Staging The Return: The Adventure Begins

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited February 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
Look at the O2 thingy
Staging The Return: The Adventure Begins (This Is It ) [PT 1/5]
[youtube:ac8b968d]

PART 2
[youtube:ac8b968d]
Hope u like this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> will upload more from the movie just PM me if u waant a special part ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Thanks for this, really makes you think!!!! I just have this niggling feeling everything since March up until now is all part of the return. I know that sounds ridiculous to alot of people but it's what I think.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Nice video, you see Michael from all different angles too.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I sure like to see the other video's as well.

All Michael IMO!

2ebaamu.jpg
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Most beautiful person ever <3
  • Maybe off subject, but I LOVE Michael's hands. To me they are one of the most expressive parts of his body. I love them. Of course, lol, I've always loved his feet and would love to be his foot massager when he comes back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> they work so hard, and probably get a little ignored. I feel they need a little tender loving care of which I would gladly oblige.
  • Very cool. Thanks a million. Please upload the remaining 3 parts if you can. I really appreciate that you have shared this.
    Look at the O2 thingy
    [youtube:32dk2jwv]

PART 2
    [youtube:32dk2jwv]
    Hope u like this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> will upload more from the movie just PM me if u waant a special part ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Very cool. Thanks a million. Please upload the remaining 3 parts if you can. I really appreciate that you have shared this.
    Look at the O2 thingy
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUfL6aLenNU<!-- m -->

PART 2
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlGjTO-SI3I<!-- m -->
    glad that u like it !! i will upload the the 3 remaining parts tomorrow =)
  • keep em comin victor <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->