Murray Court Case and evidence

Hi Mo and Souza, is there any chance we can have a new section put up, perhaps in 'THE MEDIA' category whereby we can discuss things that are directly linked to the case being brought against Murray. I have noticed that a lot of things associated with the case, such as the affidavit, comments by murray's lawyers, evidence going to be presented in court etc tends to all be put under breaking news. But because 'breaking news' is very active with news not just of the case, news posts related to the case get lost and broken up in the sea of different topics. Plus, if people want to discuss particular aspects of the case there is no section under which to do this. If there could be a section, it could be called something like 'Murray Court Case and Evidence'.

However, i can see a problem arising where a piece of news like this could go in 'Breaking News' or 'Murray Court Case...', so perhaps there could be 2. Like 'Breaking News - Court Case' and underneath 'Court Case - discuss the evidence' (if it's not breaking news). I think it would keep related things together and make it easier for members to keep track of what's posted.

Comments

• Totally agree.

Just those two days with the cpr stopping is being difficult to follow.
    3 different legit threads to follow the evolution of a single news,
    plus the double threads explosion due in part (IMO) to the possible different places to post.

It is going to be HUGE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • That category was created a month ago already:

The media
    The Conrad Murray Court Case
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=96<!-- l -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.