Dr Steven Hoefflin states he knows who was involved.

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.encognitive.com/node/7516<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.mjfiles.com/death/michaels-p ... on-speaks/<!-- m -->

I am personally going to put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the
threats against my family.
I am now bringing out to the public all of the credible evidence in my
possession on the corruption in Los Angeles Law Enforcement pertaining
to the Michael Jackson Investigation.
These are occurring because those members of law enforcement know
that I possess abundant incriminating evidence that is going to put a lot of
people in prison.
I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding
together, such as ‘Diane Dimond’ of Entertainment Tonight, with the police
to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent
investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence
to the proper authorities.

He claims that the LAPD, Dr Arnold Klein, and certain news media agencies, are conspiring to keep him quiet by making threats against his life and that of his family.
I am asking him to engage a congressional investigation
into all of the ""LAPD and Los Angeles Sherriff Department Law
Enforcement Corruption"" in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael
Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city. I want a
Congressional Committee to subpoena these people, put them under
oath, gather credible evidence for a good District Attorney, and bring them
to proper justice. I have already asked Bob Woodward to report on this
matter in the Washington Post.
I am going to put an end to these threats now. I owe it to my family. I owe
it to myself. But, most of all, I owe it to the public who always wants to
know the truth and especially the truth about what happened to Michael
Jackson.

Comments

• I don't undrestand when Hoefflin says that some ppl want to "obstruct his independent investigation into Michael’s death"...
    Now, what's this? Is he an investigator, or a doctor?
    Does he means that he's doing his own investigation, apart from the authorities (of course)?
    What's this stuff? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Interesting that he mentions Dianne Diamond. I have always wondered why she hated MJ so much. Saw her on a doco here in Aus about 6 weeks ago and she was still sinking the boot in at every available opportunity. such hatred. what motivates it?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is interesting! It looks like things are about to get ugly. I just hope there is at least one honest prosecutor that is willing to bring out the truth!
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    This could mean so much, maybe he knows the truth!
  • Maybe This is It! This is what MJ wanted. By faking his death,the truth will provail.. Already Dr Steven Hoefflin is declaring the truth, who knows how many others will do the same .The truth put everyone in jail, than MJ can come out from hiding. Wow! this sounds like a mystery movie.

I can't wait to see the finale.. Soon MJ will come back. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    Well who is to say that this guy is'nt just selling his story for money like evryone else is doing on MJ, now this guy wants to come out and speak about MJ's medical records to the public. He spoke to The Sun are they reliable? He maybe doing it just for money, never know <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I don't undrestand when Hoefflin says that some ppl want to "obstruct his independent investigation into Michael’s death"...
    Does he means that he's doing his own investigation, apart from the authorities (of course)?

WOW!! I think he said a long time ago that he was doing his own investigating. If he has gathered enough evidence to bring down the corruption in high places I can most certainly see that there would be threats against him. Diane Dimond has serious issues with Michael far greater than a regular reporter. I'm not sure what her problem with MJ is but I think we should be looking at her ties to law enforcement.

At least Dr Hoefflin has put it out there for the public to know. If anything happens to him now it won't just be coincidence and it couldn't be ignored by the Federal Government. I really hope that MJ is in protective custody helping bring all of this to fruition. Wow.

Ok...I just read the whole thing and I find it interesting that this was written a month ago yet I haven't heard anything about this from the mainstream media. I heard of a lawsuit between Klein and Hoefflin and then a countersuit, but none of these allegations against the LAPD, etc. Did I miss something or has this been kicked under the carpet?
  • Maybe Diane Dimond believes the child molestation story, or she is interested in Michael personally and
    he wanted nothing to do with her. maybe she asked him for an interview too, and she was rejected.
    Or she knows his name gathers attention , so she uses him for her own means of success. Personally I would not know who she was if it had not been for her mean spirited reports on Michael. Message to Diane Dimind Shut up !, and Pray up !
  • Tay3Tay3 Posts: 44
    I've always wondered if the LAPD could possibly be in on Michael faking his death. Would they really help him for a price? If they're so corrupt, as the doctor states, that means they (or certain members) could have been bought. I'm always hearing that Michael couldn't pull this off because too many people would have to be paid a lot of money. I usually agree with that, but more and more I'm beginning to question. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Holy geezus this is huge. This is the guy who said he was gonna go public with a lot of info shortly after 6-25 if people didn't start talking. My ears perked up then... but we haven't heard back since.

This is HUGE.

I'm rivited.
  • Interesting that he mentions Dianne Diamond. I have always wondered why she hated MJ so much. Saw her on a doco here in Aus about 6 weeks ago and she was still sinking the boot in at every available opportunity. such hatred. what motivates it?
    Money . notoriety !
  • I've always wondered if the LAPD could possibly be in on Michael faking his death. Would they really help him for a price? If they're so corrupt, as the doctor states, that means they (or certain members) could have been bought. I'm always hearing that Michael couldn't pull this off because too many people would have to be paid a lot of money. I usually agree with that, but more and more I'm beginning to question. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you gave me food 4 thought..
    could MJ bought some members of the LAPD to assist him, telling them he wont come back but will live in hiding, and noone will find ou! but then he makes a comeback to prove how corrupt they are?
  • I thought this was old news? Is there an update? <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... put-people<!-- m -->

Here is something else. Hoefflin comments on the autopsy, this was last year.
    <!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76795/<!-- m -->

By the way, i don't think hoefflin is all that crazy. Klein has done a lot of talking. You have to wonder if he is barking in defense? MJ visited Klein an awful lot prior to TII. Wasn't Klein the only doc he visited in this period?

Where did Murray get the propofol from.....
  • Dr Klein and Dr Thome Thome are the shady ones in all of this.. i have often had the feeling that Dr Murray is the fall guy in all of this. I cant shake that feeling.
    Even if MJ has really died then i do feel Murray should get whats coming to him.... but i dont think he is the one and only one to blame but he has been left to take the fall completely.
  • I thought this was old news? Is there an update? <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... put-people<!-- m -->

Here is something else. Hoefflin comments on the autopsy, this was last year.
    <!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76795/<!-- m -->

By the way, i don't think hoefflin is all that crazy. Klein has done a lot of talking. You have to wonder if he is barking in defense? MJ visited Klein an awful lot prior to TII. Wasn't Klein the only doc he visited in this period?

Where did Murray get the propofol from.....

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Dr. Steven Hoefflin, one of Michael Jackson's former plastic surgeons, is speaking out to ET about "involuntary errors" he believes the L.A. Coroner made in its autopsy report on the late icon.

Hoefflin says he's been informed that the Coroner's office were incorrect in reporting that Jackson was wearing a nasal prosthesis and had lost his nose, leaving only two holes in its place.

"I believe that the coroner's office is profoundly competent and did a commendable job in their post-mortem examination of Michael Jackson. As is so frequent under these circumstances, they merely did not have sufficient information to make an accurate description and interpretation of the anatomical findings," he says, adding he is speaking out "at the written request of Katherine [Jackson] and to give a truthful legacy for Michael."

Hoefflin adds that Jackson had "an indentation of his right nose, which was not from surgery, but from a deep biopsy due to the suspicion of skin cancer." He claims, too, that Jackson had Lupus and the disease was being inflamed by "massive injections of collagen" administered to him by Dr. Arnold Klein.

BUT HE GOT THAT WRONG.,,, THE AUTOPSY DIDNT SAY HE WORE A FALSE PROTHESIS ON HIS NOSE.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So which autopsy report did he read????? There must be more than one floating around. The article I found, was released on Jan 18th....This is getting good...The truth will come out, the BAD people will be arrested, and then MJ can come back to us. Katherine also wants the truth to come out about all the corruption and to clear her sons name.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Not so fast. The 'proper' autopsy report has only recently been released, as we all know. The article was posted in July, so Hoefflin must have been reporting on an uncorroborated report - there were many. Either that, or the coroner's really did think his nose was missing when actually the shape of it can be explained as Hoefflin has. Hoefflin could have seen a preliminary report and the coroner could have amended it before its final release this year.
  • Not so fast. The 'proper' autopsy report has only recently been released, as we all know. The article was posted in July, so Hoefflin must have been reporting on an uncorroborated report - there were many. Either that, or the coroner's really did think his nose was missing when actually the shape of it can be explained as Hoefflin has. Hoefflin could have seen a preliminary report and the coroner could have amended it before its final release this year.

Yes... so doesnt that make Hoefflin unreliable because he jumped the gun and made comments on an autopsy that wasnt true?
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Yes... so doesnt that make Hoefflin unreliable because he jumped the gun and made comments on an autopsy that wasnt true?

I think the topic (it being MJ's nose) was a sensitive one, and the rumour unfounded, so perhaps Hoefflin just wanted to put whatever was said 'straight'. He did MJ's nose jobs after all. It would be like someone criticizing his work?
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    As far as Diane Diamond goes, just do your homework on her from the 2004-2005 child molestation case against Michael. She was sued by a fan and he won! She also lost her job with court TV because of her slanderous behavior. She was reporting things (as were many) about the case, Micheal and his supporters that were bold face fabrications. She had her little spider cove set up right by the court house and we could hear and see her lies being told and her web spun right in front of us. She didn't even read the court transcripts for that hour or day and she would make things up!! If it seemed like a day that went in Michael's favor, she would attack him in other ways. Hateful, mean and part of the machine that wanted Micheal Jackson taken down at all cost. Everything that is happening now, can be explained if we all look back at the players in that court case. Just look at the D.A. and the Santa Barbara Sheriff's office for that time and it will make your skin crawl.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Wendy E, were you outside the court house during the trial? I have seen footage of the goings on on a DVD I bought called the trial and triumph of the King of Pop.I've never seen any thing like it in all my 50 years on this planet. Wonderful fans showing Mike their love and support , people praying for him and then others screaming offenses and abuse. Not to mention the media circus. I've read up all I could on what went down. You know Aphrodite's book and Geraldines book. Even here on the other side of the world in Aus, the trial was mentioned every day on the news stations. I recall seeing fans coming to support Michael from different parts of the world And when the not guilty verdict rang out, this lady released these white doves into the air and freedom. That image has stuck with me and how I wished I had been amongst the people there at that time. I would love to hear anything you would like to share with us about that time. Love and great respect to you for being there.

WOW!! I think he said a long time ago that he was doing his own investigating. If he has gathered enough evidence to bring down the corruption in high places I can most certainly see that there would be threats against him. Diane Dimond has serious issues with Michael far greater than a regular reporter. I'm not sure what her problem with MJ is but I think we should be looking at her ties to law enforcement.

At least Dr Hoefflin has put it out there for the public to know. If anything happens to him now it won't just be coincidence and it couldn't be ignored by the Federal Government. I really hope that MJ is in protective custody helping bring all of this to fruition. Wow.

Ok...I just read the whole thing and I find it interesting that this was written a month ago yet I haven't heard anything about this from the mainstream media. I heard of a lawsuit between Klein and Hoefflin and then a countersuit, but none of these allegations against the LAPD, etc. Did I miss something or has this been kicked under the carpet?

If I'm not mistaken, and please correct me if Im wrong, BUTI think it was Hoefflin who actually SHOWED ON TV some kind of log in Debbie Rowe's handwriting the she, when she worked for Klien, gave MJ a ton of shots of Demerol....how much and what time and the dates and her initials.
    I saw this with my own eyes. dont remember what show but it was shortly after the 25th...maybe in August...

...and Diane Dimond is a crotchety old hag. That skank can suck it for all I care. YES, YOU Diane.....go phuck yourself...
  • ...by the way......I hear Diane is a flaminig lesbian. I have my OWN sources on that one!!
  • ...by the way......I hear Diane is a flaminig lesbian. I have my OWN sources on that one!!

What is wrong with being lesbian? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Why would Dr Hoefflin be given the autopsy report when even his own father didn't get it till now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->