i got 2 questions? from watching "Famous crime scenes"

cry4mj101cry4mj101 Posts: 57
edited January 1970 in News
im watching the episode of "Famous Crime Scene" of michael
and my questions are , if michael was already "dead" when the ambulance arrived , and was dead when they were working on him in the ambulance and at the hospital , then why did they lie for 30 minutes and told the public that he was in a coma instead of telling what really happened?

Question 2: during the reinactment ( i hope i spelled it right <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) was it just me or did "michael " look kinda like Navi? i was just wondering.

Comments

• To be more exact, there were different controversial announcements: died from heart attack, in coma, taken to hospital (no reason), because of cardiac arrest, prescription drug overdose. Every media full of fantasy on its way.
    I think of this option: none of those officials were sure whether or not it was Michael (because gentleman was so much look like MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and were waiting until family arrives to identify. Then when family "identified" that it is MJ, they announced death. They justify the lie saying they were trying to revive already dead person for about an hour. Which does not make sense.
    That's why instead of doctor, as normally should be, Latoya signed death certificate eventually. Meaning, officials left identity responsibility on the family. This is my version.
  • i couldnt wait till 9 my time so i went to the website. the first thing i noticed after less than 30 seconds of watching that is incorrect is the 911 call. during the 911 call the operator says get him on the floor and then alvarez shouts get him on the floor. i never heard him tell dr murray get him on the floor during the 911 call. the operator tells him twice and he just ums or something but never shouts out get him on the floor. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what a joke. hoax hoax hoax. why cant they get facts right.

ok i have more to add and then ill stop. the fire department guy that is talking and he talks shit about doing cpr on a bed and then says it was clear to the paramedics that this guy has been down for quite a while. why would they say this before trial. how would they get a jury together after this show makes absolutely no sense. none of it seems too tho.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    my[KING]"]i couldnt wait till 9 my time so i went to the website. the first thing i noticed after less than 30 seconds of watching that is incorrect is the 911 call. during the 911 call the operator says get him on the floor and then alvarez shouts get him on the floor. i never heard him tell dr murray get him on the floor during the 911 call. the operator tells him twice and he just ums or something but never shouts out get him on the floor. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what a joke. hoax hoax hoax. why cant they get facts right.

ok i have more to add and then ill stop. the fire department guy that is talking and he talks shit about doing cpr on a bed and then says it was clear to the paramedics that this guy has been down for quite a while. why would they say this before trial. how would they get a jury together after this show makes absolutely no sense. none of it seems too tho.

I just started watching this tonight and I am about to change the channel. It's showing on VH1. I believe someone behind the scenes is tryng to disspell the Hoaxers theory that MJ is very much alive. I don't care because the man is alive and nothing is going to change that fact. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • You guys are so lucky to watch it.. Unfortunately we do not have VH1 CHANNEL in Canada.. Well in my area.. Please keep me posted if you can.
    thanks. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • It was very hard to watch.

Did anyone else notice they showed the video of our guy with the ponytail, walking through at the scene?
  • Yes, and that was exactly when Ben Evanstad said "I got close enough to see that it was Michael." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I wonder if Michael drew the "brain" on the blackboard? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also like the This Is It picture posted on the blackboard for identification of the victim. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is SOOO entertaining. It is the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Did anyone tape this for those of us who can't watch VH1or have a link to the episode on the internet:mrgreen:
  • Did anyone tape this for those of us who can't watch VH1or have a link to the episode on the internet:mrgreen:

Yes please do.. it would be very much appreciated.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    as I know .. if the person dead less than 2 hour .. the person can't be said he's dead officially .. I know this from my youth red cross's coach at school ..because he told us, when his mother passed away, the doctor pronounce his mother dead 2 hours later although his mother already dead 2 hours ago .. and when he asked the doctor, the doctor said if a person dead less than 2 hours, it's virtually not dead but coma .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    sorry my english is so bad, I hope you understand .. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • It was very hard to watch.

Did anyone else notice they showed the video of our guy with the ponytail, walking through at the scene?

Ponytail guy was as clear as day!! The whole thing was really a joke. Nothing new - just mainly for the general public. How will there be a trail after this ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    I can't believe this programme was even shown, would this not be reason enough for the defence to claim "bias in the media" when it comes to selecting a jury?????

I didn't see it but did they even mention the ambulance photo was fake?!?!?! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i wonder if this is now on yt
  • im watching the episode of "Famous Crime Scene" of michael
    and my questions are , if michael was already "dead" when the ambulance arrived , and was dead when they were working on him in the ambulance and at the hospital , then why did they lie for 30 minutes and told the public that he was in a coma instead of telling what really happened?

Question 2: during the reinactment ( i hope i spelled it right <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) was it just me or did "michael " look kinda like Navi? i was just wondering.

very good thinking yes they did release that information
  • im watching the episode of "Famous Crime Scene" of michael

so why in this high profile case did the pp or the estate not get and injunction not to show this programme
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    as I know .. if the person dead less than 2 hour .. the person can't be said he's dead officially .. I know this from my youth red cross's coach at school ..because he told us, when his mother passed away, the doctor pronounce his mother dead 2 hours later although his mother already dead 2 hours ago .. and when he asked the doctor, the doctor said if a person dead less than 2 hours, it's virtually not dead but coma .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I am sorry, but that is not true. If you're dead, you ARE indeed dead. You don't die for 2 hours. Unfortunatly I've watched too many people die, and as soon as they died, the doctor pronounced them dead, they didn't wait for two hours.
  • dearies...i saw the mj's famous crime scene...im very sad...the vid is not good to see...im so fragile in this moment...but i still think he is alive even though....i'm afraid he never come back to us just as Elvis done before...he needs a private life...i respect his decision....but i miss him in a such deepest way...mj we will love u forever and we are showing you our strong effort and support also in this occasion...i hope you 'll give us a real sign of your...we need it...dont let us drive crazy....let me do some deductions ...i compared this fake of death to the Elvis fake 'cause there are so many similarities...especially the both bougus name :M. Joe Jackson= E. Aron Presley....M.joseph Jackson= E. Aaron Presley
    maybe to be sure to dont be sued legally?Once mj said to L.M. Presley to woluld like to disappear as her father...i saw on youtube L.Marie.Presley on the Larry King show ...she did not replied to the most important question:"in wich way you feel connected to your father after his death?" she said "i don't want to reply"....so suspicious....dont u think?....in an interview..to Paris the journalist asked how mj miss to her....and she replied in a very suspicious way too:" is like he's still be with us"...strange sentence for a daughter who just looses her beloved father...well i dont want to condemn anybody...for this...are just my deductions to arrive to the point he's alive...and to say that he has a very important reason to hoax his death...live in our hearts forever beloved mj...
  • as I know .. if the person dead less than 2 hour .. the person can't be said he's dead officially .. I know this from my youth red cross's coach at school ..because he told us, when his mother passed away, the doctor pronounce his mother dead 2 hours later although his mother already dead 2 hours ago .. and when he asked the doctor, the doctor said if a person dead less than 2 hours, it's virtually not dead but coma .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is completely wrong, sorry. As Chamone said, death is pronounced immediately. Your coach told u a complete nonsense
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I've got a third question:
    How come in the videos they showed and said that Murray monitored him (which was completely useless in the first place because he went out from the room to use his mobile...), but everywhere since june we have seen or heard nothing about it, they said Murray absolutely not monitored him, which was one of the biggest problem in this whole situation <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    By the way when the paparazzi said that he went close to the house and could see Michael and they showed Michael with ponytail, that was just amazing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think we've got a significant clue people <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    At my work, the doctor waits 6 hours before it's officially. That's because there has to be safe death signs, = rigor mortis. But trust me, when they are dead, they are DEAD... Not in a coma, never heard of such rubbish, sorry, it was not to you.
  • Does anyone have a link to watch this episode?
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    You guys are so lucky to watch it.. Unfortunately we do not have VH1 CHANNEL in Canada.. Well in my area.. Please keep me posted if you can.
    thanks. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I hope this helps. This is the link to the show clips from VH1 website.
    http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/487256/michael-jackson-what-really-happened.jhtml#id=1632635
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    It was very hard to watch.

I'd noticed the same thing. I am curious to why they would show that. I am going to watch it again it comes on. I think it airs tomorrw.
  • I live in Canada so unfortunally I can't watch this or have VH1. Anyone have a link to the episode?

Much appericated.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Does anyone have a link to watch this episode?

I hope these helps too, it's on youtube <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgD4COfhrLU<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeF4cznV_sk<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=105yQW0q8cM<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC4Lh9Cc2JY<!-- m -->
  • im not sure if this means anything but since it was a reinactment of what really surppose to happened,
    when they had doctor murray coming down the stairs, shouldnt the actor atleast tried to fake an accent to sound like the doctor? or does the doctor really have an accent?

and what happened to him calling prince up the stairs? did they forget about that or something?