*THEY LIVE* ..the FULL Anti-ILLUMINATI Movie !

michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
5vbvj8.jpg
Hi, years ago in 1988 there was a film that has influenced my life ... THEY LIVE!
They Live, a great flick by the master of horror, John Carpenter.
A film that tells how the Extra Terrestrial (LIZARDS) dominate and control the earth!
With special glasses (3D?), Humans realize they are governed by the ET.
This film is a message for mankind, who say openly that we
governed by Lizard, not by humans.

There are many links that talks about this subject, they are here to destroy the human race and that there are many leaders have their heads, the Illuminati followers of Satan who are here from the very beginning of the world.

It would be the ones who make the wars, who control the money, the world.
We see their faces humanoids, but behind the mask who they are?

And recently a TV series remake (V) was created for what purpose?
To prepare and agree that the lizards are, and they dominate us?

I give you the link of the whole film, and as three parts that explain the movie.

We hope this film will help a better understanding of the NWO plans!

2mdkoxd.jpg
2dkwqp1.jpg
123b4mt.jpg

THEY LIVE MOVIE HERE

EXPLANATION OF THE FILM part01 THERE

OTHER PARTS ON YOUTUBE

The message is clear, we are under no human influences! To you to believe or not.
WAKE UP! a normal human being would never do harm to another human being if it is not influenced by the DEVIL!
And who is SATAN? you have the answer just want to see!

PEACE ALL OF YOU...AND LOVE HUMANITY!
NOT THE LIZARDS OR ILLUMINATI !
OPEN YOURS EYES!

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Oh thanks for the links ,but personally I don't think those people aren't human , I'm a religious person and God said there are the humans and the djins ( + of course the angels .. I'm just talking on this earth) ,so I think they are just humans but they are influenced by devils , that's my personal opinion =)
    But at the end we are against the same people , whatever you consider them to be.