MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • :mrgreen:

OMG! That first one cracked me up really bad, love it thanks Debbie! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOOOOOL...ur welcome sweety
  • :mrgreen:
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG ! Debbie, i*m not old.... ! Good to see you back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll e-mail you when I'm on my own labtop. HUGS ! Hoes on duty... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

waaaaaakakakakakaka...urs cracked me till i had tummy cramp !
    youuuuuuuu norti princess croch !!!

• this new karate teacher can smack, spank and smooch me anytime
    wwwwwraaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh !

BIG MAMA TIGER SHOW

*rolling on the floor laughing* literally !
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    We posters, thank you for your encouraging words. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

thekingmichaeljackson95.jpg

hi msmj!
    can i have this pic 'stripped' of the lyrics, plz? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    :mrgreen:
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG ! Debbie, i*m not old.... ! Good to see you back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll e-mail you when I'm on my own labtop. HUGS ! Hoes on duty... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

waaaaaakakakakakaka...urs cracked me till i had tummy cramp !
    youuuuuuuu norti princess croch !!!

Thanks debbie ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> forgot:

BACK ON DUTY! (*slams hi-heels*)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Hi guys! Just wanted to say YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I've been sneaking around in the sidelines reading every pic's caption and collecting my favorites! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ummm, question: Do I have to contribute funny pics of Michael in order to be counted as one of his "honorary hoes"? Or "just a hoe" of Mike? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'd like to get in on the L.O.V.E. but dunno how to make a funny caption like those of you "honorary hoes of Michael".

Some help please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

MAMA DEBBIE!!! DO YOUR MAGIC!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOOOOOOOL TEEBEE

SAPPHIRA (and others who wants to share pics) u can email them funny pics to any of us.
    here's my email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:debbie.catlover@yahoo.com">debbie.catlover@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

i'll spread them pics to the rest of the gang.

I only have MSMJ's email tho.
    And to hoes on duty;
    TINA, SMA, CRES, TEEBEE, email me.
    Need to spread pics.

For hoes wanna be who send us rare cute funny pics to be captioned by senior hoes on duty,
    we'll post the pic with ur name at the corner.

I'm so thrilled, this thread is unchase-able.
    Look at the numbers ! Both viewers and posters.
    RRRRRRRRRROCK !!!!

Thank you SO much Momma Debbie!!

Can I hug you?? And Michael too???

*HUGS*

I'm searching for nice, captionable pics of Michael right now as we speak!! 'Cause I SO wanna be Mike's hoe!!

Hugs and kisses Michael! *MWAH!*
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the brothers get cramp in their face beeing forced to smile about mj getting awards over and over again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    back in court... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

BEFORE janet... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

ouch... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

129154206057130043.jpg

129154209340285725.jpg

ha ha ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you like my pics ? the one with the " that aint gonna help " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love the one with Obama.

He really look like he have a headache ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or like he dont give a shit !

He really look like he have a headache ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or like he dont give a shit !

probably both... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i see you like my 'bones crack'-cap from some weeks ago...and now it's called 'back crack'! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(but i don't think we should re-post too much...)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I have thought about this one for some time. You may think it's nasty, but to me it's the truth. Feel free to delete.
    I have thought about this one for some time. You may think it's nasty, but to me it's the truth. Feel free to delete.
    sisters 1.jpg

whooo...daring tina! i like it and honestly, they do look like a 'gang' here... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• ha ha ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you like my pics ? the one with the " that aint gonna help " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love the one with Obama.

I could'nt remember if YOURS was from this site or another. Ooops. I love it though! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Tabloidburn....

"I'm stuck" was a favorite too. Credit to you. BTW- i'm looking for the original to (big fists) since, I did'nt make it.
  • Hi y'all.its me again,i've been away so long,that,for whatever,i could no longer log on as kentuckywoman.So i had to register again.I have really missed posting here.
    Hi y'all.its me again,i've been away so long,that,for whatever,i could no longer log on as kentuckywoman.So i had to register again.I have really missed posting here.

Welcome back ! I was wondering where you were <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ha ha ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you like my pics ? the one with the " that aint gonna help " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love the one with Obama.

I could'nt remember if YOURS was from this site or another. Ooops. I love it though! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That's ok, I dont mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Tabloidburn....

"I'm stuck" was a favorite too. Credit to you. BTW- i'm looking for the original to (big fists) since, I did'nt make it.
This discussion has been closed.