Welcome to the new board!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Hey guys,

Due to some forum problems lately and weird glitches and because it's not possible to get the database from forumotion, we have decided to make a whole new board and put a link here to the old board as a read-only. This forum is locked now, but all the posts are saved and accessable.

This is a new database on our own server and therefor more stable and it is easier to make a back-up, you only need to make a new account by registering again.

I ask you all that if you have recently posted, to copy this from the old board to this board, so we can continue where we left the old board.

I hope you like the new forum and will get used to it soon. We hope to have tackled the problems now, but if you still have any problems or questions, please let us know.

Greetz,
Souza & Mo

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I'm so confused. Are there two forums? MjHD and Michael Jackson death hoax investigators?
  • Thanks Souza! looks great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We have nothing to do with MJHD, this is a complete different forum.

This site was called MJKIT (or back-up forum) and has a new website and since today also a new board. The old board can be found in the menu: MJKITForum

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks! well done!
  • Love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So we can only repost recent posts from the MJKIT forum?
    Love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So we can only repost recent posts from the MJKIT forum?

No, of course not! You can repost as much as you like...

• So what the difference between this forum and MJHD? if yall dont mind me asking? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> why are we divided?
    So what the difference between this forum and MJHD? if yall dont mind me asking? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> why are we divided?

Because this forum is different. MJHD has too many rules and no old database. A lot of members are banned there without reason, like myself and Mo and we don't like that kind of games over here on MJDHI.

You are free to post overthere though, but this forum has nothing to do with MJHD.

Greetz,
    Souza

• miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    hi souza! i like this new forum. looks fresher and vibrant! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So we can only repost recent posts from the MJKIT forum?

I am kind of confused. So has this form and MJKIT joined?
  • So what the difference between this forum and MJHD? if yall dont mind me asking? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> why are we divided?

Because this forum is different. MJHD has too many rules and no old database. A lot of members are banned there without reason, like myself and Mo and we don't like that kind of games over here on MJDHI.

You are free to post overthere though, but this forum has nothing to do with MJHD.

Greetz,
    Souza

Thanks Souza!!! That is exactly why I LOVE this forum. Thank you for allowing us to speak our minds in a respectful way, of course! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks Souza !!Looks great <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LOOKS GREAT; LOVE IT. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • its looking great souza thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I like it so far...thanks Souza!

I do have one request though. Could you make it so that when you click on links they open in a new window?
    I like it so far...thanks Souza!

I do have one request though. Could you make it so that when you click on links they open in a new window?

I'm not sure that is possible, I'll check. You can do that yourself by right-click the link and open in new tab/window.

• I'm so confused. Are there two forums? MjHD and Michael Jackson death hoax investigators?
    There are plenty of forums, not only these two. These are just the most popular ones. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Remember Freedom of speech. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I like it so far...thanks Souza!

I'm not sure that is possible, I'll check. You can do that yourself by right-click the link and open in new tab/window.

Hmm, I'm not sure I can do that on a Mac. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    thank you!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Thank you Souza and Mo, it'll take some time to get used to it, but I'm fine with it!
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    well it will just take getting used to a bit what i do miss is the scroll bar on the
    left with latest topics being posted on could you bring that back?
    greetz
  • Above the first forum category you will find these links:

View unanswered posts • View new posts • View active topics

These are the replacement to the scroller.
  • This is gonna take some getting used to!!! I need to post my avie and signature!! I feel naked without MJ!!! heehee
  • Aw RIP scroller. I loved that.

Great job on the new forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> when I get the chance I might start copying and pasting topics over, just so we have some content on here. The forum is so naked at the moment haha.

I was just wondering, is it possible that you could put the reply thing at the bottom of the page, so you don't have to click the button and go to a new page, like how it was on the old forum. (If it's possible) If not then no troubles! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GmGm Posts: 20
    This is gonna take some getting used to!!! I need to post my avie and signature!! I feel naked without MJ!!! heehee
    Ahhh me too! I've fortunately just managed to remedy that ... Whew! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You've done a really great job with the new site Souza and Mo! Well done! Love the blog and beautiful pictures of Michael in the graphics. The forum is nice and bright too.

Thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Do miss the scroller though!
This discussion has been closed.