MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    Interpretor.... anyone?!

<!-- m -->http://i43.tinypic.com/2qixonr.jpg<!-- m -->

The caption says that Michael secretly visited some Russian bussinessman n the Siberia.

Thank you....

I wonder what "year" that was.

Judging from the review of another article this magazine dated Summer 2008.

mike's hair looks like in 2006. you can almost tell the year by his hairstyle... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...he looks the same as when he got the mtv award in japan, that was also 2006. i think he was much skinnier already in 2008, when you look at pics of that time. but i might be wrong, since the mag says 2008.
    the girl looks like she's 'back from the 80's'...horrible! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Well, I don't know the origin of the picture, as well as I can't see which mag it is and whether the info is reliable. All I can is just translate what is written there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190

wrapped in gold!
    OMG!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    that photo of micheal in those blue pyjamas is .........OMG.......so hot.....phew..!!!!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    that photo of micheal in those blue pyjamas is .........OMG.......so hot.....phew..!!!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> right! like he's sayin': 'whaddup...ya ready for round 2?' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EPIIIC!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(note: ya know what? i usually get a gold wrapped chocolate bunny for easter (german 'lindt'-brand, quite exquisite)!!!
    i'll think of your easter-egg-cap and smile tomorrow! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

(note: ya know what? i usually get a gold wrapped chocolate bunny for easter (german 'lindt'-brand, quite exquisite)!!!
    i'll think of your easter-egg-cap and smile tomorrow! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes these from Lindt are deliscius <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    129147807589352428.jpg

129147814785335982.jpg

129147293296701239.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG ! the one with LMP !
  • Terrific pics! Love them. Thanks
  • that photo of micheal in those blue pyjamas is .........OMG.......so hot.....phew..!!!!!

that's a real pic? i thought it was a photoshopper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes these from Lindt are deliscius <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i will bite into it very gently... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    129147807589352428.jpg

129147814785335982.jpg

129147293296701239.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> @ ghetto barbie and LMP one
    msmj, tina: y'all just cracked me UUUP!!! ('me? chauvinist?' / 'run it through, muthafucka!' / 'she don't know how to do ma hair') bvaaahhh...hayyylllp!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

here's one with a pocket, especially for tina! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

works every time... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

oh-oooh... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    How did he do that!
    Not joking.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    How did he do that!
    Not joking.

MaJic!

msmj, tina: y'all just cracked me UUUP!!! ('me? chauvinist?' / 'run it through, muthafucka!' / 'she don't know how to do ma hair') bvaaahhh...hayyylllp!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

here's one with a pocket, especially for tina! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Drolls..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 47b20s0.gif Thanks tabloidburn <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    guess it got a little hectic that day... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This discussion has been closed.