How will you feel when it's over?

GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Empty, tired, exhausted, thrilled, excited, changed, happy, sad?

I for me hope it will not be the style of music of this remix we will be presented ( I don't think this is a credible site):

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonback.com/<!-- m -->

[The site was created on July 12, 2009. Who is says owner is a hidden private person - but you may send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:2010@michaeljacksonback.com">2010@michaeljacksonback.com</a><!-- e -->. Who is gives a German fake phone no. The name servers for the site are belonging to The Endurance International, a Massachussetts hosting company.]

I am sorry but I just don't like the style of this song (play on top).
But it raises the question: are we prepared for a new Michael? How would we feel when he'd be with us again? Like before, everything's just fine again? Different?

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AS LONG AS I KNOW MICHEAL IS WELL......I JUST WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY........WHAT THAT ENTAILS IS UP TO HIM........I WILL BE SOOOO RELIEVED........XXX
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I will cry out of joy, and cry out of sorrow, that the days in this forum will be over then.
  • I WILL BE TIRED,BUT THE HAPPIEST,TIRED WOMAN ON THE PLANET <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I will be relieved to know that what ever the outcome, I never gave up hope. I pray that all is well and that he is in a place where he is experiencing love, peace and happiness. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> That is truly all I hope, wish and pray for.
  • After a big "I told you so speech",I guess I'll be high for a little while but then I will probably feel some emptyness 'cause this adventure is so thrilling and take so much of my time!Of course I would like to keep in touch with the family here and hope this forum would find a new direction. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    After a big "I told you so speech",I guess I'll be high for a little while but then I will probably feel some emptyness 'cause this adventure is so thrilling and take so much of my time!Of course I would like to keep in touch with the family here and hope this forum would find a new direction. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I could have said the same thing, exactly my feelings ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I also hope this "family" will stay here and we will discuss the aftermath of this great adventure, see how the world reacts and what his plans are for the future.
    Enough to stay together here ... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    yearh, and then we can keep an eye on Jermaine, cause he's probally gonna hoax his death when Michael comes back, trying to get attention <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I will feel revealed and tired and happy that i can free myself from the never ending questions.
    Happy that MJ is still here with us.

Then i will book myself onto the first flight to wherever he is... in the hope i can give him that hug i have wanted to give him for so long now.
  • yearh, and then we can keep an eye on Jermaine, cause he's probally gonna hoax his death when Michael comes back, trying to get attention <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh God!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Haha, ok.. i'm gonna do a '' i told u so, speech'' too.. haha.. i got sooooooooo many ppl who didnt believe.. XD and.. i know im gonna feel soo happy 4 have been part of this BIG adventure.. cause I must admit.. that my life was pretty boring before all this hahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • absolute relief
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    yes definitely relieved,
    As long as Michael is safe, I will be completely thrilled.
  • if any other celeb wants to hoax their death - well they can do so without me blogging - i think i will just say ok - if thats what they want - i will accept it

im suckered into this now - but never again
  • yes definitely relieved,
    As long as Michael is safe, I will be completely thrilled.

yeap i am hoping for a positive happy result
  • I will be tired but happy!
    I guess that this is a feeling that a mother has after giving birth to a child!
    She's exhausted but happy that it has ended!
    And her child is finally in this world!!!
    LOL!
    Yes, that's how I will be feeling!!!
  • That is a good question but a tough one for me to answer.

I don't 100% fully know what we're looking for as we investigate the hoax. Therefore how will I know when it's over? It might already be over and I just haven't realized it yet.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    if any other celeb wants to hoax their death - well they can do so without me blogging - i think i will just say ok - if thats what they want - i will accept it

Exacly my feelings.
    It is too much..wouldnt be able to go trough this a second time.
    Mattie
  • yearh, and then we can keep an eye on Jermaine, cause he's probally gonna hoax his death when Michael comes back, trying to get attention <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOL. You are funny. For me, I will be very happy - it will be like a long lost family member coming home. You don't really care if their hair is different or they've lost or gained weight. You are just happy to have them back in the family. After that happens this site will change to a fan website and we can continue to keep in touch and spread Michael's message. His message will still need to get out even when he comes back...L.O.V.E.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I will cry out of joy,
    So will I.. I'll feel a burst of joy like nothing else I've ever felt before at just seeing his beautiful, precious face again.. and whatever I feel next depends on what he says/does. Most likely inspiration and empowerment will be involved- I've already decided that because of the way this hoax has opened my eyes, I'm going to try to work as someone who aids the third world countries, like installing water purifying systems to villages and such..
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    I will be happy as long as michael is happy .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think he will not sing any more.
    There is an age for all.
    To look at Whitney Houston.
    Michael chose best the solution.
    To disappear.
  • Empty, tired, exhausted, thrilled, excited, changed, happy, sad?

I for me hope it will not be the style of music of this remix we will be presented ( I don't think this is a credible site):

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonback.com/<!-- m -->

[The site was created on July 12, 2009. Who is says owner is a hidden private person - but you may send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:2010@michaeljacksonback.com">2010@michaeljacksonback.com</a><!-- e -->. Who is gives a German fake phone no. The name servers for the site are belonging to The Endurance International, a Massachussetts hosting company.]

I am sorry but I just don't like the style of this song (play on top).
    But it raises the question: are we prepared for a new Michael? How would we feel when he'd be with us again? Like before, everything's just fine again? Different?

i will feel happy, happy to know he's okay and alive and better than ever, and that he is mostly safe, and that everything is past him and i will be happy to have my mikey back =)
  • OMG great topic I always wanted to know how everyone would react <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think Michael would wanna read topics like these to get ready lools <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But anyway I will be relieved and jubilant to finally have him back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I mean I will never ever let him slip away from me that fast again I just can't lools. I am praying for Michael's safe return and that he is happy and better than ever, then I might be able to get some sleep at night lools <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . But I might cry for a few mins then start my I told u so speech <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> then dance a little <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Scream he lives then just keep posted on him all day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Of ocurse I woul love to kepe in touch with my big Mj Family tho I love u guys forever now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!!
    Sorry for such a long post yall <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    if any other celeb wants to hoax their death - well they can do so without me blogging - i think i will just say ok - if thats what they want - i will accept it

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> me too... i´m tired but happy because i have a lot new friends around the world!!! maybe we can stay here talking about funny things... laughing, not with this feeling we have now:uncertainty! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

the other night i dream that i was watching the news and they´re talking about MJ Hoax and that he is alive and all that and I start to call my friends and family saying "I told you so..." I felt great when woke up! i never remember my dreams but this... I REMEMBER BECAUSE I FELT SO GOOD!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    I will be overwhelmed; I will be soooo happy I'll cry a lot, I just know that; I'll be grateful to him because he, once again, thought about us and wants to share with him this adventure. I'd be curious to see what will happen next, I'll defend him if someone says bad things about him, and I'll definitely try to meet him, I'll go wherever he is. I won't miss the chance, not this time, not again. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->