Michael's autogrpah

Hi I was just wondering, why did Michael's autograph in the late 80s to early 90s looked like this? Does it represent anything? He signed 1998 and added 000 at the end even though it wasnt even 1998 yet!

MJcodeclose-up.jpg

michael-jackson-glove-2009-8-13-11-41-53.jpg

MJ-fedora2.jpg

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I have no earthly idea..
    im sure it has to represent something, if not it's pretty random.
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    yeah! I hope someone knows! It might be something important? Who knows?
  • GmGm Posts: 20
    Hmm, I've been wondering the very same thing <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> What it could mean?
    I think it has been said that Michael included 1998 in his signature for a time because it was the year he predicted he would die <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I've never known if this is true though. Does anyone have more information? I wonder if he was initially planning a hoax for this date but postponed it because of his children! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • well what i did was 1998 divided by 4 then i did plus 000=499.5 so then i did 4+9+9+5=27 so it has a 7 lols i think its wrong but that's what i did to see if a 7 was in it lolz i could be wrong and since he was very religious i found out there are 27 books in the New Testament in the bible <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that's all i could think of
  • I think it has been said that Michael included 1998 in his signature for a time because it was the year he predicted he would die <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I've never known if this is true though. Does anyone have more information? I wonder if he was initially planning a hoax for this date but postponed it because of his children! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    i also heard that to so that could be a logical reason also!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • We should really figure this one out <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> if we can crack everything else surely we can crack this one.

However, it may be complete nonsense because Mike liked to "razzle dazzle" people. Which means keep them interested when nothing is happening. Maybe he was doing that.
    Yes, it may simply have been because he liked to create an air of mystery to incite speculation. It's very interesting though... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> (Head scratch smiley).

LOL Mj5StarChick!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    yes we can! haha! I am thinking the first picture is the weirdest when my friend showed me. I was like HUH? wassup with all the mathematics? Is it some code he was trying to convey to us?

I've also heard about the theory that he thought he was going to die in 1998. I heard during the Barbara Walters interview where he kinda hinted that he might be psychic? I dont know. But OH MAN! I really want to figure this out! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I've read in a few places that he signed his autographs that way because he felt that he would be dead by 1998. I don't know about the 000 though -- first time that I've seen that.
  • Our Michael is indeed full of mystery <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Here's another one, drawn by Michael.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    14m3s44.jpg
  • 1998 ?!?! ... that would mess up my life at that young age ... I was eight 1/2 .... & I think it was a better idea to wait on doing the hoax ... first , it would heartbreaking for his children at that age to fake your death & waiting until his kids were older was the best way to do it .... !
  • Hi I was just wondering, why did Michael's autograph in the late 80s to early 90s looked like this? Does it represent anything? He signed 1998 and added 000 at the end even though it wasnt even 1998 yet!

MJcodeclose-up.jpg

michael-jackson-glove-2009-8-13-11-41-53.jpg

MJ-fedora2.jpg

hey hey ..
    what's the meaning of ^÷4 ?????
    and did someone notice ..atthe first autograph .. the arrow is down ..
    at the others it's up ..
    maybe he's starting (planning ?) this HD since 1998
    just opinion <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    @DaTrootWillPrevail

These autographs were made before 1998, during the late 1980s to early 1990s (during the dagerous period) I am trying to figure out too! But nothing makes sense =(
  • @DaTrootWillPrevail

These autographs were made before 1998, during the late 1980s to early 1990s (during the dagerous period) I am trying to figure out too! But nothing makes sense =(

OMG .. i forgot that !
    so it's getting strange .. whats the meaning ... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

we need mathematic master here ..
  • Supposedly a psychic told him that he would die that year, so he was supposed to sign the year to avoid that happening. I imagine he realized it was complete bull so he eventually stopped.
    Supposedly a psychic told him that he would die that year, so he was supposed to sign the year to avoid that happening. I imagine he realized it was complete bull so he eventually stopped.

Or maybe... Because he signed it and thus he avoided 'death' in 1998? haha!
    this is quite strange,
    does anyone know exactly when he stopped doing this?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hi I was just wondering, why did Michael's autograph in the late 80s to early 90s looked like this? Does it represent anything? He signed 1998 and added 000 at the end even though it wasnt even 1998 yet!

MJcodeclose-up.jpg

down 3 circles , few 3, little 3
    1 between/ dividing 4

?????
    @Gema

I hear you! I DONT UNDERSTAND! hahaha! I dont even know what it means! Esp divide by 4?!?!?! What on earth man! hahaaha! Michael, stop playing with us! LOL!
    Lol,

In shorthand writing.

shorthand alphabet

176alfabeto%20taquigr%C3%A1fico.jpg
    I think my brain just melted <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    lol.
    he has 3 kids....mayb the 4th is coming?

THE SWEDISH CODE OF JUDICIAL. PROCEDURE. Ds 1998:000
    <!-- m -->http://www.sweden.gov.se/content/1/c4/1 ... 2970fc.pdf<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> IDK, I will take a rest, omg
  • Supposedly a psychic told him that he would die that year, so he was supposed to sign the year to avoid that happening. I imagine he realized it was complete bull so he eventually stopped.

Or maybe... Because he signed it and thus he avoided 'death' in 1998? haha!

It could be, but I think he stopped signing that way before '98. ilol.gif Either way, it's strange no one has heard a definitive reason for it.