Hi! From Canada

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone. Just joined here but been a "lurker" for months. Finally decided to register now i have high speed internet

I have been enjoying this forum immensely since it started up and always always believed in my heart that Michael IS ALIVE. I just never felt he was gone. It's a feeling truly. I FEEL in my heart he is here with us and will wait for the day for him to come back to all of us

I'm 25 and have been a longtime fan of Michael. He's the most beautiful person inside and out. Nobody compares to him!!!! Not even close. Although i may be half his age i totally feel he is young at heart and age is only a number and he has a connection with everyone young and old.

Comments

• Welcome to our family. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Happy hoaxing! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hello canada!!!!!!! welcome to the family. glad you signed up!!!! L.O.V.E. ps. love your name <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome to you fellow canadian!I'm glad you join us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well thank-you everyone for the very warm welcome!!!

Yes well "Speechless" is one of my all time fave songs and that TRULY is how Michael makes me feel!!!
  • Just out of curiosity,which province of Canada are you from MJmakesmespeechless?I'm from the province of Québec and I'm francophone <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I,m from Canada too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Iam from Ontario so right next door neighbour!!!

Yes we're neighbour!Canada is sure a great beautiful country!

Cheers!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    welcome.gif

I like your avatar sLo_love4.gif

Yes we're neighbour!Canada is sure a great beautiful country!

Cheers!

Thanks and yes it sure is!!! Michael should have come to Canada to live!
  • welcome.gif

I like your avatar sLo_love4.gif

Thanks!!!
    I do too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->