MJHD threads

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
I have noticed there are lots of threads about MJHD being closed, but I ask you NOT to post any more threads about this. There are enough now spread over the forum and there has been enough drama about that site.

For people that are only here to talk about MJHD, I am asking you to join their chatroom, it's still open.
If not, could we please go on with the investigation of the hoax?

Thank you all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Thank god for souza! (((clap clap clap clap))) I was wondering when she would come stop the madness of all the mjhd talk. Dont get me wrong...I love you all but we got the KING OF POP to find! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i second that
  • <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I most definetly agree w/ that 100%
    There are more important things to discuss rather then about MJHD
  • Thank you Souza!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    "ejay&quot wrote:
    für Souza Gott sei Dank! (((klack, klack, klack, klack))) Ich frage mich, wann sie kommen würde stop the madness aller mjhd sprechen. Dont get me wrong ... Ich liebe dich alle, aber wir haben den King of Pop zu finden! : D [/ quote]

Yes then we go to the work <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i suppert your aim 100 %
  • I have 2 X chromosomes.
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    Thank you so much SOUZA. Here's hugging you veryyyy tight <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I have 2 x chromosomes - therefore I am female - men only have one! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • well said
  • <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THANK YOU SOUZA!
    I'M LOST WITH ALL THE TOPICS ABOUT THIS...
    AND A COMMENT: SOME TOPICS ARE TWO OR THREE TIMES HERE... ANYONE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? THE PEOPLE ONLY WRITE WHAT THEY ARE THINKING? NO ONE READ FIRST? JUST A THOUGHT... SOME THINGS ARE NOT IN THE CORRECT PLACE...
  • THE PEOPLE ONLY WRITE WHAT THEY ARE THINKING? NO ONE READ FIRST? JUST A THOUGHT... SOME THINGS ARE NOT IN THE CORRECT PLACE...

Oh wow...color me embarrassed! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I just realized I posted my thing about being female in the wrong thread! (however it was an honest mistake and not writing what I was thinking). I guess I must have had 2 threads open at once? I don't know...whatever...sorry!

V.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Oh wow...color me embarased! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I just realized I posted my thing about being female in the wrong thread! I guess I must have had 2 open at once? I don't know...whatever...sorry!

V.

HAHAHA <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I DO IT TOO WHEN I BEGAN... BUT. I READ FIRST NOW... IF YOU OPEN THE NEW TOPIC WINDOW YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT... SO MANY ARE ALMOST THE SAME! HAHAHA! I DELETE SOME OF MY TOPICS WHEN I SAW IT ON OTHER PLACE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • THE PEOPLE ONLY WRITE WHAT THEY ARE THINKING? NO ONE READ FIRST? JUST A THOUGHT... SOME THINGS ARE NOT IN THE CORRECT PLACE...

Oh wow...color me embarrassed! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I just realized I posted my thing about being female in the wrong thread! (however it was an honest mistake and not writing what I was thinking). I guess I must have had 2 threads open at once? I don't know...whatever...sorry!

V.

Aaawww, I knew it, that's why I replayed your first post, but then you were so sweet by explaining about x chromosomes, that I didn't want correct you! Lol! Don't worry!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJHD.com - now MJHD.net

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... ?f=26&t=92<!-- m -->

LaraLovesMichael and her BF set it up.

*Rich*
  • im sorry souza i just now got the ok to join this forum and im just curious what the frick happened to mjhd?? im only asking once promise!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

V.

Aaawww, I knew it, that's why I replayed your first post, but then you were so sweet by explaining about x chromosomes, that I didn't want correct you! Lol! Don't worry!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOLLLL I have done that before.
  • Thanks Souza;

I agree 100%. We do need to stay focused on the main reason we're here! We need to find more clues and get to the bottom of this.
  • THANK YOU!!!!!! Not that people from MJHD are not welcomed...we were all once MJHD members but please enough is enough!!! SOUZA all I can say is smiley-happy110.gif
This discussion has been closed.