MJ -- If Not for Kids He Would 'Choose Death'

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in News
has anyone seen this? <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 02e63a81e7<!-- m -->

Comments

• Yep. But he wouldn't take his life, because he is a child himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He is just afraid of dying old.
  • lol the last part cracked me up 'and i said shes a nasty..witch' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> wen was this recording taken? to me it sounds lyk a pretty young mj lyk around thriller, bad?? jmo
  • Yep. But he wouldn't take his life, because he is a child himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He is just afraid of dying old.

yeah, i'm not saying he would, but see, TMZ is again posting things that kind of indicates to the hoax.
    lol the last part cracked me up 'and i said shes a nasty..witch' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> wen was this recording taken? to me it sounds lyk a pretty young mj lyk around thriller, bad?? jmo

would you guys go crazy if i say i didn't know they actually were together??????? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i thought it was a rumor, lol. so i'm kinda lost after hearing this. how did they actually get along? cause the way they broke up (according to what Michael was saying, if that's how it happened) was the normal part lol... yeah she IS a "nasty witch" Michael!! lol..
  • from my understanding,they weren't going out as in bf/gf. they just hung out a few times as friends
  • Thank God just a few times. I think Madona was to advanced for MJ at that time. He had a pure soul. At least he knew when to say NO..
  • last part where he says "she's a nasty bitch" totally crack me up. u r the man mj .
    ps he is just telling truth we can't blame him for being sincere. it would be funny be sitting next to them . and hearing madona "let's go to a clube. mj"no, please. i want WATER BALLONS fights got it"
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Thank God just a few times. I think Madona was to advanced for MJ at that time. He had a pure soul. At least he knew when to say NO..

Yeah I don't think MJ was into Madonna at all as far as romantically. He even said that he didn't find her attractive. I think she was too advanced for him. That was during the time too when Madonna was like in your face and blunt about everything. I think he like women with class that are subtle. I kinda believe Maddona was trying to get a piece of MJ back in the day though. I know she was obsessed with Tupac for a minute too.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I think Michael was afraid of Madonna. Michael is kind of a sweet pure innocent child and I read somewhere that Madonna wanted to seduce him.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I think Michael was afraid of Madonna. Michael is kind of a sweet pure innocent child and I read somewhere that Madonna wanted to seduce him.
    yup, that's what i always thought, but here he says "when we were together" or "when i was with her" or something. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    LOL. That was funny listening to that. MJ seems like a pretty sincere type of person. It seems he was a little fed up of the polluted adult world and that's sad. But i think he's right.