Will.i.am: Thank you MJ (Video)

adventurelandadventureland Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in News
I want to share with you:

<!-- m -->http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/tv/#/ ... d/51107/~/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Is this suposed to be after or before 25th june? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Is this suposed to be after or before 25th june? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Yes I think so he refers to the loss of MJ light in the world, refers to him as King of the Music inustry. He was crying!

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • but at grammys he said we are the new king cos they had a number one for like 6 months i was like er.. no TRAITOR!! Look at his expression watching earth song at grammys seems heartless jerk <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    but at grammys he said we are the new king cos they had a number one for like 6 months i was like er.. no TRAITOR!! Look at his expression watching earth song at grammys seems heartless jerk <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

But was his comment like we are the new king, like being at the top of the charts, or specifically aimed at MJ. I find him genuine.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    awwww <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I had to laugh when he said I drew pictures of you... dont know why!

MJ is soo sweet calling him on Fathers day <3
  • Did he actually say Rest in Peace?

I heard he said, let's pray for his family, and pray for Michael.
    -Do you pray to a dead man usually?
  • Did he actually say Rest in Peace?

I heard he said, let's pray for his family, and pray for Michael.
    -Do you pray to a dead man usually?

You can say a prayer for the living or the dead.
  • he said we are the new kings meaning michael was called the king but now its us it seemed rude to me but was funny cos then michael got an award after that so i was like off the stage you go Will.i.am ha ha lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hey Everyone,

I listened to this very carefully and I must admit that I believe that Will-I-Am is talking directly to Michael. He produced this video as a means of getting this message to him. If you watch this deliberately you will notice that Will stammers about MJ, then proceeds to say that "we lost a........." then he suddenly shifts from past tense to present tense again at the latter part of his conversation. He proceeds to say that "Michael is the strongest person I have ever met who has endured so much scrutiny etc etc etc. He then proceeds to say he will pray for Michael and his family. To me, that is a huge cue that he is talking about "here and now" to Michael. I don't gather MJ is gone because Will spends too much time at the end speaking in present tense. He forgot to stay in the past tense-yes, it is a subtle slip---one that happens because he is too emotionally connected to MJ, and forgot the context of the hoax.
  • I thought that was lovely. I really like Will.i.am. He's respectful and genuine to MJ. I saw that interview from Access Hollywood in Ireland 2006 and Will just idiolised. Really good interview actually and Will said when MJ was asked about a comeback that someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it than MJ... Always had me thinking when MJ "died" this was all for his comeback!!!
  • u thinks this man is in on the hoax then? im 50/50 bout him <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i may be completley wrong and he may be genuine hope so anyway! I know usher is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't necessarily think that WillIAm needs to be in the hoax--or anyone else for that matter---but like us, perhaps they suspect it???? If we perceive that to be true it very well could be a stronger intuition for those who know and have worked personally with MJ.
  • reason i ask is cos he said bout mjs comeback someone needs to put joke back into music industry like joker from vmas promo and la toya calls him joker
  • idk what to make out of but this made me cry. idk how u guys make so many out of this. i think he doesn't know about the hoax. and just expressing his feelings about mj. but it's just my opinion is only what i think.i could be wrong
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What about the part when he says "Thankyou for teaching me things about the music industry and just how CRUEL they can be!!!