Misheard Michael Jackson Lyrics!

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hey guys! Im sure all of us have done it: Sang the wrong lyrics according to what we heard.
Some of them are funny, some are just plain weird. Why not share them?

P.S. im not sure if there is already a topic on this.

I have a few of my own:

Smooth Criminal
Misheard: Eddie are you walking?
Actual: Annie are you okay?

She Drives me Wild
Misheard: She's got the look ah, water milk butter!
Actual: Aha i still dont know :/

Im sure we've all had this one:

Beat it
Misheard: Showin' how fucking strong is your fight!
Actual: Showin' how funky and strong is your fight!

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Misheard: Samantha! take us through the hours.
-my name is Samantha and i was like WOAH HE SAID MY NAME! but alas be didnt =(
Actual: So let love take us through the hours.

AAHA and i found this on youtube i think its quite the laugh!

[youtube:2bxi8mmw]

Comments

• The one misheard lyric that ALWAYS cracks me up is this in You Are Not Alone:

Misheard: Your burgers are the best
    Actual: Your burdens I will bear
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hey guys! Im sure all of us have done it: Sang the wrong lyrics according to what we heard.
    Some of them are funny, some are just plain weird. Why not share them?

P.S. im not sure if there is already a topic on this.

I have a few of my own:

Smooth Criminal
    Misheard: Eddie are you walking?
    Actual: Annie are you okay?

She Drives me Wild
    Misheard: She's got the look ah, water milk butter!
    Actual: Aha i still dont know :/

Im sure we've all had this one:

Beat it
    Misheard: Showin' how fucking strong is your fight!
    Actual: Showin' how funky and strong is your fight!

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
    Misheard: Samantha! take us through the hours.
    -my name is Samantha and i was like WOAH HE SAID MY NAME! but alas be didnt =(
    Actual: So let love take us through the hours.

AAHA and i found this on youtube i think its quite the laugh!

[youtube:3r52mkfw]
    that video had me craking up, and i always heard eddie are you okay <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    my son who is 7 sings

his version - GIVE ME AN ANTLER nahhh

words - DIRTY DIANA nahhhh

I was crying laughing cos he sings it at the top of his voice <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOL these are all hilarious.

My favorite song has always been "She's out of my life".. and I always thought he sang, "Love is opposition" when really it's "Love is not possession". Haha, really, both ways make sense but give that part of the song two completely different meanings.
  • [youtube:lv5s4gt2]
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    "And I found a spoon!"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    so hilarious!!!!!!!
  • OHHH BOY!
    I think this guy could be my next boyfriend hahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:hqfu8o8h]
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    The one misheard lyric that ALWAYS cracks me up is this in You Are Not Alone:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i can't imagine praising someone's best burgers with melody.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i can't imagine praising someone's best burgers with melody.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ahaha HEY! Michael Jackson sang about prada!.. or so i thought!

They dont care about us
    Misheard: Youre ripping (raping?) me of my prada for gods sake!
    Actual: Youre ripping(raping?) me of my pride for gods sake!

They dont care about us

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but i always have problems understanding what he sang....i always have to look at the lyrics..
  • hahaha, MICHAEL PLEASE SING CLEARER!
    In his song cheater i always thought he was singing "I BROKE MY RADIATOR!"
    turns out he was actually singing that O_o hahaha
  • "And I found a spoon!"
    so hilarious!!!!!!!
    I LOVED that part! He sounded so happy! In his big loud voice...and I found a spoon! I was so excited for him! LOL I am still laughing...My favorite thread I stumbled on...thanks for making me laugh!
  • when I was a kid I thought he was talking about Billy's Jeans...LOL I used to sing Billy's Jeans are not my lover... I guess that was before I knew what a "lover" was...LOL!

They dont care about us

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but i always have problems understanding what he sang....i always have to look at the lyrics..

Ahaha same here! im actually SOO frustrated that i CANNOT figure out the lyrics to 'she drives me wild' he never put the chorus in the dangerous album thing.
  • OHHH BOY!
    I think this guy could be my next boyfriend hahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:3tknw8b3]

This is so funny, the funniest one yet. Thank you for posting.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh god, I L.O.V.E. the one where it's the misheard lyrics for Earth Song.

"Heavens I'm falling down. I can't even pee!"

"What about Nathan's world? AND I FOUND A SPOOOON!"

"Where's my monkey sounds, FRANKENSTEIN I BELIEVE!"

And whats sad, the FRANKENSTEIN I BELIEVE part actually sounds like he's saying that a little bit LOL (but I know he isn't)
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    LOVE this topic. love love love.

i literally was crying from laughter with the "earth song." i know it's supposed to be a serious subject but it was so funny.

okay my problem has always been with "Who is it." It's towards the end of the song.

I hear: Who is it? It is a friend of mine. Who is it? Tito, my brother!
    Actual: Who is it? It is a friend of mine. Who is it? To me I'm bothered

i'm embarrassing...
  • paloma7paloma7 Posts: 8
    2000 Watts, eggrolls!

(2000 Watts, 8 Ohms)
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    "And I found a spoon!"
    so hilarious!!!!!!!
    That part almost made me wet myself! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    OWL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:cmuc99uv]

They dont care about us

Ahaha same here! im actually SOO frustrated that i CANNOT figure out the lyrics to 'she drives me wild' he never put the chorus in the dangerous album thing.

especially when the song makes you really want to sing along but you don't understand and start hearing funny words... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i have tears!! keep em comin... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    OWL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2j2igmso]

hhahaha!! OWL!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mformichaelmformichael Posts: 114
    hahahahahahahhahahahaa <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I had friends say they thought he said:

Billie Jean's at my door

When of course it is really

Billie Jean is not my lover

How they came up with that i dont know

In fact i think Michael is one of the very few singers you can UNDERSTAND and comprehend the words to compared to so many other artists. Not naming names or anything