MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    aww whose baby in pink? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

that is one cute baby there! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> like the pink 'army' shirt'! reminds me when mine were so sweet and innocent...seems like another lifetime...(*sigh*)
  • Haaaayyyy!

ipin-jul14-mj-spot1.gif

mjfdc-alive-icon.png

Lo_has_visto.jpg

2346666.large.jpg

zzzovulated.gif
    haha... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the dog!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • These are so hilarious. This thread brightens my day all the time
    well, everybody except us... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

that's what we're here for... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,Michael I'll be there in no time ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    perfectly understandable... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,Michael I'll be there in no time ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

if you can get out the backstage jacuzzi fast enough... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    Interpretor.... anyone?!

2qixonr.jpg

The caption says that Michael secretly visited some Russian bussinessman n the Siberia.
    hehe... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Interpretor.... anyone?!

<!-- m -->http://i43.tinypic.com/2qixonr.jpg<!-- m -->

The caption says that Michael secretly visited some Russian bussinessman n the Siberia.

my...how VERY interesting...'secretly'? wonder what 'business' that was all about... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> had had quite a few of meetings with business people, maybe someone should start diggin' up siberia... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

if you can get out the backstage jacuzzi fast enough... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You got a point there ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Now that you have clarified, I can agree with you completely.
    Now wasn't that civilized?
    just some more gold diggers, mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Now that you have clarified, I can agree with you completely.
    Now wasn't that civilized?

??? mind if i ask what you are referring to? just curious... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    just some more gold diggers, mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

ha ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> busy man huh Michael ?
    thx, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

awww....Thanks Michael !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 glad that your proud of your gurlz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

awww....Thanks Michael !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 glad that your proud of your gurlz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

how could he not be, we're fighting with our teeth and claws for him - on a computer keyboard, but that count's too, in this day and age... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • that's what we're here for... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

space age MJ... cute
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

how could he not be, we're fighting with our teeth and claws for him - on a computer keyboard, but that count's too, in this day and age... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Yes!
    But this smiley explains me better..
    anim_53.gif
  • Interpretor.... anyone?!

2qixonr.jpg

Thank you....

I wonder what "year" that was.
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    Interpretor.... anyone?!

2qixonr.jpg

Thank you....

Judging from the review of another article this magazine dated Summer 2008.
    Interpretor.... anyone?!

<!-- m -->http://i43.tinypic.com/2qixonr.jpg<!-- m -->

Thank you....

Judging from the review of another article this magazine dated Summer 2008.

mike's hair looks like in 2006. you can almost tell the year by his hairstyle... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...he looks the same as when he got the mtv award in japan, that was also 2006. i think he was much skinnier already in 2008, when you look at pics of that time. but i might be wrong, since the mag says 2008.
    the girl looks like she's 'back from the 80's'...horrible! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This discussion has been closed.