picture of scar on mj's neck

edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Hi guys, I know some of you will refuse to see it, but here it is. One of the two scars at the base of MJ's neck in the exact spot the autopsy diagram says it is in. Sorry to those who refuse to see it.

Comments

• is it the mark under his ear or above his shirt???? i cant tell
  • sorry, here you go.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    I wonder what that scar is from??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Any ideas?
  • thank you for circling it for me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • according to autopsy report, he had a scar on each side of base of his neck...I did a little research and going on what little I found, it looks like it could have been surgery on tendons or muscles of the neck, especially if they were scarred or causing headaches from being too tight. This happens to active people sometimes. I'm open to anyone who has any other ideas. It can't be from a neck lift like someone suggested before, neck lift scars are around the ear and under the chin.
  • This is the diagram i have of the scar... looks in the right place, but in the diagram it is more sloping downwards?
  • This is the diagram i have of the scar... looks in the right place, but in the diagram it is more sloping downwards?

oh wow. it is RIGHT there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Wow well another scar that we know is real <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Im not 100 percent convinced as in the diagram it is sloping downwards, not straight across like this mark on the photo....
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    I see it.
    the tendon thing sounds right, as MJ did flop his head about quite a lot during performances!
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    This is the diagram i have of the scar... looks in the right place, but in the diagram it is more sloping downwards?

Did the autopsy report say there was a second bruise somewhere below the one you show?
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I was looking at the autopsy photo and it failed to reveal the spider bite. Here's the link of the photos
    http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/06/10/vitiligo-photos-michael-jackson/
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    @mykidsmum.. I hope you dont mind, but i saw you had posted this other pic on a different forum and i feel it needs to go here,

Im amazed the neck scar is seen on MJ when he is so young.. therefore it discounts the theory these scars were from cosmetic lift procedures. Heaven knows why he had these scars so young...

but they are there in the photos.. these scars are real and they are in the autopsy report.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • maybe....just maybe they autopsy was FAKE. Im not believin anything those guys say anymore.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting scar, looks like a surgical scar.

The autopsy report is still interesting. Although I'm convinced it's fake, some things seem to be his body features.

What is also weird is that it says there were scars on both wrists where Mike has the bumps, but the bumps were not mentioned. They mention plastic surgery to the ears, yet as far as I know he never had surgery on his ears. The vitiligo is mentioned, not the lupus or the pepsi burn.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Interesting scar, looks like a surgical scar.

The autopsy report is still interesting. Although I'm convinced it's fake, some things seem to be his body features.

What is also weird is that it says there were scars on both wrists where Mike has the bumps, but the bumps were not mentioned. They mention plastic surgery to the ears, yet as far as I know he never had surgery on his ears. The vitiligo is mentioned, not the lupus or the pepsi burn.

My thoughts too - you would think they'd make sure to mention the Pepsi burn as it would have been easier to recognize then a smaller scar on the neck but they didn't. They went to a lot of trouble to note the other little things, but to leave out major identifiers can't be overlooked.
  • Interesting scar, looks like a surgical scar.

Souza - The ears have incisions made on them in a face lift. The ear lobe is sliced or disconected and then an incision is made around in back of the ear in the natural crease, then the skin is lifted and pulled and (excess skin cut off) and pulled back behind the ear, then stiched and the ear lobe is then reconnected and stiched up. Once it heals it is almost invisible because the incsion is made in the natural crease and the ear lobe is loose and fleshy and heals scar free. Remember folks - the whole point of plastic surgery is to leave no scars! If you have scars that show then you had a bad surgeon! There were no scars from the Pepsi burn because he had reconstructive plastic surgery (= no scars) there was probably some discoloration due to skin graft, but should be no scars!
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

Michael always had "bony" wrists. I mean that was the anatomy of his wrists, both of them had a prominent "Ulna" bone (I think that's the name of that bone in english). That bone (hence the bump) will be more prominent as skinnier is the person. These are normal wrists.

You can see it already in his youngest pics, till the recent ones (2009).
  • hopehope Posts: 543

They did a procedure on his left ear. They had taken cartlage from his ear to repair his nose bridge.
    <!-- m -->http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... 03487.html<!-- m -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I haven't read the autopsy report but I've seen the diagram and head about some of the things mention in the report. I believe the report to be fake. However they would have to mention some of his physical features to make it seem legit. Like Souza was saying some of the main things we know about him were not mentioned in the report. That's what would make it seem false. I believe he would still have a scar since he was severely burned on the top of his head. I know he had reconstructive surgery but I doubt if the area was 100% back to normal. I had a friend who was burned badly as a child and he had procedures. His skin is way better now but you can still tell he was burned. There's also a girl I know who was burned on her arms and she still has permanent scarring as well. I was also looking at the drugs that were listed to be in his system. Why would he be taking a drug used to control narcolepsy? Narcolepsy is when a person just falls into sleep without any notice. That seems odd. I thought he had problems falling asleep.

Michael always had "bony" wrists. I mean that was the anatomy of his wrists, both of them had a prominent "Ulna" bone (I think that's the name of that bone in english). That bone (hence the bump) will be more prominent as skinnier is the person. These are normal wrists.

You can see it already in his youngest pics, till the recent ones (2009).

During the later years he had a prominent bump on his right wrist.. it was quite large and probably due to arthritis or his lupus.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I read that he had an extra vertibrae in neck if that is true it could be an op on that Iam still amazed that the pepsi burn is not there and there seems to be confusion over the tatto as well
    I read that he had an extra vertibrae in neck if that is true it could be an op on that Iam still amazed that the pepsi burn is not there and there seems to be confusion over the tatto as well

He had an extra rib or "Cervical Rib". These are attached to the 7th vertebrae. It's not a vertebrae, but an accesory rib.
    During the later years he had a prominent bump on his right wrist.. it was quite large and probably due to arthritis or his lupus.

Oh, yes? I never noticed they were assymetrical. I guess I need to see more pics.

He had an extra rib or "Cervical Rib". These are attached to the 7th vertebrae. It's not a vertebrae, but an accesory rib.

The cervical rib is in the neck