Souvenir Movie/Concert Pass

meheremehere Posts: 558
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Did anyone receive a souvenir movie pass when they saw TII? It resembles an actual concert pass including a neck band if you will and the plastic pass. I nice momento but I saw the movie twice since then at a different theater and they didn't pass them out and when I asked about it they said they never received any such thing.

Just curious if anyone received any type of momento from the theater(s) they saw TII.

Comments

• No, I didn't get anything and I went to the first showing.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    NOPE!! i've heard this before!! we didn't get a thing and i went opening nite, halloween and 2 weeks later!! and on my last visit they switched it off before it had ended cos there was only me an my friend in there.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    Maybe it was that particular theater w/that gesture, hoping you'd remember them & where you got it. I hadn't even heard of that. I'm sure the theater would tell you if you ask them.
  • yes i have one . maybe a collectors item someday.
  • i bought my ticket on fandango.com n i didnt get one but my friend bought his ticket at the booth n they gave him one. we went to the same showing at the same theater. he let me have his tho <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> its hanging above my bed

• The only thing we got with out TII tickets were tickets for a free drink at the cinema and...tickets for free French fries at McDonalds! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i got a few months later when i went to see another movie a THIS IS IT poster <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but they should have gave this poster at the day i went to see the THIS IS IT movie dont you think ? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> o well i finally got a poster and its hangin in my bedroom <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I went at halloween,but didnt get anything. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->