we will be there.

777777 Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
im here, i will be. I will be there. In my big huge mega dispair,
in pain, and sorrow, for you im there, here, awaiting you, tomorrow.
I wonder dream, and how real it may seem, maybe i wait forever,
like a tree, old big, in pain. For the waiting for hope, will kill every dream, how realer it seems,
the more it screams. For truth, for life, for tears, or hell. This hoax is hell
we wait forever, that is a punishment. To know. I need to know, i will, without, not survive. Is he on this planet?

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well done...this is great.......xxxxx
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Well written. We are all together, feeling the same feelings and for this reason, we will forever BE UNITED. I'll be here, til the end......or is this just the begginning?????? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    i dont know, and i dont want to be like an ' elvis is alive' person. I think mj is alive, but i realize this can be hope, like a missing person. You can not get rest, never, forever, waiting amd, anticipating. The return from neverland, the return of the men, THE man.
    I mean, we are not crazy, there has to be an end. Like peter pan, and forever young. There has to be a final. Otherwise i wait till i die, like a psycho. He isss aalllive, thisss is not it, nononono. 'ok m'am, put on the jacket, 2 days isolation. Like that....hihihiiii
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    hold him, like he is our brother,
    trust him like a mother.
    Will he be there.
    Carry him, oh soldiers, just carry him,
    he will be there
    hold him, with those arms surrounding,
    show him you care.

We must think straight. I believe now, but not forever. We must not depend on a story with no end. I hope for the BAM, but people dont go crazy....