MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    yep. gotta stay in shape to keep up with mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

don't mess with mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    yep. gotta stay in shape to keep up with mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG tabloidburn, what ideas you have !
    When Michael wants something...
    sure mike.jpg

i give those 'flowers' right back to ya! this one cracked me UP!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(about 'my ideas': i just look at the pic and either it speaks to me or i let it brainstorm me, create a scene with the pic. like writing comix or a movie scene or something... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->)

AAAND: CONGRATS TO YOUR 1000th POST!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

gravity 1.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (*thump*)

dont you like it ? thump... like in my head ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

mike can *thump* on me anytime! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ok, there we have it! the jackson's and a few of their family friends have taken over! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    (this is the longest it ever took for a cap...of ALL time...)

hahahahhahah so good
  • ok, there we have it! the jackson's and a few of their family friends have taken over! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That was AWESOME! I was born in Michaelifornia, moved to Janetexas, then moved here in Michaelchusetts! And I've visited Lizconsin as well! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ok, there we have it! the jackson's and a few of their family friends have taken over! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That was AWESOME! I was born in Michaelifornia, moved to Janetexas, then moved here in Michaelchusetts! And I've visited Lizconsin as well! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

oh, you been around the jackson states, i see... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    time to think of some towns then... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i've changed some states, but i didn't want to erase the other one. i like this one better... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    works every time... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    How did he do that!
    Not joking.

MaJic!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That's cool how you did that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

"MaJic!"

Nice!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ok, there we have it! the jackson's and a few of their family friends have taken over! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Hey ...
    I'm in Michaelchusetts too! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Where are YOU? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    sure mike.jpg

i give those 'flowers' right back to ya! this one cracked me UP!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(about 'my ideas': i just look at the pic and either it speaks to me or i let it brainstorm me, create a scene with the pic. like writing comix or a movie scene or something... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->)

AAAND: CONGRATS TO YOUR 1000th POST!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks tabloidburn <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I diden't see it was 1000 posts... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I wonder if I spend to much time in here ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    :lol:
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    :lol:

strong connection! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • :lol:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    po-po-po-poker face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hey ...
    I'm in Michaelchusetts too! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Where are YOU? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

unfortunately, i don't live anywhere near 'jacksonerica' (boring, slow, square-a$$ germany... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ). but i visited mickeygan (detroit) and quincynois (chicago) and i have friends and family in michaelifornia, mickeyssota, mez york and florandy.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(i have a feeling that from now on, no state is ever gonna be called its original name in this forum...what have i done?)
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i had to do one last edit on my map. the whole country needed a new name. now i'm happy with it. please check page 108 again, thx! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
This discussion has been closed.