MJ was going to reveal 'The Worst Kept Secret in The World'

edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I've been busy with this for a few days now to be honest but I found out that Michael has spoken about revealing ''The Worst Kept Secret in The World''. He said this at the O2 Press Conference last year while accouncing Michael was going to do the This Is It tour. Now the weird part is I can remember Michael saying something like that while it was live broadcast. Because ofcourse then they couldn't cut that exact piece out. The thing is that if you try searching for the original clip where Michael said those exact words now, on television or Youtube or the whole internet it cannot be found! The Illuminati has cut out those exact words Michaels spoke because Michael was going to expose the Illuminati in the tour. Ofcourse we knew this now but I didn't knew that Michael has said those words, I've heard this from someone I know, she is in contact with a friend of her stepfather and he has put a video on Youtube about this about those exact words Michael spoke. But gues what? It is deleted! I wonder why... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> We know what the Illuminati are trying to hide and that is why they have cut out those words Michael spoke. When I think about it all back I remember vaguely that Michael said something like that. When searching for Michael Jackson ''The Worst Kept Secret in The World'' in Google I only found one article that mentions this and that is Time Magazine.

For days, rumors have circulated that Michael Jackson was startin' somethin'. And Thursday afternoon, before a couple of thousand screaming fans at London's 02 arena, the King of Pop revealed what has been referred to as "the worst kept secret in the world" — namely, a 10-concert residency beginning July 8 — his first slate of shows in 12 years.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.time.com/time/arts/articl...#ixzz0hsFFQFfE<!-- m -->

Isn't this all weird, And did we already knew about this? I mean they are only trying to make Michael look more crazy because that is what the media and Illuminat do. People thought Michael was behaving weirdly at the O2 Press Conference but he wasn't behaving weird. Because they only showed that Michael said ''This Is It'' ''This Is It'', they have cut the important message out. I hope I make a little sense about all this.

Edit~ Another link where I found they mentioned this.
Michael Jackson was due to make a “special announcement” in London this afternoon, but has had his thunder stolen after posters were put up throughout the underground revealing he will play 10 concerts at the 02 arena this July.

The red promotional posters, featuring the onetime King of Pop in his trademark trilby, appeared on Tube trains today - officially announcing the capital’s worst-kept secret. Rumours had been swirling even before his publicist revealed, earlier this week, that he would make an announcement today

<!-- m -->http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/michae ... -july-2009<!-- m -->

Now tell me why is it that magazines are reporting this but you don't see it on television? That's right, because they don't want us to know about their dirty little secrets, and Michael was going to reveal and expose them!

Comments

• virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    I'm still wondering what exactly he was going to reveal?!?!

Some have speculated that it had to do with the H1N1 vaccinations, but those have come and gone.
    The "epidemic" didn't exactly happen even though I don't know anyone personally who was willing to receive the vaccination.

If he was going to reveal info about the illuminati, I wonder exactly how he would go about that since if he got up on stage and just started speaking about it, everyone would just cheer and scream, "WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!" and wouldn't hear a darn thing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

At least that's what I gather from watching his speech about Sony & the one about Mottola.
  • I'm not exact sure if he was going to expose the Illuminati directly but it was defintely something that had to do with it.
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    The thing about the "worst kept secret" was that Michael's announcement of a series of comeback concerts was already exposed before he had a chance to tell people about it, I don't think there is any other reason behind that choice of words. It was supposed to be that Michael was making a press conference for an unknown reason, possibly to announce dates, but the media got there first and made his announcement before he did and so it wasn't a secret anymore that he was doing concerts.
  • Wow! This theory is strikingly similar to the male Louve character in the movie 2012 who was assassinated for calling a press conference to dispel the truth about the end of the world. Kinda eery!
  • The thing about the "worst kept secret" was that Michael's announcement of a series of comeback concerts was already exposed before he had a chance to tell people about it, I don't think there is any other reason behind that choice of words. It was supposed to be that Michael was making a press conference for an unknown reason, possibly to announce dates, but the media got there first and made his announcement before he did and so it wasn't a secret anymore that he was doing concerts.

You can see ''The Worst Kept Secret in The World'' in two ways. But Michael said those words himself and it was not something the media said. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmmm...I don't believe that illuminati stuff, but I can believe MJ had something to say that was cut out....why did he need a teleprompter? To say "this is it" a hundred times??? FISHY FISHY FISHY!!!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Hmmm...I don't believe that illuminati stuff, but I can believe MJ had something to say that was cut out....why did he need a teleprompter? To say "this is it" a hundred times??? FISHY FISHY FISHY!!!

Is it that you dont believe illuminati exists or you dont believe the whole illuminati stuff being discussed about MJ? Just curious. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm still wondering what exactly he was going to reveal?!?!

Some have speculated that it had to do with the H1N1 vaccinations, but those have come and gone.
    The "epidemic" didn't exactly happen even though I don't know anyone personally who was willing to receive the vaccination.

If he was going to reveal info about the illuminati, I wonder exactly how he would go about that since if he got up on stage and just started speaking about it, everyone would just cheer and scream, "WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!" and wouldn't hear a darn thing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

At least that's what I gather from watching his speech about Sony & the one about Mottola.

That's right - nobody ever let Michael talk. They couldn't help but scream and go wild but for years he had a hard time giving a speech. Some have even complained that in the 2006 performance he just walked around the stage and didn't perform. But if you look at the video he tried to sing but the noise drowned him out and he couldn't even hear the music. He was so overwhelmed by the love shown towards him that he just walked out and greeted people instead. I thought that was very generous of him instead of just trying to stand there and sing when he couldn't be heard. Anyways, I don't really know why he hoaxed his death but if it was to get a message out, than this is the perfect way to get peoples' attention. We're listening Michael...

As for the H1N1 vaccine - I work for a medical facility and everyone who has direct patient contact was required to get the vaccine. I don't so I passed even though I could have gotten the vaccine too. As far as I know nobody had any ill effect from it.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Time article has been removed.
    Here's another one (and pls. save the content of your sources, much gets lost in the web):

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article5852638.ece

[From Times Online
    March 5, 2009
    10-date Jacko comeback launch spoilt by posters
    Veronica Schmidt
    Recommend? (1)
    Michael Jackson ad that has been springing up on the Underground network in London

Posters advertising Jackson's July residency appeared on the underground today

Michael Jackson was due to make a “special announcement” in London this afternoon, but has had his thunder stolen after posters were put up throughout the underground revealing he will play 10 concerts at the 02 arena this July.

The red promotional posters, featuring the onetime King of Pop in his trademark trilby, appeared on Tube trains today - officially announcing the capital’s worst-kept secret. Rumours had been swirling even before his publicist revealed, earlier this week, that he would make an announcement today.

A website - <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com<!-- m --> - also launched ahead of the official announcement, revealing to any fan who signed up for more information that the singer will begin his 02 run on July 8, with tickets going on general sale on March 13.

Despite the posters’ and website's appearance, the singer is still expected at the 02 arena later this afternoon to address an already-waiting press swarm.
    Times Archive 1972 The Jackson Five live at Wembley

Michael Jackson's twinkling feet scarcely seemed to touch the stage

The revealed 10-night run is shorter than anticipated, but will be a relief to some fans who wondered if the fallen superstar could fill the 20,000-capacity arena night-after-night.

Since arriving in the capital on Tuesday, he has failed to whip followers into the type of frenzy synonymous with his presence prior to his child molestation trial. Despite the fact that he was acquitted of all charges, only a clutch of them have gathered at the central London hotel where he has been staying and there have been doubts over whether he can cope with a long run because of a history of health problems and disastrous comeback attempts.

Jackson suffered stage fright at the 2006 World Music Awards, held in London, and was unable to perform his smash hit Thriller. Another singer had to step in before he shuffled on stage and got through just one verse and one chorus of We Are The World.

Last year he attempted a recording comeback, collaborating with Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am, but the track drew little interest.

As the singer’s career has collapsed, his financial problems have soared. He is currently suing an auction house that is selling belongings recovered from the Neverland ranch he lost possession of last year.

He is also fighting a law suit from Thriller director John Landis, who claims he hasn’t received his share of the famous video’s profits for four years. ]
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't know the whole thing about the ideology of the illuminati. I know it has something to do with the government using different ways to try to control society like via the media. When I first heard this topic on here I was skeptical and I didn't understand what people were trying to say. I know they were saying things about mind control so I didn't buy into it. I do believe there are secrets that the government keeps from the public. For example I believe there are cures out there but the govenment will not allow them to be exposed. When the swine flu broke out and this new vaccine came out so fast I was against taking it as well. I don't trust a vaccine that basically came out over night. Now you don't even hear anything about the swine flu. Now I just started hearing about this free mason stuff. I don't know if it's the same as illuminati but I believe it's just something that is demonic. I guess masons don't believe in God. I heard that Jay Z was into this stuff. I didn't really believe it but then I saw the video for Run this town and they are clearly talking about this free mason society taking over. I was actually shocked when I listened to the lyrics and saw the video. I know some people have mentioned that MJ may have been a part of this before and was going to expose it. I definitely believe that MJ wasn't into this scene. I believe he love God and maybe he was trying to expose some of this crazy stuff that's happening in the music business now. Anyway you guys should check out the video by Jay Z. Here it is:
    This video seem evil to me my opinion:
    [youtube:2240x484]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    To all that are not familiar with one of the subjects we are discussing:
    it is very easy to find all information in the web and in good book stores for those living in cities.
    It takes some time and dedication though. It's worth the journey.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    It does exist and there are really good books on this stuff. About Jay-z's vid mentinned here, they are kinda doing a version of the Knight's Templars wich are speculated could be the origins of freemasonry. Also I was reading on freemasonry and there was mention of illuminati in it, they simply mentionned the name but didn't go in to it.
  • MJLover1990, I remember that too! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I'm a 100% sure that I heard him say that or something like 'Im going to reveal the world's greatest secret'.
    And I've looked all over the internet but I can't find that part of the speech. Very suspicious!
  • MJLover1990, I remember that too! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I'm a 100% sure that I heard him say that or something like 'Im going to reveal the world's greatest secret'.
    And I've looked all over the internet but I can't find that part of the speech. Very suspicious!

Oh darn well i cannot for the life of me remember...

The concerts were moved back though to July 13th
  • But I don´t understand it MJLover1990, because saying 'The Worst Kept Secret in The World'
    to me it means "Something that everybody knows"...

Other thing would be 'The Worst Secret Kept in The World' or 'The Worst Secret in The World' or 'The Best Secret Kept in The World'...
  • Looking back at this thread I think I missunderstood the pharse ''The Worst Kept Secret In The World'' meaning something that was a secret but was the worst kept secret. And that would mean that the O2 announcement was not the best kept secret because it came out too early. But you can look at it in two ways but I think they meant this. I'm not sure.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I remember him saying this and also a comment about Michael starting something and I never heard it again. He could have meant the concert announcement but either way I believe his intention was to reveal the truth about who controls our world and where we are heading if we don't wake up. I don't think he had any intention of actually coming out and saying it during a concert though, but through the hoax. Look at what we know now and are discussing now. So this secret has been revealed and we are all now listening and truly hearing his message. It couldn't come out in a better way than through the internet, as all the information is here to see and people can connect across the world in truth and love. If he had said it out loud then the likelyhood would be that he would not be heard and again judged and he could have potentially put himself in a lot of danger. He is a very clever man who has respect for the fact that there is a lot of information for us to absorb and understand and it would shock many. He has done this in the best and safest way possible, for us and himself.
    Just my opinion.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    It's interesting but I really don't remember that
    Also there were a video from someone from the audience , and I didn't hear MJ saying that in the vid , well since it was not a video from the media , it wouldn't have been cut .

Im septikal

But if he really said that , then no doubt about the purpose , we were right from the start
  • Looking back at this thread I think I missunderstood the pharse ''The Worst Kept Secret In The World'' meaning something that was a secret but was the worst kept secret. And that would mean that the O2 announcement was not the best kept secret because it came out too early. But you can look at it in two ways but I think they meant this. I'm not sure.

Don´t know but that´s what sounds to me... I´m not english though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Don´t know but that´s what sounds to me... I´m not english though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Me neither. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But you can look at it in two ways though.
  • I guess...
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    The Killuminati does it again:

<!-- m -->http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 1058917125<!-- m -->
  • Yeah-to me too. actually, the whole music industry is involved in this. Its like, you can actually notice it. Tupac and Mike broke out of it and possibly the illuminati threatened them or stuff like that. You can see Jay-z and Rihanna making hand signs similar to the Freemasonry sign and singing songs about a certain "Rain Man" who is no one but "Satan" or "Lucifer". Not only in the song that you posted but also in a number of songs illuminati symbolism can be seen if we observe closely. Even in Movies, Media, Politics, these people hide things in plain sight. About Michael and what he was going to reveal- I do believe that he was going to expose the Illuminati because many people are still ignorant of what the illuminati is and even if they knew, they don't believe that it exists. So what we need to do is look out for signs and open our eyes to the truth. We can see nothing from behind a veil if we do not unveil it.
    I don't know the whole thing about the ideology of the illuminati. I know it has something to do with the government using different ways to try to control society like via the media. When I first heard this topic on here I was skeptical and I didn't understand what people were trying to say. I know they were saying things about mind control so I didn't buy into it. I do believe there are secrets that the government keeps from the public. For example I believe there are cures out there but the govenment will not allow them to be exposed. When the swine flu broke out and this new vaccine came out so fast I was against taking it as well. I don't trust a vaccine that basically came out over night. Now you don't even hear anything about the swine flu. Now I just started hearing about this free mason stuff. I don't know if it's the same as illuminati but I believe it's just something that is demonic. I guess masons don't believe in God. I heard that Jay Z was into this stuff. I didn't really believe it but then I saw the video for Run this town and they are clearly talking about this free mason society taking over. I was actually shocked when I listened to the lyrics and saw the video. I know some people have mentioned that MJ may have been a part of this before and was going to expose it. I definitely believe that MJ wasn't into this scene. I believe he love God and maybe he was trying to expose some of this crazy stuff that's happening in the music business now. Anyway you guys should check out the video by Jay Z. Here it is:
    This video seem evil to me my opinion:
  • OMG!!! THE PAGE OF THE ARTICLE IN TIME MAGAZINE HAS BEEN REMOVED!!! WTF???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • um think maybe the remark about michael wanting to start something could be the writer trying to make clever play on ssssoooonnnnnggggg <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->