This Is It: Conspiracy, Racism, & the Prince connection

kingofmysterykingofmystery Posts: 585
edited February 2010 in References & Similarities
Whether you personally believe in specific conspiracy theories such as "Illuminati", mind control, etc., or not, I think most of us would agree there has been some form of conspiracy involving Michael Jackson. He said this himself during the horrendous accusations, but did not/could not elaborate. I would like to share with you some things, and let you draw your own conclusions.

We know that Kenny O. mentioned Michael liking Prince during his interview with Oprah before "This Is It" came out in the theaters. And a lot of us questioned: why did Kenny mention Prince?

Here is an interview with Prince earlier last year. He has some very interesting things to say. He discusses his song "Dreamer" from his 2009 album Lotusflow3r and what inspired the song.

[youtube:xkttdzb1]

Dreamer

I was born, raised on a slave plantation
In the United States, of the red, white and blue
Never knew that I was different, till Dr. King was on a balcony
Lyin' in a bloody pool
I expected so much more from a loving
A loving, loving society
A truthful explanation, you know what
I got another, another conspiracy

If it was just a dream, listen, call me, call me a dreamer too

With more rewards and accolades, then anyone before or after
21st century, oh what a shame, what a shame
Race, race still matters
A race to what, and where we going
We in the same boat, but I'm the only one rowing

Last time I checked, you were sleeping, but you can call me a dreamer too
(What's up with this)

Peanut butter logic, served on a bed of lies
Don't go down too easy, when you've seen your father cry
Have you ever clutched the steering wheel in your car too tight
Praying that police sirens just pass you by that night
While the helicopter circles us, this theory's getting deep
Think they're spraying chemicals over the city
While we sleep

Come on, I'm staying awake
you can call me a dreamer too
(Ahhh, I got one eye open for these devils)

(Wake up, wake up)

(I pledge allegiance, to..)

The italicized part is particularly interesting as it seems to be a reference to Michael. The song also discusses Chemtrails, chemicals, and the negative impact it has on society...specifically on the areas of society most significantly impacted by these chemicals--mostly lower socioeconomic/minority class areas.

Towards the end of the interview he discusses American history and the idea of George Washington NOT being the first President, and that American history has not been factual as told in school books. This reminds me of Michael's speech in 2002, discussing racism in New York. I am just beginning to research this and will not pretend to know all the facts on this topic, but so far I have read about African American political leaders existing before George Washington, who have not been mentioned in educational textbooks or classrooms. Have Michael and Prince been trying to expose the lies, racism, and tainted government agendas all along?

I have long suspected Michael's death has been about social justice and the fight for the TRUTH. Since June 25 we have been reminded of the message with his song "They Don't Care About Us". Two short film music videos have been produced since his death: "This Is It" and "They Don't Care About Us". Both carry the same message. (Remember the "Stop The Hate" sign in "This Is It"?) Also, a recent video was just released of the Filipino prisoners dancing to "They Don't Care About Us". Coincidence? Or not?

Weeks ago, TMZ drew our attention to the date of January 18, which happened to being Martin Luther King, Jr. day in the US. Many of us here suspected a connection. January 18 came and went, a rather uneventful day in MJ news. But what you may not know, now that it is February, is that February is celebrated as "Black History Month" in the US. Maybe we should all be seeking a genuine history lesson. Perhaps we'll get one, whether we are ready for it or not.

"It's been a long, a long time coming, but I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will." This is it...

Comments

• Coincidentially, right after I posted this, I saw this recent article. Hmm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

North Carolina Schools May Cut Chunk Out of U.S. History Lessons

He may be the president who governed during the Civil War, freeing the slaves, but under a new curriculum proposal for North Carolina high schools, U.S. history would begin years after President Lincoln, with the presidency of Rutherford B. Hayes in 1877.

State education leaders say this may help students learn about more recent history in greater depth.

"We are certainly not trying to go away from American history," Rebecca Garland, the chief academic officer for North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, told Fox News. "What we are trying to do is figure out a way to teach it where students are connected to it, where they see the big idea, where they are able to make connections and draw relationships between parts of our history and the present day."
    <!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584758,00.html<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    This has some scary implications.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    "We are certainly not trying to go away from American history,"

This has some scary implications.

Thank you for posting both.

760f4c23501b.gif @ the bolded.

I didn't think they could get much further away from "American History" but I guess I was wrong....

I agree that Prince is really on the ball.
    Which is probably why he releases his albums the way that he does now.

I have nothing but respect for Prince.

I think those lines did have to do with Michael, but he may have been really trying to talk TO him, rather than ABOUT him.
    I think they had a friendly rivalry going on based on mutual respect and admiration.
  • I agree that Prince is really on the ball.
    Which is probably why he releases his albums the way that he does now.
    I have nothing but respect for Prince.
    I think those lines did have to do with Michael, but he may have been really trying to talk TO him, rather than ABOUT him.
    I think they had a friendly rivalry going on based on mutual respect and admiration.

Yes, the more I familiarize myself and learn about Prince, the more I realize how aware and "in tune" he also is with the world around him. I am really beginning to have an admiration for him for his voice of sanity, awareness, and truth. It definitely takes some courage, that's for sure.
  • Any thoughts from anyone else?
  • Thank you for posting this it's very interesting indeed. Love Prince <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I definitely think there is some kind of connection between him and Michael, some kind of understanding about something powerful that we don't fully know about but speculate about. I started thinking about prince after I saw one of Jonell's hoax videos. One of them includes a clip of Prince at a press conference or something and one reporter asks something about Michael and Prince reply is very interesting. He says something like: "I've hardly spoken about Michael ever but I think we all should just chill because he might know something that we don't <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ". However this was, I think, in 2001. You might have seen this clip already? I tried to find it on youtube but the only thing I can find is another part of the conference which is strange... I admire Prince he's never been afraid to make a point even though it might make things more difficult for him. Idk, he and Michael probably knows something that we can't really put our finger on and I want to know what it is! I
  • Prince and MJ got on with each other. They did not feud, that was all a rumour cooked up by the media. It simply wasnt true.

Prince said of MJs death "Its hard to say goodbye to someone you have loved"
  • Prince said of MJs death "Its hard to say goodbye to someone you have loved"

That makes me want to cry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> We're and when did he say that?

I don't think this thread is about them not getting on I interpreted it as a connection between the too which I find very likely. I personally think they had huge respect for eachother and I find it beautiful. Prince seems to have an understanding of michael that a lot other famous peole don't. I say "seems to", since I don't know him of course... But he seems to be aware of the same things that Michael was aware of, things that we're trying to figure out. Well I'm not sure it's just a feeling that I get...
  • Excuse my weird spelling too much stuff going on in my head right now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Also, if anyone has any further insight or finds any additional information about there being previous presidents before George Washington in the US, please share your findings. I will do the same. This issue has really captured my interest, as I have never even heard of this before.

That makes me want to cry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> We're and when did he say that?

I don't think this thread is about them not getting on I interpreted it as a connection between the too which I find very likely. I personally think they had huge respect for eachother and I find it beautiful. Prince seems to have an understanding of michael that a lot other famous peole don't. I say "seems to", since I don't know him of course... But he seems to be aware of the same things that Michael was aware of, things that we're trying to figure out. Well I'm not sure it's just a feeling that I get...

In a french interview, Prince talked about Michael Jackson and was asked about his death and how he felt about it.

The english translation was posted on Prince.org, a Prince fan web site and here is a few quotes;

“When I played in London in 2007, the O ² Arena, I asked the producers what had been the record number of shows played consecutively in their venue. They said six. I said that I wanted to do twenty-one. During two weeks they refused me, nobody had ever played for so long. All concerts were nevertheless sold out. Since then, Michael Jackson showed me that I should go farther.”

When asked about performing the Jacksons “Shake Your Body Down To The Ground”, Prince added;

“My singer Elisa has the same timbre as Michael when he was young. And a good song is a good song.”

Lastly, the question that many people were wanting to know; How did Prince feel about the death of Michael Jackson?

(Prince, obviously reluctant, does not want to dwell on the subject.) “It is always sad to lose someone you loved.”

link: <!-- m -->http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2009/10/16 ... ons-death/<!-- m -->

In a french interview, Prince talked about Michael Jackson and was asked about his death and how he felt about it.

The english translation was posted on Prince.org, a Prince fan web site and here is a few quotes;

“When I played in London in 2007, the O ² Arena, I asked the producers what had been the record number of shows played consecutively in their venue. They said six. I said that I wanted to do twenty-one. During two weeks they refused me, nobody had ever played for so long. All concerts were nevertheless sold out. Since then, Michael Jackson showed me that I should go farther.”

When asked about performing the Jacksons “Shake Your Body Down To The Ground”, Prince added;

“My singer Elisa has the same timbre as Michael when he was young. And a good song is a good song.”

Lastly, the question that many people were wanting to know; How did Prince feel about the death of Michael Jackson?

(Prince, obviously reluctant, does not want to dwell on the subject.) “It is always sad to lose someone you loved.”

link: <!-- m -->http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2009/10/16 ... ons-death/<!-- m -->

Thank u DancingThe Dream!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Well I would just like to say

Seems to me that Prince did pretty well for himself in a country he hates so much.
    We as a society aren't perfect. Many, many people try to make it a better place...a better world.
    Most know the shortcomings without it being thrown in our faces....
    If Prince so hates it here he could easily go elsewhere and denounce his citizenship.

It just pisses me off.
  • Thank you KingofMystery for sharing your thoughts on this. Yes, racism is definitely a part of the Michael Jackson conspiracy and it HAS to stop, right here and right now.

You wrote: "Weeks ago, TMZ drew our attention to the date of January 18, which happened to being Martin Luther King, Jr. day in the US. Many of us here suspected a connection. January 18 came and went, a rather uneventful day in MJ news.". Let's not forget about the demonstrations that took place that very same day in Los Angeles (brought to us through TMZ Live), New York and Chicago.
  • Well I would just like to say

Seems to me that Prince did pretty well for himself in a country he hates so much.
    We as a society aren't perfect. Many, many people try to make it a better place...a better world.
    However, if Prince so hates it here he could easily go elsewhere and denounce his citizenship.

It just pisses me off.

Didnt Michael pretty much have the same kind of attitude towards the USA, though? He did vow to never perform in the USA again.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

However, if Prince so hates it here he could easily go elsewhere and denounce his citizenship.

It just pisses me off.

Didnt Michael pretty much have the same kind of attitude towards the USA, though? He did vow to never perform in the USA again.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes, Michael did not want to perform in the US and no wonder the way they (american media) treated him <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> He did however do the 30th anniversary shows in NY, which was afterwards.

Isn't Prince right though? There is still much to be improved (as well as in other countries). America is Prince's home and he wants change or to be heard, what better way to do that then through his music? Just as Michael uses his music to convey his messages. I don't see his song as a mere complaint, it's there to open up people's eyes. Let's question things, don't just accept what the state/government is telling you. Don't be scared of searching for truth even if it's ugly. Prince is not afraid of controversy, he's not going to do whatever he's told. This is just my interpretation though
  • alovesmichael,

I agree with you. I think Prince is speaking out about his frustrations, with the hope of bringing about awareness and change. I think you can love your country and care enough to despise what's going on in it.
    I have to respect Prince for bringing up these issues. That takes some guts.
  • Thank you so much for sharing this. Racism is one of the most disgusting things in the world and is part of the mind control programming and what they did to Michael and it definitely has to stop! And I love Prince too, He and Michael got along very well but the media always lies so they definitely lied about that they didn't get along too. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • alovesmichael,

I agree with you. I think Prince is speaking out about his frustrations, with the hope of bringing about awareness and change. I think you can love your country and care enough to despise what's going on in it.
    I have to respect Prince for bringing up these issues. That takes some guts.

It sure does. Whenever I read about Prince and people's reactions to him they're often negative, fans that are disappointed and so on. This is understandable because they want to go and see him perform and they want to see his performances on YT, so do I, but I still respect him. Maybe he doesn't want to do things just to "please" people, he emphasizes that he's an artist first of all and to me arts is about your own expression not about what other people think or want. He brings up these important questions because they're there right in front of our eyes but many people are too afraid to see them. Just as Michael he uses his gifts for an important purpose but if people rather go listen to Miley Cyrus (uuggh!) I can't help but be scared of where we are going...
  • Thank you KingofMystery for sharing your thoughts on this. Yes, racism is definitely a part of the Michael Jackson conspiracy and it HAS to stop, right here and right now.

You wrote: "Weeks ago, TMZ drew our attention to the date of January 18, which happened to being Martin Luther King, Jr. day in the US. Many of us here suspected a connection. January 18 came and went, a rather uneventful day in MJ news.". Let's not forget about the demonstrations that took place that very same day in Los Angeles (brought to us through TMZ Live), New York and Chicago.

Thanks, Mo, for mentioning the demonstrations. I forgot about that.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Also, if anyone has any further insight or finds any additional information about there being previous presidents before George Washington in the US, please share your findings. I will do the same. This issue has really captured my interest, as I have never even heard of this before.

"John Hanson First President of the United States
    George Washington Had 7 Presidential Predecessors
    Sep 8, 2008 Shawn M. Tomlinson

Who was the first president of the United States? Wrong. It wasn't George Washington, but it was a friend of his.

John Hanson, the representative from Maryland to the Continental Congress in 1781 and elected as the first president from 1781 to 1782.

The First Black President?
    And he may have been black, according to Alex'ander Wilson on the Web site presidentjohnhanson.com. The author claims Hanson was a Moor. He delves into questions about Hanson including why he is not listed a signer of the Declaration of Independence and why there doesn’t appear to be a body
    ."

Read more at Suite101: John Hanson First President of the United States: George Washington Had 7 Presidential Predecessors http://americanhistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/geo_washington_had_7_presidential_predecessors#ixzz0ecdllVXV

More info:

From Wikipedia -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson

And just because I love Dick Gregory <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> -
    http://www.dickgregory.com/dick/14_washington.html
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Also, if anyone has any further insight or finds any additional information about there being previous presidents before George Washington in the US, please share your findings. I will do the same. This issue has really captured my interest, as I have never even heard of this before.

"John Hanson First President of the United States
    George Washington Had 7 Presidential Predecessors
    Sep 8, 2008 Shawn M. Tomlinson

Who was the first president of the United States? Wrong. It wasn't George Washington, but it was a friend of his.

John Hanson, the representative from Maryland to the Continental Congress in 1781 and elected as the first president from 1781 to 1782.

The First Black President?
    And he may have been black, according to Alex'ander Wilson on the Web site presidentjohnhanson.com. The author claims Hanson was a Moor. He delves into questions about Hanson including why he is not listed a signer of the Declaration of Independence and why there doesn’t appear to be a body
    ."

Read more at Suite101: John Hanson First President of the United States: George Washington Had 7 Presidential Predecessors http://americanhistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/geo_washington_had_7_presidential_predecessors#ixzz0ecdllVXV

More info:

From Wikipedia -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson

And just because I love Dick Gregory <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> -
    http://www.dickgregory.com/dick/14_washington.html

Actually, I believe George Washington may have been the first president of the UNITED STATES under the Constitution, but John Hanson was the first President of Congress under the Articles of Confederation. So it's really how you look at it. But the history books are definitely "edited"...

ETA: And that old saying "You won't know where you're going, unless you know where you've been"...well there is a lot of truth in that I think. We have been kept in the dark for a reason. JMO of course.

Here is a website listing other presidents before Washington: <!-- m -->http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/582763/posts<!-- m -->

*Oops! Sorry I was working and reading at the same time and I didn't see you already gave a link. I apologize. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • virgo75 & mdc,
    Thanks for sharing the information about John Hanson. One thing I know for sure is that I did not learn about him in school.

The president question is also on Snopes.com, which I find quite interesting. I've often wondered who is "behind" Snopes, i.e., political affiliations, biases, etc. they have. I guess I need to add this to the list of things I need to research further!

<!-- m -->http://www.snopes.com/history/american/hanson.asp<!-- m -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

It just pisses me off.

Yes, Michael did not want to perform in the US and no wonder the way they (american media) treated him <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> He did however do the 30th anniversary shows in NY, which was afterwards.

Oh, sure, that's easy for you to say- seeing as you don't live here!

Did Michael actually say that himself? Because if he did, he sure is forgetting that he only has like, oh, a couple of thousands of fans here, many of whom are either lifelong fans that were with him from the J5 days or people who went out of their way to support him in person at the trial or eager, starry-eyed children that dream of seeing him perform. (especially after all the stories they've heard or seen about "how absolutely no one else is like Michael Jackson, you have got to see him in person and feel his energy!") More likely than not, most of them would never be able to go abroad to see him, even a show here is expensive nowadays.. It's not just a media here, you know, but I guess he doesn't care about depriving these fans, does he? Fans in the land he came from, without whom he would never have gotten a start, in the first place..

It just pisses me off.

Did Michael actually say that himself? Because if he did, he sure is forgetting that he only has like, oh, a couple of thousands of fans here, many of whom are either lifelong fans that were with him from the J5 days or people who went out of their way to support him in person at the trial or eager, starry-eyed children that dream of seeing him perform. (especially after all the stories they've heard or seen about "how absolutely no one else is like Michael Jackson, you have got to see him in person and feel his energy!") More likely than not, most of them would never be able to go abroad to see him, even a show here is expensive nowadays.. It's not just a media here, you know, but I guess he doesn't care about depriving these fans, does he? Fans in the land he came from, without whom he would never have gotten a start, in the first place..

PinkTopaz,

I think that is just speculation about why Michael didn't perform in the US. I have never heard him say that, or even allude to that. I think he was proud to be an American, but he also knew he "belonged" to the rest of the world, so he toured overseas to please (and build) a strong overseas fan base. That's what I hope anyway!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

It just pisses me off.

PinkTopaz,

I think that is just speculation about why Michael didn't perform in the US. I have never heard him say that, or even allude to that. I think he was proud to be an American, but he also knew he "belonged" to the rest of the world, so he toured overseas to please (and build) a strong overseas fan base. That's what I hope anyway!
    I certainly hope so, too- like Michael said, only believe it if it comes from my mouth or something like that!