remeber that old phone call messiges ?

squall-lionheartsquall-lionheart Posts: 48
edited February 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
hi
two messiges !!
i knew its old news but ... dont u think it could be the answer to if mj realy could be still a live and hide somewhere ?!!

394893064.jpg
803510146.jpg
and then the mj airplane in TII dvd !!
830021156.jpg
116618326.gif
byyyyyyy michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
so !!
what do u think ??

Comments

• Anything with MJ.. Anything. I did not know he had his private jet.. refering to the picture. So if he had his private jet, he can go anywhere he wants.. I do strongly believe he faked his death..
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Anything with MJ.. Anything. I did not know he had his private jet.. refering to the picture. So if he had his private jet, he can go anywhere he wants.. I do strongly believe he faked his death..
    It's not a private jet.
    In the special features of This is It, They explained that at the end of the whole show, a 3D plane would "fly into the 02" and Michael would leave in it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Anything with MJ.. Anything. I did not know he had his private jet.. refering to the picture. So if he had his private jet, he can go anywhere he wants.. I do strongly believe he faked his death..
    It's not a private jet.
    In the special features of This is It, They explained that at the end of the whole show, a 3D plane would "fly into the 02" and Michael would leave in it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I still think MJ is hiding somewhere.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Anything with MJ.. Anything. I did not know he had his private jet.. refering to the picture. So if he had his private jet, he can go anywhere he wants.. I do strongly believe he faked his death..
    It's not a private jet.

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I still think MJ is hiding somewhere.

Me too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • when i saw the airplane in TII DVD the first thing comes into my mind was those 2 messages !!
    ohh .... dont forget that he said (for a while)
    b020.gif
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    when i saw the airplane in TII DVD the first thing comes into my mind was those 2 messages !!
    ohh .... dont forget that he said (for a while)
    b020.gif
    SO he is for sure out of America...
    this explains the tears of Paris at the Memorial. u know my dad is in foreign. I miss him so much. If i want, I could cry ''Daddy I miss u so much'' out! Maybe he left America way before 25th of June

• it all coming together now !!
    " I WAAN BE AWAY FOR A WHILE !!"
    25-6-2009......LAX airport .... mj air in TII DVD .... !!
    He is definitely out of the us .