MJalive999 new Video

Very good video. Makes some very good points regarding the reasons for the hoax.

[youtube:1nq25ygi]

Sorry Im no good at embedding, someone help me out please? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you, Thankyou! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    " [youtube:xhiqqi50] "
  • " [youtube:1ipbjk7a] "

Thank you so much for helping me out <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thanks for the new vid. The message is clear. There is too much at stake for complacency. At some point we will all have to recognize we have a chance, a window of time, to make a change. Awareness is key.
  • Listen to Jermaine..he said Michael is in the Netherlands and then he said
    quick after that, Neverland..I'll knew those 2 guys from this is it producers
    looking for dancers for the so called Memory Michael Concert,
    and working with Gerard Joling at sbs6 who can dance like Michael Jackson.
    and Michael is behind this, and back stage <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

http://www.telegraaf.nl/video/prive/6195212/__Jermaine_Jackson_INTERVIEW__.html

who can catch this video??????
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    yes nice video.... some people are just finally realizing this????
    Anyway this has nothing to do with Michael's death but nice still nice video
  • You guys have no idea how much alone I have been since 1993 when this information started coming my way and believing it was hard to believe. I used to be gun ho on telling people about the NWO and what there agenda is and everyone thought I was CRAZY!!!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I withdrew and was told by some that knowing this information will make you be alone, no one will believe you. They were right.

Now look there is a lot more information coming out, people need to wake up and are waking up they need to get lives in order, being awake and dealing with "our stuff" will prepare us for what may come.

The Hopi Elders talked of this years ago, and if anyone is aware of this please comment on this, they warned us if man did not change their ways then all hell will break loose, and it has, there is still time we can "make that change".

I keep hearing Michaels song over and over in my head "You are not Alone".

I have said this before I am grateful for this website and the ones that are AWARE!!!! THANK YOU..
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Ijustcantstoplovingu, Thanks for the video. The video states that "HAARP has the ability of POTENTIALLY triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes, and earthquakes. This word is crucial. The definition of the word "potentially" is, "capable of being but not in EXISTENCE", having a possibility, capable of being real.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    You guys have no idea how much alone I have been since 1993 when this information started coming my way and believing it was hard to believe. I used to be gun ho on telling people about the NWO and what there agenda is and everyone thought I was CRAZY!!!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I withdrew and was told by some that knowing this information will make you be alone, no one will believe you. They were right.

Now look there is a lot more information coming out, people need to wake up and are waking up they need to get lives in order, being awake and dealing with "our stuff" will prepare us for what may come.

The Hopi Elders talked of this years ago, and if anyone is aware of this please comment on this, they warned us if man did not change their ways then all hell will break loose, and it has, there is still time we can "make that change".

I keep hearing Michaels song over and over in my head "You are not Alone".

I have said this before I am grateful for this website and the ones that are AWARE!!!! THANK YOU..

I know how you feel smoothcriminal, I have lived with this knowledge for six years, so nowhere near the length of time that you have. Six years of alienation has been tough so I understand how you have felt. It feels wonderful now that so many more people are seeing it and coming together. I certainly don't feel so alone now. I hope you feel the same. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    Ijustcantstoplovingu, Thanks for the video. The video states that "HAARP has the ability of POTENTIALLY triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes, and earthquakes. This word is crucial. The definition of the word "potentially" is, "capable of being but not in EXISTENCE", having a possiblity, capable of being real.

Having possibility, capability, or power.
    capability or power >> this case.
    But if i you do not want to believe or SEE ...

possibility >> Something that is possible.

[youtube:14f6u24j]

"some things in life they just DON'T WANNA SEE''
  • yes nice video.... some people are just finally realizing this????
    Anyway this has nothing to do with Michael's death but nice still nice video

You really dont think this has anything to do with Michael hoaxing his death? Really? After watching it? You dont listen to the lyrics of his songs either?

Have you read This is also it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Or maybe it me after nearly 9 months I dont get it? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Nope I think I get it.

It really is all for L.O.V.E.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Listen to Jermaine..he said Michael is in the Netherlands and then he said
    quick after that, Neverland..I'll knew those 2 guys from this is it producers
    looking for dancers for the so called Memory Michael Concert,
    and working with Gerard Joling at sbs6 who can dance like Michael Jackson.
    and Michael is behind this, and back stage <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

http://www.telegraaf.nl/video/prive/6195212/__Jermaine_Jackson_INTERVIEW__.html

who can catch this video??????

This is the second time Jermaine says on Dutch TV that the Tribute will be in August, where does that leave June 8? Did I misunderstand something??

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

MJalive999, Thanks for your videos. The video on YouTube titled "HAARP caused earthquake in China"? had some comments from someone who said they are a geologist. They said there is no correlation between HAARP and earthquakes. The topographer in the video said that HAARP had used thirty watts to look for oil and natural gas. He then spoke hypothetically and said "if" HAARP used a billion watts it could cause earthquakes. I will continue to check out more info on this subject but think a more realistic cause is just plain old plate tectonics.
  • Ijustcantstoplovingu, Thanks for the video. The video states that "HAARP has the ability of POTENTIALLY triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes, and earthquakes. This word is crucial. The definition of the word "potentially" is, "capable of being but not in EXISTENCE", having a possiblity, capable of being real.

Having possibility, capability, or power.
    capability or power >> this case.
    But if i you do not want to believe or SEE ...

possibility >> Something that is possible.

"some things in life they just DON'T WANNA SEE''

michaeljacksonwallpaperp.jpg
    Thanks friends, Thank you once more MJalive999 ,my special friend, always GOOD WORK!!
    You always open my/our eyes to the TRUTH!
    I'm so ASHAMED what the governments are doing to the world! WHY? WHERE IS THE HUMANITY? WE ARE NOT IRRATIONAL BEING!!!!!!
    Good news from SOUZA above!
    THAT'S IS MJ MESSAGE: WAKE UP & STAY TUNED! I'LL!
    ARTISTS USES LIES TO TELL THE TRUTH.POLITICIANS USE THEM TO HIDE THE TRUTH! "V"
    I HAVE A DREAM: THE WORLD FULL OF LOVE, A LOT OF GOOD FEELINGS! I'll fight for...
    We are together...we have power if we want...BE STRONG!
    L.O.V.E. for all around the world! Thank you MICHAEL without you my eyes were still closed....L.O.V.E. you!!!!!!!!
    MJalive999, Thanks for your videos. The video on YouTube titled "HAARP caused earthquake in China"? had some comments from someone who said they are a geologist. They said there is no correlation between HAARP and earthquakes. The topographer in the video said that HAARP had used thirty watts to look for oil and natural gas. He then spoke hypothetically and said "if" HAARP used a billion watts it could cause earthquakes. I will continue to check out more info on this subject but think a more realistic cause is just plain old plate tectonics.

hmmm...and i can claim myself as geologist you know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    and they have a lot of technology that we are not aware ...you can bet on it!
    I once read that they are about 25 years ahead ... i would not be surprised if it's true <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

i don't believe in coincidences (numbers/places)
    Too many earthquakes in short period of time ... this is NOT normal!

.... Big One & HAARP. Get ready :s

Chavez and the Russian Fleet: U.S. Used “Earthquake Weapon” On Haiti
    <!-- m -->http://www.prisonplanet.com/chavez-and- ... haiti.html<!-- m -->
    could they make a serious claim like that if it was a lie???

Haiti Earthquake Disaster Little Surprise to Some Seismologists
    <!-- m -->http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... prediction<!-- m -->

13 Reasons To Suspect HAARP Caused Haiti Earthquake
    <!-- m -->http://iamnotarapperispit.com/blog/2010 ... earthquake<!-- m -->
    MJalive999, Thank you for the links. There's lots of material out there to read up on. I had a quick check on the web to see if a reputable outlet "The New Scientist" had any info on HAARP and earthquakes and would you believe it, they didn't. I suppose they would say they only deal in science/facts not conspiracy theories. It was only a quick look so maybe I'm doing them a disservice.
  • <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Very well put together and TRUTHFUL video mjalive999.

Thank you for being a strong soldier for truth and justice.

Now as for the disinformation and mole amongst us, please do not think for one minute that ALL people here are sheeples. Do NOT think for one minute that ALL people can be easily distracted and not see the hidden agenda that you have going on here.

If you think you are as smart as you think you are, then you should of known I was watching you.

You will NOT stop the TRUTH from being told and spread.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Im_convincedmjalive, Go on, tell us who "the mole" is. You know you want to! I'm all ears. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    shhh .. nobody here is "mole" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

peaceg.jpg
    MJalive999, Well, you know who, would have us believe otherwise. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thank you so much for this video. I've spread this video as far as I can and asked others to spread it forward!
  • MJ_BadMJ_Bad Posts: 19
    Very good video. Makes some very good points regarding the reasons for the hoax.

[youtube:1uj7ytpv]

Sorry Im no good at embedding, someone help me out please? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Nice video. Thanks for sharing. It makes alot sence. MJ is always tellin' about disasters..warning us to do something before it is too late. I believe he is alive. I think that is just a hoax..this hoax brought us - MJ fans united more than ever. It is time to make some changes! again..Thanks for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Take a look at this video to learn more about what our goverment is trying to do to us.

Please click on this link.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8<!-- m -->
  • Ola é a primeira vez que estou entrando no forum estou muito curiosa <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

[youtube:2estor7f]

great video.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> the truth!