WHAT REAL MEDICAL PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
I have asked several...REAL QUALIFIED MEDICAL PEOPLE........this question......(after giving them the list of drugs.......supposed to have been given to MICHEAL)......I did not mention to any of them.....who the patient was btw.........the question.......GOING BY THE LIST YOU ARE LOOKING AT,AND IN THE TIME ZONE THEY WERE GIVEN TO THE PATIENT.........WHAT CONDITION WOULD YOU EXPECT THESE DRUGs TO RENDER THE PATIENT IN?????...............now i recommend anyone out there who knows anybody MEDICALLY QUALIFIED..ask......the same question..............none of you even need to guess the answer cause we all know it dont we..!!!!......but to here it from the mouths of people who do not know who this refers to.........and ...STILL.....the answer is what we all know and agree on........how can anyone STILL keep DOUBTING?????????......if you want me to i will write out the list that i showed them or you will find it on the internet............love.....xxxxx

Comments

• _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    i dont get what ur sayin.. what did u ask to those ppl and what was their answer..??
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i asked them...what condition would someone be in if they had been given all these drugs over this period of time............i did NOT tell any of them it was MICHEAL..........and they ALL said.......THAT THEY WOULD EXPECT THE PATIENT TO BE.......DEEPLY UNCONCIOUS.......OR DEAD....!!!!
  • .... um.. why is that a good thing..?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • i think she is saying that if mike was givin all that he would for sure have been asleep by 3 am <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> no need for all that other stuff. unless it is intentional murder and that would not be involuntary manslaughter. so he's ALIVE!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.....IT JUST DOES NOT SIT RIGHT THAT A HIGHLY QUALIFIED DOCTOR......WOULD EVEN CONTEMPLATE ADMINISTERING ALL THOSE DRUGS OVER THAT PERIOD OF TIME..........IT SIMPLY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE..........SO IMO.....ITS GOT TO BE CHALLENGED IF THIS GOES TO TRIAL...........NOT ONE MEDICALLY QUALIFIED PERSON I SPOKE TO COULD BELIEVE THAT MUCH WAS EVEN GIVEN TO SOMEONE............AND NONE OF THEM NEW WHO IT REFERRED TO....I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT.......THEY WERE ALL RAISED EYEBROWS WHEN THEY READ THE LIST.........
  • you say that you did not notify them of the patient - but they would have to be under a rock not to know it was mj?

but it is not surprising - their comments

thank you for that research

so how could cm not know that - or was he just too weak?
    WHAT I MEAN IS ......I ASKED THEM IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY ASSUMED IT WAS A PERSONAL FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO HAD BEEN GIVEN THESE DRUGS....I DID NOT SAY THIS IS THE LIST OF DRUGS GIVEN TO MICHEAL JACKSON....SO THEY ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A PERSONAL PROBLEM I WAS LOOKING INTO........HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR............I DID NOT WANT TO INFLUENCE THEIR REPLY BY SAYING IT WAS MICHEAL JACKSON.......O.K. XXXXX
  • no, thanks - good thing you did

but if a hoax - overdone by cm?
    ABOUT YOUR QUESTION...WAS CONRAD MURRAY JUST WEAK...........IF HE IS WHO HE IS.......HIGHLY QUALIFIED ......HE SURELY TO GOODNESS.....WOULD HAVE TO HAVE KNOWN...THAT MUCH DRUGS WOULD SEND MICHEAL DEEPLY DEEPLY ASLEEP.....OR WORSE.....SO BEING WEAK WOULD NOT "CUT IT" WOULD IT.......ITS RECKLESS AND DANGEROUS AND UTTERLY UNBELIEVABLE.......THE WHOLE THING IS JUST NUTS TO ME.......THERE ARE NO EXCUSES...NO IF...NO BUTS......ITS INSANE.........I URGE ALL OF YOU TO ASK A MEDICALLY QUALIFIED PERSON THE SAME QUESTION AS I HAVE AND WATCH THEIR REACTION...........XXXXXXX...LOVE FROM DIANE
  • C.M MURRAY HAS NOT HARMED M.J ,HE JUST PLAYED HIS ROLE . THIS SHOW WILL KEEP GOING ON N HE WILL NEVER BE CHARGED. MJ IF U READ THIS PLEASE COME OUT.
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    yeah poor C.M i mean gosh he didnt sleep ALL NIGHT!! cause he was busy admin.drugs to MJ!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • People have different tolerance levels for drugs, what may be therapeutic to one patient may kill another.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    People have different tolerance levels for drugs, what may be therapeutic to one patient may kill another.

I was just about to say the same thing

did you say that the patient was a "drug addict"?
  • People have different tolerance levels for drugs, what may be therapeutic to one patient may kill another.

Yeah.. but MJ was 9 stone in weight... i just dont buy that explanation. There is a tolerance level... and then there is going stupidly beyond that.

Plus MJ said he was dehydrated and had been dancing all day... so his metabolism is going to be sky high and the drugs would rush into his system on an empty, dry stomach.

If i was there... i would have forced MJ to eat something. Ever tried to eat on an empty stomach? Its impossible to sleep when your body is hungry. I know, because ive been through the whole not eating, stressing and not sleeping thing.

Force him to eat.. then have a hot bath and a nice warm drink to relax.. maybe with a tod of whiskey.

The man just needed to wind down and relax. Not have drugs injected into his blood stream.

Sorry... not directing this at you. It just makes me angry at how stupid Dr Murray is.
  • I agree - which is why I keep believing that it didn't actually happen. Dr Murray is a physician, after all. I know there are bad physicians out there but I just can't believe that Dr Murray administered these drugs to Michael.
  • I agree - which is why I keep believing that it didn't actually happen. Dr Murray is a physician, after all. I know there are bad physicians out there but I just can't believe that Dr Murray administered these drugs to Michael.

I have a hard time believing that Murray was that much of an idiot myself.
  • Also the chef said Murray would come down each morning with oxygen tanks. Did Murray decide on June 25th that he would wing it without O2??? Does not seem logical.

Yeah.. but MJ was 9 stone in weight... i just dont buy that explanation. There is a tolerance level... and then there is going stupidly beyond that.

Plus MJ said he was dehydrated and had been dancing all day... so his metabolism is going to be sky high and the drugs would rush into his system on an empty, dry stomach.

If i was there... i would have forced MJ to eat something. Ever tried to eat on an empty stomach? Its impossible to sleep when your body is hungry. I know, because ive been through the whole not eating, stressing and not sleeping thing.

Force him to eat.. then have a hot bath and a nice warm drink to relax.. maybe with a tod of whiskey.

The man just needed to wind down and relax. Not have drugs injected into his blood stream.

Sorry... not directing this at you. It just makes me angry at how stupid Dr Murray is.

absolutely

he needed someone to care for him and his interests
  • [youtube:1fxzl65c]
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    loyalfan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 pm

i asked them...what condition would someone be in if they had been given all these drugs over this period of time............i did NOT tell any of them it was MICHEAL..........and they ALL said.......THAT THEY WOULD EXPECT THE PATIENT TO BE.......DEEPLY UNCONCIOUS.......OR DEAD....!!!!

With this? Could it be possibly in a coma like state?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.....IT JUST DOES NOT SIT RIGHT THAT A HIGHLY QUALIFIED DOCTOR......WOULD EVEN CONTEMPLATE ADMINISTERING ALL THOSE DRUGS OVER THAT PERIOD OF TIME..........IT SIMPLY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE..........SO IMO.....ITS GOT TO BE CHALLENGED IF THIS GOES TO TRIAL...........NOT ONE MEDICALLY QUALIFIED PERSON I SPOKE TO COULD BELIEVE THAT MUCH WAS EVEN GIVEN TO SOMEONE............AND NONE OF THEM NEW WHO IT REFERRED TO....I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT.......THEY WERE ALL RAISED EYEBROWS WHEN THEY READ THE LIST.........

Thank you for doing that!! This makes me SMILE again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    loyal,

Good you didn't mentioned anything in reference to Michael.
    They didn't need to know that.
  • Are you saying he's dead????
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    What the ****??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    TO...WORD.........no i am definately not saying he is dead........i only asked qualified medical people.......IF....IF....IF... you gave the drugs on the list.........in the time that they were given......to a patient.........A......A... patient.......(not mentioning any names)......what would the patient....in their opinion..........be like.........i hope i have put that clearly........because the whole point of doing it was to get an opinion of someone medical..........xxxxxxx