Thread request in Michael photo forum?

I was wondering if Mo and Sousa would allow a new thread topic to become official called "Photo Requests"?
I get photos all the time from my sources in the media in HQ HD big sizes and would love to share however I also have requests for pics and need to know the photographer,year,etc to request from some of my sources so I thought we could start a thread here and fellow friends here can make a request for pics they need even by explaining the photo and/or posting a sample if available and I could do the same because it is so much easier asking for help with MJ pics with MJ FANS because they know what you are talking about! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks for your consideration on this possible new topic in the forum!

xoxo

Comments

• I would LOVE to see some pictures you have...do you have some samples you would like to share????
  • I would LOVE to see some pictures you have...do you have some samples you would like to share????

So do I! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Good idea!.
  • I think this would be a aweome idea. I love the WANTED poster photo!!
  • I will make a Photobucket account for all of you to go into and have a look at what I have because there are TONS on my laptop and I am in the hospital now using a cell phone (shhhhh! don't rat me out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and feel free to take what you like.
    I will get started on this likely tomorrow because I should be released in the afternoon and post the Photobucket information for you all.

XOXO's to all!

PS-I am ok,nothing serious and don't have much time to go into details in here...nurse cow might walk in! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ^^^^ id love that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Great! Thank you!.
    Take care! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    xoxoxo
  • I will make a Photobucket account for all of you to go into and have a look at what I have because there are TONS on my laptop and I am in the hospital now using a cell phone (shhhhh! don't rat me out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and feel free to take what you like.
    I will get started on this likely tomorrow because I should be released in the afternoon and post the Photobucket information for you all.

XOXO's to all!

PS-I am ok,nothing serious and don't have much time to go into details in here...nurse cow might walk in! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

hopefully they r giving you good drugs heehee!!! and r you ok??
  • I was wondering if Mo and Sousa would allow a new thread topic to become official called "Photo Requests"?
    I get photos all the time from my sources in the media in HQ HD big sizes and would love to share however I also have requests for pics and need to know the photographer,year,etc to request from some of my sources so I thought we could start a thread here and fellow friends here can make a request for pics they need even by explaining the photo and/or posting a sample if available and I could do the same because it is so much easier asking for help with MJ pics with MJ FANS because they know what you are talking about! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks for your consideration on this possible new topic in the forum!

xoxo

Consider it done!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6098<!-- l -->

XOXO's to all!

hope your okay - <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->