I think the old Doc will be off the hook

DarkYetLovelyDarkYetLovely Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
So this is where the TIAI site is redirecting now... I don't know if people have already mentioned it. I don't usually keep up with that site, but I thought this article was interesting. Before, it was taken for granted that Murray was definitely at least gonna be prosecuted, even if not ultimately found guilty. But now that's not even a definite. Sounds to me like they're taking a few steps backwards and I think what will happen is they'll find everyone's innocent, as the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing.

<!-- m -->http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 18,00.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    As expected if Murray had really done this what to us erzuählt becomes measures would have been put for a long time.
    A cardiologist what no knowledge about his field has?
    A lot speaks against it.
  • I mentioned that in another thread.
    If they still have to decide whether to charge him with anything at all, he walks free.

This is all garbage.
  • Well I was kinda thinking it was good news...

Ok so obviously I'm way behind the times. I've been looking around and this has been talked about already quite a bit. My bad. I'll go back to the shadows now and just read and keep my mouth shut.
  • He will get away no doubt ... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • well some sites are saying the judge in the baby mama case retired in 2008, it is now 2009 so wth is going on,is this a film i wonder