MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Tabloidburn....
    file.php?id=5456

I meant to piggyback off this, yesterday.

I see it THIS way....

If it was a "guy, who posted the horny comment, then, "whatever". Take it with a grain of salt. He should actually, take some notes and learn a thing or two about the power of MJ's "sex appeal", in a non-vulgar manner. Yes, we get a little RAUNCHY..... (okay A LOT raunchy) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , but it's all done in love for this GREAT MAN. To me, Michael, epitomizes (is that a word?) what being a "MAN"...is all about.

The sincerest form of flattery, is to acknowledge the SUM of all his (*ahem*....PARTS).
    Which adds up to being "a FORCE, that's got a lot of POWER!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If the comment was from a female...
    Then, she MUST be in here, "getting OFF ON the SAME thing that WE ARE! (hence, her need to frequent this Thread).

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You are so right !

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL....
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    @ msmj/ tina:

thing is, it wasn't so much the improper wording but rather the onesidedness of the comment. this thread is a colorful mixture of all kinds of comical mike-tributes, regarding all sides of mike. and all that commenter sees in it is the 'horny' ones, which is also inaccurate. cuz it is really just utter admiration and well...the thoughts that come with it... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i just hate it with a passion when people are so limited and inconsiderate and then dare post their sh!tty opinions.
    but as with everything, it had its positive effect and inspired me to a joke that hopefully helps to silence dumb f**ks like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

prejudice = ignorance (and vice versa)

(edit: msmj - i did notice 'jackie' recently, too, in some tight leather pants on an old jacksons' pic...quite remarkable, must be runnin' in the family...and jacke's got some ABS...geeezzz! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    feel free to delete if it's to much.

what is this thing doing? jumpin' up and down???

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    after handing over the key to the town to mike, some necessary changes had to be made... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• smasma Posts: 231
  • ok, one more...just to cool off the 'other' subject a little bit... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Here's Another <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    logowebhigh.jpg
    Look at Michael Jackson to look your best.
  • @ msmj/ tina:

thing is, it wasn't so much the improper wording but rather the onesidedness of the comment. this thread is a colorful mixture of all kinds of comical mike-tributes, regarding all sides of mike. and all that commenter sees in it is the 'horny' ones, which is also inaccurate. cuz it is really just utter admiration and well...the thoughts that come with it... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i just hate it with a passion when people are so limited and inconsiderate and then dare post their sh!tty opinions.
    but as with everything, it had its positive effect and inspired me to a joke that hopefully helps to silence dumb f**ks like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(edit: msmj - i did notice 'jackie' recently, too, in some tight leather pants on an old jacksons' pic...quite remarkable, must be runnin' in the family...and jacke's got some ABS...geeezzz! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

Well I certainly can appreciate the passion in your statement. I suspect, that the poster has been visiting the more recent pages, which HAVE been quite "over-the-top", which could've been what they were referring to. I think you can tell by my captions that I could care LESS about some rogue "negative Nancy", who wants to shoot OFF at the mouth. That said, If others (in general) can't see outside the box and appreciate ALL facets of MJ. Then that's their issue. "I'll PRAY for them." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You know I got your back, gurrl!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Seems this gif, came RIGHT...ON..TIME.
    mj-3-the-thriller-era-8817075-300-203.gif
    @msmj: thx so much! mvah! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> i can care less, too, and that wasn't really just what my rant was about. but in these days, i'm kinda 'edgy', ya know! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

hope this is over soon, as we can see, mike's dustin' off already... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Alright, "BACK ON (PC) TRACK"...
    *for now* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

129150728848556645.jpg

129150726102601571.jpg

129150739496749793.jpg

129150732889207505.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    129150739496749793.jpg
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm literally crying. This one is TOO good!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    mike leaving footprints... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• love all of them... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> like always
    callin' u-haul right now...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    callin' u-haul right now...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    See you there!
  • Honey, I just called HOUSE HUNTERS (HGTV) and told them, i'm "ALL....SET!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • callin' u-haul right now...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    129150739496749793.jpg
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

really looks like he's actually saying that....i like!!!!
  • 129150739496749793.jpg

really looks like he's actually saying that....i like!!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ROFLMAO!!!!

Girl...
    I see we're on the same page! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I made the one with the " how big is it " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @ msmj/ tina:

Well I certainly can appreciate the passion in your statement. I suspect, that the poster has been visiting the more recent pages, which HAVE been quite "over-the-top", which could've been what they were referring to. I think you can tell by my captions that I could care LESS about some rogue "negative Nancy", who wants to shoot OFF at the mouth. That said, If others (in general) can't see outside the box and appreciate ALL facets of MJ. Then that's their issue. "I'll PRAY for them." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You know I got your back, gurrl!

Seems this gif, came RIGHT...ON..TIME.
    mj-3-the-thriller-era-8817075-300-203.gif
    I love this gif ! Well, if the prudes dont like the pics and captions here, they are free not to watch <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But you know what ? I think they LIKE them.... hey, maybe they turn them on <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.