Michael - Sticky and Sweet

SmellyJellySmellyJelly Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
2evbyc9.png

Is so adorable, sweet, gorgeous, delicious, beautiful, innocent...I love him <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Comments

• Is this odd?
  • orange candy? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    apricot?hmm i wonder
  • orange candy? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    apricot?hmm i wonder
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , yesss...that's the question?
  • look on the glasses it says the word 'real' Michaels nose is pointy this isnt him theres a pic somewhere where hes actually sitting over the other side look at smooth criminal gilda part face is completely different this isnt him i dont think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I think it's funny that he has the word "real" on his glasses.....

Was it for us, so we can be sure, that was definetely him? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think it's funny that he has the word "real" on his glasses.....

Was it for us, so we can be sure, that was definetely him? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    maybe cant think why else real would be there maybe it was! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • the glasses are only 3d glasses have a pair just like them. got them from theater when i went to see avatar.
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I think it's funny that he has the word "real" on his glasses.....

I think I have to disappoint you, sorry!
    When I went to Avatar a few weeks ago, I've got the exact same 3D glasses, it says "Real 3D" on it.
    I take them home with me, it's cool right to have the same 3D glasses at Michael LOL!!
  • how come is nose is round? that's weird
  • LOL!! yea thats really cute! when I first saw it I was like please dont let that one be a double! oh god please no!! LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Nose??

????
  • how come is nose is round? that's weird

It's just the frame of his glasses (or whatever it's called). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The frame stand in front of his nose on the pic.
  • Notice how young his hands look.. and the nails are so clear.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    His hands look normal, not thin with weight loss, and his fingernails are brown. I'm pretty sure it's Michael! IMO