mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in TIAI
[youtube:25m897s6]

Comments

• And the difference?
    Why it is importan?
  • ASCENSIONASCENSION Posts: 43
    yes,
    the LIGHT MAN comes out PIECE BY PIECE and everything starts upon HIS COMMAND.
  • This redirection makes some sense...
  • MJSTARMJSTAR Posts: 43
    yes,
    the LIGHT MAN comes out PIECE BY PIECE and everything starts upon HIS COMMAND.

I was thinkin the same thing, this redirect made me smile very much. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I like the part at the end that says coming soon personally! I can feel a big moment coming!!!
  • Ah now I get it...
    Piece by piece

The green man... jermaine.... Ambulance picture ^^
    I have to say that is much coooooooler piece by piece then "hey I'am back " <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • ASCENSIONASCENSION Posts: 43
    @sternschen

oh, yes, you have GOT it!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

it is a thriller... a thriller night.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    could this mean he's coming back???
  • yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!

But piece by piece... But we can be happy!!
    We have already seen his eyes and his nose (Green man) <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Ooh, this is so exciting!
    But what's this green man you're talking about and what did Jermaine do (Sternschen87 mentioned him)?
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Aaaah. Piece by piece. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm loving this!
  • You don't know about the green man? We are the world?
    Go and tipe in youtube: Michael JAckson green man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And you will see a nice suprise

Jermaine is telling all the way long lies..... The last was that he said:
    When Michael arrived at the aiport.... äh -..... hospital ^^
    You don't know about the green man? We are the world?
    Go and tipe in youtube: Michael JAckson green man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And you will see a nice suprise

Jermaine is telling all the way long lies..... The last was that he said:
    When Michael arrived at the aiport.... äh -..... hospital ^^

Thank you for the information! How could I not have noticed the green man, it was so clearly there in the official video! I already knew the airport-hospital thing but had forgotten, thanks for reminding me!
  • Wheres the ambulance pic in the light man?
  • [youtube:2f56cm14]
    had you notice in the video at (0.02, 0.03) that you can see Mike sitting on the chair beside Kenny Ortega and on the stage you also can see one guy that seems a MJ´s impostor..
  • What are those scprit in the LightMan ?
    does anyone have an idea?
    Okay, here's a little theory...
    We've seen Mr Jackson wearing Arnie Klein's GREEN jacket http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/20/arnie-klein-jacket-michael-jackson-designer-gianfranco-ferre-creditors-claim/, and then the GREEN head popping up in We are the world...
    Are the pieces we are supposed to see (piece by piece by piece by piece) GREEN from now on?

@_EarthSonG_: I tried to read the script but it didn't make sense to me. There are numbers, like a countdown and some words i don't know. It says alot of "HKEY". Seems like computer language.
    if he really ready to came back then... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and if the green colour is the key then from now on my favourite colour GREEN... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    "HKEY" - Hoax key?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM)

Abbreviated HKLM, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE stores settings that are specific to the local computer.[8] On NT-based versions of Windows, HKLM contains four subkeys, SAM, SECURITY, SOFTWARE and SYSTEM, that are found within their respective files located in the %SystemRoot%System32config folder. A fifth subkey, HARDWARE, is volatile and is created dynamically, and as such is not stored in a file. Information about system hardware drivers and services are located under the SYSTEM subkey, while the SOFTWARE subkey contains software and Windows settings.

Damn <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    green man, .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Arnie ugly jacket who knows .. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • "...............and on Michael's command we begin!"

Yippee, here we go!!!!!! Enjoy the ride, my dear friends!!!
    We love you Michael!!!
  • Lets not count our chickens before they hatch. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    and now its this :
    <!-- m -->http://www.lipstickalley.com/5032753-post16245.html<!-- m -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It won't open for me .Can someone tell me what is it ?