Mr Magoo and prince,s ist birthday.!!!!

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
If you go on you tube...type in princes first birthday......you will see micheal saying something to camera for Prince........then micheal clapped his hands....EXACTLY LIKE MR MAGOO at the Grammys........so unless i see a video of this "Mr Magoo" saying who he is and why he was there.....and clapping his hands.!!!!then i will believe that man was really Micheal..........100%.............xxxxxx just my own opinion.........xx

Comments

• can you link it? i went on you tube and couldnt find it.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    sorry i dont know how to do that.......i just typed in prince ist birthday......micheal has a red shirt on and speaks to the camera....then claps......i am sure you will find it on you tube....i promise you its there....xx
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Here u go:
    [youtube:1v0sypq6]
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    The "please don't take my daddy away" part is so cute, yet heartbreaking.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    many thanks for putting that up here...xxxx i just am hopeless on the laptop...lol...
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    many thanks for puttig that up here...xxxx i just am hopeless on the laptop...lol...
    I think u r doing great job. as I know u r 61 years old. My grandma is 65 and she know nothing about computer or laptop! And it ws funny, u asked what .....XD..... means... Well I think that is just sweet.. haha
  • i love that video thanks for finding it for me.
  • Love this video!

The part where Paris and Prince tell him how much they love him near the beginning is so cute...yet heartbreaking.