How Did Dr. Murray Get From Point a To Point b

simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Dr. Murray did not have his car at the hospital. When he left the hospital to go wherever he was going, how did he get to wherever he was going?

Comments

• Didn't they say he escaped for some days? But I remember a photo with him at UCLA...?!?!?
    Maybe he went to the hospital with one of mj's bodyguard
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    One report had Murray riding to the hospital in the ambulance, another had him follow the ambulance with the kids.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Thanks for the reply. It was reported that he went to the hospital in the ambulance. I think that was probably him getting out of the ambulance in the pic where you see the security holding up the jacket for someone. But that's not my question. He didn't have his own transportation at the hospital. His sister's car was still at the house. [it was impounded by the police that night] When he left the hospital, by what means did he do that? Taxi, friend, public transportation....? Just curious.
  • Thanks for the reply. It was reported that he went to the hospital in the ambulance. I think that was probably him getting out of the ambulance in the pic where you see the security holding up the jacket for someone. But that's not my question. He didn't have his own transportation at the hospital. His sister's car was still at the house. [it was impounded by the police that night] When he left the hospital, by what means did he do that? Taxi, friend, public transportation....? Just curious.

i understand your question, but he may have had money in his pocket

but like so much in this case pp are not coming forward - or alternatively they are proscution witnesses and we will have to see what is said at court

but to me this seems like such a low grade court case - the sentence max 4 years