TIAI February 23

Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I typed <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> into the address bar and I was taken to a page containing that FAMOUS THIS IS PHOTO OF Michael Jackson where he is shown standing with one of his arms pointing towards sometiin......The photo that was claimed to have been photoshopped in the early days of the hoax investigation....

<!-- m -->http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/400 ... 8zaR4o.jpg<!-- m -->

Comments

• mmm... but then we said that the background was a projection, digital... and that the missing part of the "S" is an open door.... and.... I dont know...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    nothing unusual on first sight...but i guess that's not the point when you redirect to it.

is the photo changed in any way to what we've seen so far? his left hand is pointing down. it appears to be a camera or something down the right side, pointing at him. maybe we should remember the pose, if we see that somewhere soon?

maybe this is just a 'joke' to see how we're gonna react and make a clue out of everything without it being one?
  • SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
    Hello!!

I did a search... photo of MJ comes from the theinsider.com site..
    His biography appears on this site, if you are searching for Michael Jackson... <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

Do I post the Link: <!-- m -->http://www.theinsider.com/celebrities/Michael_Jackson<!-- m -->

Note well... There is no the date of the death of MJ, for theinsider.com, MJ is not dead. LOL <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Please forgive me for my english...

Bye
    Hello!!

His biography appears on this site, if you are searching for Michael Jackson... <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

Do I post the Link: <!-- m -->http://www.theinsider.com/celebrities/Michael_Jackson<!-- m -->

Note well... There is no the date of the death of MJ, for theinsider.com, MJ is not dead. LOL <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Bye

oooh, i get it! not the photo, the source is important. great find! same with tabloids, you see the headlines, but where are they coming from? and if you go to the source you will find either truth or trash.

you're right, no date of death! maybe it's something else on that insider page to look at?
  • SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
    Hello!!

Bye

oooh, i get it! not the photo, the source is important. great find! same with tabloids, you see the headlines, but where are they coming from? and if you go to the source you will find either truth or trash.

you're right, no date of death! maybe it's something else on that insider page to look at?

HI!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This photo of MJ, can be found everywhere... Why, theinsider.com? MJ, He's like in the photo shows go on theinsider.com... Is it right? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Note well... There are also articles on Murray... why there is'nt the date ofdeath ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Kiss everyone..Six
  • it's the same shirt as from yesterday

Vz_3a4jyvmbX0CLc5pUMmqGZAMpj8zaR4o.jpg

72723030.jpg
    it's the same shirt as from yesterday

Vz_3a4jyvmbX0CLc5pUMmqGZAMpj8zaR4o.jpg

72723030.jpg

got it. means he's boarded the boeing 777 and is 'up in the air' somewhere, changing locations?
    hope i don't get a stiff neck from looking up all day, searching for a biga$$ plane... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If you look at the background you can see the word "IS" ,as a reminder (Michael IS alive)
    Then, Michael is forming himself another 7 <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Look at his left hand. Could this mean something? This is the hand sign that the NWO use and he is aiming it downwards. 777 is bringing NWO down??? Just a thought!
  • do you mean the raversed pyramid?
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    For those who got the exclusive edition of the DVD, included were 3 3D picture cards, this is the 'point' one, see how it is different to the original, notice how Michael is positioned further left, the whole of the word 'IS' is visable, maybe this is what the new redirect is about?

No, The horned hand:-

<!-- m -->http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20 ... n_sign.jpg<!-- m -->
  • For those who got the exclusive edition of the DVD, included were 3 3D picture cards, this is the 'point' one, see how it is different to the original, notice how Michael is positioned further left, the whole of the word 'IS' is visable, maybe this is what the new redirect is about?

this seems to me the same picture but another angle.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    It's a different picture, the shape of his mouth is different, there is no "door space" in the screen blocking out part of the letter S, I don't know, doubt it has anything to do with anything, just weird that this picture should come up again after 7/8 months
  • Maybe just an optical illusion, but it looks like he has 6 fingers on his left hand!!or maybe i need new glasses <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Maybe just an optical illusion, but it looks like he has 6 fingers on his left hand!!or maybe i need new glasses <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes it does, odd, or as you say, optical illusion???

No, The horned hand:-

<!-- m -->http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20 ... n_sign.jpg<!-- m -->
    oh, yes, the horned hand!
    It could be, you're right.I don't know if it's made on purpose in that picture, but the today ridirect has something to do with that kind of message imo.
    It makes sense to me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Michael's arm is the sword of the Archangel Michael <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This is from today's TIAI twitter. As far as this pic above the only changes I see is that his left hand is clearly more open and I only see 3 fingers pointing down and his pinkie out. His face also looks different to me too.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaelsharp.org/en/symbols/ ... l-michael-<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wait, I think it's his pointer finger extended and 3 others (including pinkie) down. I just read Joshua 5. One interesting aspect of this angel appearance to Joshua is that he is giving specific instruction to bring down the walls of Jericho. (Today's corruption/media???) It was the Lord's army (Israelites) (Michael's army) who were to march around the wicked city, once each day for 6 days. On the seventh day they were to march around the city 7 times, and on the seventh the priests to blow the trumpets and the people shout and the walls would fall down, and they could go in and take the city.

It's actually an interesting parallel to l Thessalonians 4:16 Then the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. NASV
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The only difference I see in the pictures, is that the first is read "is", and the other "His is ",.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

And this is a link with pictures of Michael, ...

<!-- m -->http://www.mensajesdeluz.com.ve/index.cfm/id/13.html<!-- m -->
  • There a few cameras used? maybe just different angels?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael's arm is the sword of the Archangel Michael <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This is from today's TIAI twitter. As far as this pic above the only changes I see is that his left hand is clearly more open and I only see 3 fingers pointing down and his pinkie out. His face also looks different to me too.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaelsharp.org/en/symbols/ ... l-michael-<!-- m -->

Wow. I've always thought that Michael Jackson has been eeriely similar to the archangel Michael. He knows the Bible, so either he has always tried to resemble him, like learn from his example...loving children and the planet.. or he actually is him.

I know I'm going to get a lot of slack for suggesting that. No this isn't a worship website and I'm not saying we should worship him. To be fair, I'm a Christian, so I wouldn't suggest that. I'm just saying.. nothing in this world surprises me anymore! Anythings possible!
    Maybe just an optical illusion, but it looks like he has 6 fingers on his left hand!!or maybe i need new glasses <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

it really does look like six fingers on the left, compared to the 3d-scan pic (the hole between the fingers is bigger). like someone added an extra finger by photoshop. it looks like his index and middle finger are making the victory sign pointing down and then there are still 3 fingers and the thumb...what is that, 07/06, 06/07? a date? or just 6 for something else?

puzzled...

it really does look like six fingers on the left, compared to the 3d-scan pic (the hole between the fingers is bigger). like someone added an extra finger by photoshop. it looks like his index and middle finger are making the victory sign pointing down and then there are still 3 fingers and the thumb...what is that, 07/06, 06/07? a date? or just 6 for something else?

puzzled...

The more I look at his hand, the stranger it appears <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I can even see a face if I stare for long enough, or I may just be going mad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nothing unusual on first sight...but i guess that's not the point when you redirect to it.

is the photo changed in any way to what we've seen so far? his left hand is pointing down. it appears to be a camera or something down the right side, pointing at him. maybe we should remember the pose, if we see that somewhere soon?

maybe this is just a 'joke' to see how we're gonna react and make a clue out of everything without it being one?
    HOW ABOUT PAUL ANKA YESTERDAY?????????, he did the same pose at the end of the performance, he also had the same photo as background, I knew there would be clues yesterday.
    the photo redirection appeared at the same time Paul was performing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgMKZOEYIZk<!-- m -->