MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> @ the a$$-kickin'....'fruit of paradise' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    It's not easy to work with Michael :

• Seriously? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

(wowwers)

do you mean the pic ? yeah, it's real allright !

Yea I mean the pic....Ive seen some serious packages before but JAYSUS CHRISTMAS!!

***fans self***

Seriously? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

(wowwers)

Yea I mean the pic....Ive seen some serious packages before but JAYSUS CHRISTMAS!!

***fans self***
    atually I have a pic, much more, or at least just as ,well you know, but I'm not sure if I can post it here...

• Seriously? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

(wowwers)

***fans self***
    atually I have a pic, much more, or at least just as ,well you know, but I'm not sure if I can post it here...

Send it to me please!! LOL....I will look at it very closely and for a long time and I will determine if it can be posted here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If you can tell me how to attach pics in pm's I will, cause it has not been working so far. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • go to the PM box and above it you will see a box that says "IMG"......click that and this will show up :

....then just paste the pic INSIDE the 2 "IMG's..like this : copy%20and%20paste%20here
    go to the PM box and above it you will see a box that says "IMG"......click that and this will show up :

....then just paste the pic INSIDE the 2 "IMG's..like this : copy%20and%20paste%20here[/quote

it wont work dammit ! I have the pic as a file on my computer....
  • go to the PM box and above it you will see a box that says "IMG"......click that and this will show up :

....then just paste the pic INSIDE the 2 "IMG's..like this : copy%20and%20paste%20here[/quote

it wont work dammit ! I have the pic as a file on my computer....

Can you just post it here in the thread? If its really bad then I will just delete it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ok, here it is, but remember, not to bash me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've deleted it, I wont post it again before I'm told that it's allright <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Oh...thats not bad at all!! the other one is MUCH more revealing!!

Still though..........dang.
    Oh...thats not bad at all!! the other one is MUCH more revealing!!

Ok, I can use it then ? yeah DANG !!!
  • Oh...thats not bad at all!! the other one is MUCH more revealing!!

Ok, I can use it then ? yeah DANG !!!

I never saw it, I wanna see it! Pretty please! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Dont ignore a Michael Jackson fan !

298946951.gif

LMFAO!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its ok to post it Tina.
    ok :
  • OMG Tina!! Take that pic down!! Thats HORRIBLE!!!

HAAAA!!! Just Joshin!!

You can leave it up...Im teasin. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You know....on my 20th glance at that pic...it seems as though that may not be his hoo-hoo. It looks like he has something else between his legs for whatever reason.
    It looks like he is standing above someone in the band who is laying down and it ight be his guitar or mike stand or something.

(omg...get it? "mike stand" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

god, what is wrong with me today? I need to eat some chocolate or something. Im feeling rather saucy!
    You know....on my 20th glance at that pic...it seems as though that may not be his hoo-hoo. It looks like he has something else between his legs for whatever reason.
    It looks like he is standing above someone in the band who is laying down and it ight be his guitar or mike stand or something.

(omg...get it? "mike stand" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

god, what is wrong with me today? I need to eat some chocolate or something. Im feeling rather saucy!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It IS his * '''''''''''*
    * cause the pic is from a gif, where he is walking on stage, and this * '''''''''' * svings from side to side.

yeah, eat some sweets !
  • It swings?

His Swingin Jackson!!

What in the F***? Get out of here.
    It swings?

His Swingin Jackson!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> need a break ? you can always stare at the pic again. I actually have another one, where it's just as big, from the Bad tour, but if I can find the gif later tonight, I'll post it, I think it's on my other computer.
  • It swings?

His Swingin Jackson!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> need a break ? you can always stare at the pic again. I actually have another one, where it's just as big, from the Bad tour, but if I can find the gif later tonight, I'll post it, I think it's on my other computer.

This is partly the reason I rarely visit this thread....because of my reactions to pics where his hoo-hoo is very visible.

I cant control myself!! LOL
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ok :
    bb 1.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (*thump*)

HOLY BALONEY!!!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(@jacksonologist: i've seen some 'serious packages' myself, too. this is REAL serious!!!
    and y'all's conversation just cracked me UP!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

i think it's time to invent a 'thump'-smiley here, ladiez! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • OH MY...
    That's ... impressive <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
This discussion has been closed.