my theory of why

My theory is that he has already accomplished alot,everything in fact,he has won every award possible for his music including countless guinness book of world records,he has sold millions and millions of records, he has broken records that have previously been set, he has set records that will probably never be broken he pratically created the video format,he has millions and millions of fans worldwide,he has been everywhere in the world(including ky.)He has met kings, queens,princesses, presidents and every body in between.What could he possibly do to top himself.I know what he could do,he could do something that no other person has ever done and that is to fake his death.That would top even himself and he would literally go down in history as the only entertainer who has ever done that,he would be bigger and better and more famous than he already is.He probably just didn't think about how huge his death would be.We all know that Michael likes to constantly change and reinvent himself,so why not?My sister says its a crazy theory and maybe she's right,but then again maybe i'am.I don't know Michael,i don't know what he would do,but it is plausible regardless of how crazy it seems.My sister and i both think that he is (maybe)alive.Sometimes i lose hope but my sister and i make a pro and con list and that always restores my hope.Coming to this site and others like it ,makes me have hope too.

Comments

• I love your post.

Michael, I love you more!
  • Oh please, post the list!
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    My guiding star one night I found
    as I laid upon the tear dampened ground
    So spent was I, so heartbroken it's true
    I asked my star now what shall I do?

suddenly, with a jolt from above
    the stars rained starsdust, shining with love
    I felt such peace thru and thru as the answer was given
    I knew clearly what I'd do

With painstaking precision and a childhood dream
    I set about my elaborate scheme
    The story would begin upon my death,
    and bring truth to the world with wide eyes I'd guess

with yellow brick roads, rabbits and Liz
    we'd do it again just like in the wiz
    All the while knowing at the end of this game
    We'd go home to the place with no name, 'again'

welcome home Michael (this was origially posted on the hoax deathforum/2009) some may remember