Kenny Ortega says MJ was a "FILMMAKER" !!

filmhoaxfilmhoax Posts: 7
edited January 1970 in News
Check this out!
[youtube:wua50241]
Kenny Ortega clearly states at 0.50 that MJ's children got to see MJ as a "FilmMaker" behind and also in front of the camera.

now correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't all this rehearsal stuff never supposed to be seen by the public, and was just for his own record?!!

Since when does rehearsal footage become part of "FilmMaking"?

I'll tell you when! When you are planning an elaborate hoax!

Thank You Kenny for this one!
<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I still Believe!

Comments

• Yeah <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that's great!!
  • He is not suppose to work as an filmmaker! Either he is himself, and rehears for a comeback..

But what Kenny says now is: Michael Jackson and I, filmed the imposters. He edited the movie..

If this was suppose to be a concert, why is he behind the cameras? There SHOULD ONLY be Michael on stage rehearsing. Camera should be off.

Are you filming, and Michael is behind the camera.. Then this was not to be a concert.

But yeah.. They've only said Comeback, not a concert <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We're waiting for the comeback.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Yay! I love Kenny Ortega interviews!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    He is not suppose to work as an filmmaker! Either he is himself, and rehears for a comeback..

But what Kenny says now is: Michael Jackson and I, filmed the imposters. He edited the movie..

If this was suppose to be a concert, why is he behind the cameras? There SHOULD ONLY be Michael on stage rehearsing. Camera should be off.

Are you filming, and Michael is behind the camera.. Then this was not to be a concert.

But yeah.. They've only said Comeback, not a concert <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We're waiting for the comeback.

the comebsack is already happening. everything michael sells like hotcakes, ever since june 25, 2009!!!

we're missing the concert part here...mike: your cue!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • film maker is written on dvd too i really like kennys clues! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Couldn't he just be referring to the fact that MJ had a lot of input in the filming of segments that would run on a big screen as part of the conerts at O2?
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Couldn't he just be referring to the fact that MJ had a lot of input in the filming of segments that would run on a big screen as part of the conerts at O2?
    I'm with ya!
  • he knew when he said that people would be like wot? and discussing either way so think it was a clue for me anyway <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He could be just referring to the DOME project....Dont get your hopes too high on this one....Because MJ could've played a big role in the making of the 3d versions of Thriller, Earth song, Smooth Criminal.....etc.
  • He could be just referring to the DOME project....Dont get your hopes too high on this one....Because MJ could've played a big role in the making of the 3d versions of Thriller, Earth song, Smooth Criminal.....etc.

Filmmaking is much more than putting together some clips behind him. The name is; This Is IT movie..
    It's not a documentary? Right..
  • For MJ I don't think it had to involve a full-blown movie to be film-making. Remember he also referred to music videos as short films.
  • This Is IT should be a documentary.. But no, it is a movie.

Fact is Fact.

Under actors it says: Michael Jackson.

So, This Is It is a planned movie, and it's now a official movie. Michael was behind this.
  • Couldn't he just be referring to the fact that MJ had a lot of input in the filming of segments that would run on a big screen as part of the conerts at O2?

I agree with you, MJ was making was it 10 I think I heard short films during TII the dome project so imo this is not weird at all.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    watch the 2005 geraldo interview again, it's on youtube. geraldo asks him what he's up to next... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

answer: 'there are a lot of surprises...film! i love film! i'm having a lot of fun...' <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

what we are all witnessing now is what was already in the making back then! think about how many years it takes sometimes to make a hollywood blockbuster that will blow you away, including state of the art technology and special effects (like michael always had - cream of the crop)!!! like this: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

'wag the dog' + 'ghosts' + 'v for vendetta' = 'this is it!' <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

watch out for some movie to be announced soon, about 'the mysterious death of michael jackson'...or a mini-series...whatever. like a summary up to a certain point...can't wait... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> bahahahaaahhh... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

you ´go, mike!!! get 'em!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I totally agree with this. He worked as a filmmaker with the 3D Earth Song, and with Smooth Criminal for sure. He always was a very active part in making his "short films". He was always a filmmaker.
  • I'm familiar with Wag the Dog, etc. It's just as plausible that the Dome project was the surprise MJ envisioned back in 2005.

What truly troubles me is that some people here are completely unwilling to be objective at all about other possibilities or explanations. I would prefer he's alive too, but that doesn't mean I should discard all possible logical explanations just b/c they won't always lead me to a preferred outcome.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    For MJ I don't think it had to involve a full-blown movie to be film-making. Remember he also referred to music videos as short films.

LOOK GERALDO INTERVIEW... HE LOVE TO FILM!
    FIRST MINUTE: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImqsGbaNOpE<!-- m -->

That is exactly what he was referring to...Michael, who was the creative force behind the shortfilms, such as earth song, Thriller, smooth Criminal, etc.

Not everything is a clue!
  • it was supposed to be part of deal when mike extended the shows to 50 that a movie with mike would be made
  • lmao when he says they got to come see us do the smooth criminal shoot. or something like that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> its all for L O V E and it was all for a M O V I E
  • Mjs kids were at rehearsals the day MJ was making the "moonwalker" film segment for the TII segments... think this may be what KO is referring to.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    you know when he did that interview with Geraldo and he said he was having a lot of fun (filming)!!

did he actually release anything from there on!! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> i don't believe he did!! <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> so then you get TII

hmmmmmm so was this what he was working on having fun!! certainly makes you wonder!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->