubbish...
  • Personally, I would rather see a professional actor do it than a family member or musical artist. Especially after that Man In The Mirror fiasco. That whole situation was just a travesty. But I'm hard pressed to come up with an actor that I think could really pull it off...
  • Flex Alexander in Man in the Mirror movie

I'm not sure who should play as MJ...but I definitely know who shouldn't
  • Prince Michael Jackson (II) after 20 years from now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I don't know which one is which. But his nephew from 3T that was in that picture w/ him. Taj, Taryll or whatever his name is. He looks a lot like him. idk about his acting though? or dancing? Omer Bhatti maybe but he is waaayyyy too short.
  • Can I nominate myself for Mrs MJ??
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Michael Jackson himself <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Hmmm, I'm no help.
    I have no idea.

But Lloyd, huh?

Oh my gosh! the small text!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    rotfl!!
    Umm, Lloyd is too short, too ugly (sorry) & doesn't look anything like MJ during any era.
  • Chris Tucker.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    Personally, I would rather see a professional actor do it than a family member or musical artist. Especially after that Man In The Mirror fiasco. That whole situation was just a travesty. But I'm hard pressed to come up with an actor that I think could really pull it off...
    Johnny Depp - if any <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> . And it depends on what the movie's highlight is supposed to be. Is it a musical or a character study ...
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    an actor that I think could really pull it off...[/quote]
    Johnny Depp - if any <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> . And it depends on what the movie's highlight is supposed to be. Is it a musical or a character study ...[/quote]
    i agree johnny depp would do a great job he,s a good actor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    only Johnny Depp could do it
  • Johnny Depp. Hands down. I disagree that Lloyd is short and ugly. I've been in his presence a few times, and he is anything but.
    i love Johnny Depp! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    He'd be great, I think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think Johnny Depp should play him , they almost have the same color in the face & height , if I am correct - He would do Michael justice in a movie playing him .
  • Yes Johnny Depp is quite awesome. He is definitely talented enough and I did think of him when I saw the header for this thread but I'm pretty sure the original poster was questioning who could play Jackson as he was in the 80s. So unless we paint Depp black and make him 20 years more youthful, I don't see him being too convincing. He is always my first choice though when it comes to complex characters... he's just so good at it.
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Yes Johnny Depp is quite awesome. He is definitely talented enough and I did think of him when I saw the header for this thread but I'm pretty sure the original poster was questioning who could play Jackson as he was in the 80s. So unless we paint Depp black and make him 20 years more youthful, I don't see him being too convincing. He is always my first choice though when it comes to complex characters... he's just so good at it.

Michael's skin tone by 1985 was porcelain white for the most part (Check Captain EO) and to be honest, I don't care if the actor is black, white, purple or blue, so long as he does justice to Michael as a person, I'll be more than happy with it.
  • I don't know... he looks like he's got some color to me in Captain EO... and beyond. But I agree, it would be nice to see someone portray him well for once.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I definitely think Johnny Depp could pull off the looks, but what about the voice?
    Chris Tucker.

I was thinking about him too as a choice. When MJ was younger his eyes look really big like Chris. Also Chris has that high kinda voice like MJ. I know he would do him justice playing the part because he had a lot of admiration and respect for him. He was also one of MJ's real friends. He knows him on a personal level. Some people on here are saying Johnny Depp but I don't see it. I don't think he could dance like MJ. There's no way someone could play him without being able to dance.