MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    i've changed some states, but i didn't want to erase the other one. i like this one better... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

It must have been hard to do this map ? You have exellent skills <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Great idea.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    I love this topic!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I need some help though..there was a pic of Stevie Wonder taking a pic of Michael some pages behind, very funny!!! Could you post it without captions? Please, pretty please!!! Thanks!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Here you go :
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Oh Tina, thanks a lot!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> You made my day, I was lookin for it and I couldn't find it!! Thankssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i've changed some states, but i didn't want to erase the other one. i like this one better... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

It must have been hard to do this map ? You have exellent skills <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Great idea.

thx, tina! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    the idea came after the 'michael jacksonville' highway sign. the map just took forever and some states were pretty rough to think up, like: how am i gonna put THAT name in there...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i didn't even wanna do all states first, but it just took over me... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and then i wanted to prove to myself i could do ALL states. i'm pretty happy with it, too. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i studied german and english in college and journalism, so making up words wasn't really the hard but the fun part for me. maybe i frame it and hang it up and when mike shows up again, i send it to his management, so he can autograph it for me! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> that be tha bomb!!!

forgot the ray bans, mike??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i just looove THAT smile in the 'hugs' cap"! yeah, we all deserve a mike-hug REAL bad, if i may say that... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

the 'well hello': dayumn...those pants have PLEATS, too!!! no slimmin' here, that's fo' sho'!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • :o <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Okay girl,
    I'm coming at'cha AGAIN for "this" pic? Matter-of-fact....why don't I just run a TAB for all the Jr. ( at attention) pics and you can bill me ?

"I'd gladly pay you "Tuesday", for a dose of Jr. TODAY!"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :o <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Okay girl,
    I'm coming at'cha AGAIN for "this" pic? Matter-of-fact....why don't I just run a TAB for all the Jr. ( at attention) pics and you can bill me ?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> omg ! your so sweet ! here it is, all yours sweetie ! and by the way, I LOVE your siggy with the labtop !

OMG... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    yep. all yours, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yep. all yours, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ha ha ha ! if Michael Jackson could not own a whole coountry, then who could ?
    when mike wants something...reloaded! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

always busy...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

works every time... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    How did he do that!
    Not joking.

MaJic!

That's cool how you did that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

"MaJic!"

Nice!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

thx for the compliment!
    actually, that almost looks like a logo. let's see what product we can up with it for! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Okay girl,

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> omg ! your so sweet ! here it is, all yours sweetie ! and by the way, I LOVE your siggy with the labtop !

tell me that pic is overstretched, like it is not supposed to be this wide! please!!!

• i've changed some states, but i didn't want to erase the other one. i like this one better... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That's SOO good! Renaming USA into USM in honor of Mikey!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Go Michaelchusetts and Michaelifornia!! My two home states!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    duck! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i just looove THAT smile in the 'hugs' cap"! yeah, we all deserve a mike-hug REAL bad, if i may say that... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

the 'well hello': dayumn...those pants have PLEATS, too!!! no slimmin' here, that's fo' sho'!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Well we all know he was "gifted" in many ways... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But yes... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that is BIG!

Okay girl,

That picture was ALL "right" and RIGHT-ON-TIME......Thanks. I just wanna know...why does Jr. look like he's BACKSLIDIN' ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Okay girl,

That picture was ALL "right" and RIGHT-ON-TIME......Thanks. I just wanna know...why does Jr. look like he's BACKSLIDIN' ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

ohmagaaawwwd!!! how big did you blow this pic up to see THAT??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

• Honey...you KNOW, Jr. , is holdin' his OWN. Ain't no need to "blow him UP"(operative word) whatsoever. I was referring to the original. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

129151713691809020.jpg

129123912110246032.jpg

129116143373589978.jpg

129152438364583863.jpg
This discussion has been closed.