Michael Einsein Jackson!

Okay...

Michael Jackson:

--singer (rapper in Shout <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)
--dancer
--humanitarian
--doctor (honorary doctorate from Fisk? University in 1988)
--scholar
--artist (drawing and painting)
--author
--(Song) writer
--Director/Camera of movies
--actor
--disigner
--inventer

drawing7ju7.jpg
michaeljackson402nz6.jpg
TheGirlIsMine.jpg
dr11.jpg
dr6.jpg
2806jackson_camera-420x0.jpg
michael-jackson-dancing-sho.jpg
fingertape.jpg

So planning a hoax?
just think about the memorial, the funeral, The pictures we saw there, This is It movie, The ghost the we saw in LKL show, the ''leaked'' songs, the disguises, The ambulance, Dr, CM... This is al planned by him. And it is just that easy for him.

Comments

• If you look up the word "genius" in the dictionary it says Michael Jackson, don't you know. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michael had no one to surpass...but himself...I think is doing an amazing job taking us on the highest level of entertaiment ever... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • the KING. period.
  • Michael had no one to surpass...but himself...I think is doing an amazing job taking us on the highest level of entertaiment ever... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Exactly...couldn't have put it better myself...Mikey is a GENIOUS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    O_O <- When you see it all written out as a list, that's your reaction.. It's just so amazing, the capacity of this man's noggin.. Like you guys are saying, this hoax was probably actually fun for him to organize and put together, like a huge art project or something.. Our smart cookie!