Strange....

Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
edited January 1970 in News
hey I dunno wether this has happened with all of you....but I went to mjjpctures.com and surprisingly they have pulled off all photos of MJ going to the doctor in 2009 ....Last months there were so many pics of MJ at the doctor......It just didnt add up.

Why?

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I can still see them....
  • OK will try again...sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    OK will try again...sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

One thing I have learnt from this is that in different parts of the world there is many different versions of various things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    OK will try again...sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

One thing I have learnt from this is that in different parts of the world there is many different versions of various things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yup. i don't even get half the news that are published over here in germany, so i pretty much have to rely on forums like this one and youtube etc. then some screen comes up and i can't even watch it, cuz it's 'not available' in my country...just stinks! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

the fake tape was 'news' in germany days after it resurfaced and was (again!) discussed here. the first time around (in june 2009), that wasn't even mentioned here. not a word about it.

maybe there is 'someone' selecting carefully which newsbit to feed to whom. like dogs: 'ok, you got your goodie already, now the others wanna have some, too!' <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->