HI im new and dont know what im doing!!

cry4mj101cry4mj101 Posts: 57
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
( if i mess up on any words forgive me im a little shy and nervous when it comes to posting things <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> l)HI everyone im new here when it comes to posting ,im not new to the site, ive been visiting the site almost everyday because i truly believe in my heart and head that mj is alive!, and that he's out there somewhere. i always thought i was in denial about him being alive since the day after he "died" but now i really believe it!!..anyway i just wanted to introduce myself!!..if i posted this wrong im so sorry , again im kinda nervous..lol ..thank you !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• WELCOME!!!!! IF YOU'RE CRAZY, WE'RE ALL CRAZY!!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU.
  • Welcome! Good to see you finally here!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hi nice to see you here anything you dont understand let a moderator know and we will try our best to help you out
  • my[KING]"]WELCOME!!!!! IF YOU'RE CRAZY, WE'RE ALL CRAZY!!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks now i dont have to be crazy alone!
  • hi nice to see you here anything you dont understand let a moderator know and we will try our best to help you out
    thank you very much!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    2nd that!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    welcome to the forum I was normal till last year but on here i have met some very clever polite helpfull people
    and the whole thing has been so interesting all for the love of Michael
  • Hello cry4mj101!I was nervous too in the begining but poeple here made me feel at home!So welcome to the nut house <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Welcome! I was nervous too at first but this is a good place <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->