MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• We posters, thank you for your encouraging words. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

thekingmichaeljackson95.jpg

roflboteg2c.jpg

roflbotuyzd.jpg

gettinggun.jpg
    LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ^^^ oh my, look where his hand is! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's our Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I've been meaning to stop by for ages and say that I LOVE this thread! Thanks for all the pics guys! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yesss...so subtle...that's how a gentleman touches a booty...subtle... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    We posters, thank you for your encouraging words. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

thekingmichaeljackson95.jpg

roflboteg2c.jpg

roflbotuyzd.jpg

gettinggun.jpg
    LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as always ! gangsta Mike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    bam! hit right in the black - again!
    tina, you're the 'crotch master'! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    tina, you're the 'crotch master'! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Thank you tabloidburn <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Thank you tabloidburn <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

that WAS a compliment. no need to blush! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> you're great! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Hi guys! Just wanted to say YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I've been sneaking around in the sidelines reading every pic's caption and collecting my favorites! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ummm, question: Do I have to contribute funny pics of Michael in order to be counted as one of his "honorary hoes"? Or "just a hoe" of Mike? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'd like to get in on the L.O.V.E. but dunno how to make a funny caption like those of you "honorary hoes of Michael".

Some help please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hi guys! Just wanted to say YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I've been sneaking around in the sidelines reading every pic's caption and collecting my favorites! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ummm, question: Do I have to contribute funny pics of Michael in order to be counted as one of his "honorary hoes"? Or "just a hoe" of Mike? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'd like to get in on the L.O.V.E. but dunno how to make a funny caption like those of you "honorary hoes of Michael".

MAMA DEBBIE!!! DO YOUR MAGIC!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(*snapsnapsnapsnapsnap*)

• mad1.jpg
    mad2.jpg

I just can't OUTRUN these "hoes"
    gifsmichaeljackson62.gif

He just got through "puttin' in work."
    gifsmichaeljackson34.gif

image.php?u=165&type=sigpic&dateline=1216149666

image.php?u=3&type=sigpic&dateline=1215154495
    mad1.jpg
    mad2.jpg

I just can't OUTRUN these "hoes"
    gifsmichaeljackson62.gif

He just got through "puttin' in work."
    gifsmichaeljackson34.gif

image.php?u=165&type=sigpic&dateline=1216149666

image.php?u=3&type=sigpic&dateline=1215154495
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Jermaine and his hair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Just to lessen the stress and make you laugh! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> credit goes to the cool people who made these macros rofl

2wd2fdh.jpg

2matd.jpg

ic5zya.jpg

zn8vba.png

And my favorite... perfect for BAM's day! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2vi4cg2.png

Shamone! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :lol:

omg tina this is sextastic !
  • Hi guys! Just wanted to say YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

MAMA DEBBIE!!! DO YOUR MAGIC!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOOOOOOOL TEEBEE

SAPPHIRA (and others who wants to share pics) u can email them funny pics to any of us.
    here's my email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:debbie.catlover@yahoo.com">debbie.catlover@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

i'll spread them pics to the rest of the gang.

I only have MSMJ's email tho.
    And to hoes on duty;
    TINA, SMA, CRES, TEEBEE, email me.
    Need to spread pics.

For hoes wanna be who send us rare cute funny pics to be captioned by senior hoes on duty,
    we'll post the pic with ur name at the corner.

I'm so thrilled, this thread is unchase-able.
    Look at the numbers ! Both viewers and posters.
    RRRRRRRRRROCK !!!!
  • TINA >
    - don’t look down on sparky socks. LOOOOL !
    - OPRAH wanna learn how to dance like NAOMI in IN THE CLOSET video. Mwaaaaaaahahahahahah…
    - WHEN I SAID ZOOM IN, I DIDN’T MEAN MY FACE. Tinaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!! keekeekeekeekeekeekeekee…
    MJFANSINCE4 >
    - BLACK IS SLIMMING BUT IT CANT HIDE EVERYTHING BIG. Waaaaakakakakakakak…
    - I NEVER THOUGHT I’D SEE THE DAY THAT I ACTUALLY WISHED I WAS A ILAMA <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MSMJ > MICHAEL JACKSON NEED 2 BELT TO KEEP JUNIOR CONTAINED aaaaaaahahahahahaha

MJTHELEGENDLIVES > on behalf of the other hoez on duty, I cordially THANK YOU for the compliment.
  • <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    :mrgreen:
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG ! Debbie, i*m not old.... ! Good to see you back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll e-mail you when I'm on my own labtop. HUGS ! Hoes on duty... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :mrgreen:

OMG! That first one cracked me up really bad, love it thanks Debbie! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.