MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• when mike wants something...reloaded! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That "NECK!"

Ohhh...Miss."Tina", I hate to be a pest ...but it seems that you've got ALL the pics that give me... "Happy Feelings." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you would be so "kind?" Thank you.
  • Its my first time posting in this thread, though I have been reading it for about two weeks now! Thought I'd never catch up, lol. All I wanna say is that you girls are AWESOME! Thanks for the laughs and please continue posting the funny captions. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    when mike wants something...reloaded! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That "NECK!"

Ohhh...Miss."Tina", I hate to be a pest ...but it seems that you've got ALL the pics that give me... "Happy Feelings." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

MSMJFANFOREVER :I'm not sure what pic you are talking about ?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    when mike wants something...reloaded! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That "NECK!"

i made that one...here's the pic, if that's the one you want:
    (*sigh*) THE smile of smiles...

Its my first time posting in this thread, though I have been reading it for about two weeks now! Thought I'd never catch up, lol. All I wanna say is that you girls are AWESOME! Thanks for the laughs and please continue posting the funny captions. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

thx so much. i had the same prob when i discovered this thread. but i had 'only' ca. 50 pages to deal with...this thing has gotten so HUGE! glad you're having fun!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

oh my god..
    note to self: remember these words and when the good lord blesses me a chance to meet michael...ask him to write this on something and frame it.

i loveee it
    aaawww...i wanna hug mike like that, too! like REAL tight!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL!!! couldn't help but to imagine oprah instead of naomi gettin' off with mike!!! including wearing naomis outfit... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> bvaaahahahahaaahhh!!!! yeah...i doubt it, too!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    aaawww...i wanna hug mike like that, too! like REAL tight!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Michael are you suggesting that we spend to much time in here ? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

just kidding <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> awww, I wanna hug him too.

barryhug.jpg

Michael are you suggesting that we spend to much time in here ? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

just kidding <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> awww, I wanna hug him too.

naaawww...i think he's just overwhelmed with all the l.o.v.e. here!
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I bet he's proud of this topic!!!!
  • Awwww what a sweetheart! *gives Michael a huge hug*

Love the new funny pictures! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    who else thinks that quincy and lionel are in on this? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i said it before: don't mess with mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

who else thinks that quincy and lionel are in on this? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brilliant !!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brilliant !!!

thx, tina! love your 'note'-cap!!! 'thank god i'm outta town' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i repeat: don't mess with mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• when mike wants something...reloaded! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That "NECK!"

i made that one...here's the pic, if that's the one you want:
    (*sigh*) THE smile of smiles...

Yes, THAT'S the one! Thanks! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Love IT!
  • LMAO at "Junior hang in there" Hahahaha! I wish his hand was on my behind instead, hehe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .
  • ^^^ oh my, look where his hand is! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's our Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I've been meaning to stop by for ages and say that I LOVE this thread! Thanks for all the pics guys! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.