MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    more

The alzheimer, omg ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • more
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    more
    does anyone know when the second picture was taken ? only he looks very healthy and not underweight .It`s the picture of mj in purple shirt and jacket with paris.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    more
    does anyone know when the second picture was taken ? only he looks very healthy and not underweight .It`s the picture of mj in purple shirt and jacket with paris.

i'd estimate that somewhere between 2005-2007. paris looks like she's around 6 or 7 there.
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    more

i'd estimate that somewhere between 2005-2007. paris looks like she's around 6 or 7 there.
    thanks for that.
  • smasma Posts: 231
    sma ; president Jackson LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    oh well... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

oh well... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> nice try Michael.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    gotta stay up to date with mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

so thoughtful, mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

from across the globe...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

had to post this link! watch 1:18!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (+ PRICELESS face at 1:56/ 1:57!)
    (dat's ma JAM!!! looove IT!!! PARTEEEYYY!!!)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ABPiU7JMs&NR=1<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes, and my number is there too <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    129158462037363135.jpg

129158630956737485.jpg

129158587782049985.jpg

129157606813708683.jpg

I love the one where Michaels is yelling from the balcony, and I can almost hear the other man saying " bravo Michael, bravo " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

THOSE phone numbers go in the 'very important private little black book', i think that's where we are. filed under 'T'...like T.N.T.! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

'ma recipe'...ROFL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i can see that scene... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and yes, we are very eco-conscious...after we've seen the phone number suitcases, we had to think of something, right?
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

THOSE phone numbers go in the 'very important private little black book', i think that's where we are. filed under 'T'...like T.N.T.! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    T.N.T. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.