MOTIVES???

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Yeah having a downer kinda day here. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Was thinking about Murray and MJ. However, it definitley screams SECOND DEGREE MURDER insteadf of Manslaughter. I am perplexed, about if it was a murder what are the various reasons Murray would want to kill MJ? What exactly would be his motives? Thanks. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I mean If I were getting paid as much as Murray was I would no way in hell murder MJ.

Comments

• ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I personally can see no personal motive from Murray for murder. In my opinion, if MJ is really dead, he was murdered, and Murray was only a fall guy. MJ was a cash cow to Murray, that seems obvious (to me at least). So having him die at his hands intentionally seems the least likely scenario to me.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I am perplexed, about if it was a murder what are the various reasons Murray would want to kill MJ? What exactly would be his motives?

I don't think that Murray would have intentionally wanted to murder MJ but that he could have been motivated to do it. Why? Money and/or blackmail. Murray had not been paid by MJ yet for his services. Mj had a reputation for paying late and sometimes partial payments or not paying at all. It's been reported that Murray was in deep debt so that means he needed cash fast. If he were approached with an instant and sizeable cash offer then money could have been a motivator. Not too many people know Murray's background, demons or vulnerabilities. If some people had knowledge of skeletons in Murray's closet then they could have manipulated him to commit the crime by blackmailing him. Also, people have been blackmailed for skeletons found in the closet of their loved ones.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Theoretically someone who wanted Mike dead could get knowledge of Murray being his doctor and offer him twice or triple what MJ will pay him to take care of him. He seems a sucker for cash.

But... I really don't think this happened.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    I am perplexed, about if it was a murder what are the various reasons Murray would want to kill MJ? What exactly would be his motives?

I don't think that Murray would have intentionally wanted to murder MJ but that he could have been motivated to do it. Why? Money and/or blackmail. Murray had not been paid by MJ yet for his services. Mj had a reputation for paying late and sometimes partial payments or not paying at all. It's been reported that Murray was in deep debt so that means he needed cash fast. If he were approached with an instant and sizeable cash offer then money could have been a motivator. Not too many people know Murray's background, demons or vulnerabilities. If some people had knowledge of skeletons in Murray's closet then they could have manipulated him to commit the crime by blackmailing him. Also, people have been blackmailed for skeletons found in the closet of their loved ones.
    Which could explain the code for "selfdefence" as possible crime mentioned on the searchwarrant of Murray's car
  • money ! someone else, Sony ,AEG ,Branca could be paying him more ,or he was setup .Who is paying for Murray's defense ? He can't even afford child support . He is in cahoots with someone ,FEAR could be a motive to keep your mouth shut .Like Joe J says ,Murray's the" fall guy "