Mehdi from Morocco

mehdiblanketmehdiblanket Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello
My Name is Mehdi Essaid ,l'm from "Casablanca" Morocco ,26 years old like the "Thriller album" ,l am fan since my childhood thanks to my brother Tarek who inspired me and make me the fan who l am now.

l feel so sad after 25 June ,l do want to do because just to think he is not here it makes life unbearable and dark.

l believe also that my king of pop ,he is still alive ,but l do believe also that he will never come back again.

Comments

• Hey there. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Welcome to the family. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Happy hoaxing. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    x
  • HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SopheleSophele Posts: 32
    hi mehdi! welcome to the family!!!

greetings from germany! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hello from diane in england....xx
  • Welcome from Canada!!!
  • Thank you for your welcome

l start to enjoy in this forum ,it's much better than facebook and twitter.

it all for Michael.
  • Wow the only Moroccan, besides me, who's a believer! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Salaam ou alaikoum!
  • I'm glad you're with us!!Welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi neighbour! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi
    I'm a believer too and from Morocco too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh Morocco <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    hope u like our family.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Miss-Zazi95Miss-Zazi95 Posts: 169
    Wow the only Moroccan, besides me, who's a believer! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Salaam ou alaikoum!
    I'm from Morocco too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hi Mehdi, this is me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Nice to see you here
    4th Moroccan believer
    I'm here since August
  • Wow the only Moroccan, besides me, who's a believer! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Salaam ou alaikoum!
    Nice to see you here
    4th Moroccan believer
    I'm here since August

Are you Moroccan too? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    That's so cool haha
    Wow the only Moroccan, besides me, who's a believer! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Salaam ou alaikoum!
    Nice to see you here
    4th Moroccan believer
    I'm here since August

That's so cool haha
    Yeah !!
    My name is Zineb, i'm from El jadida, and i'm almost 14 yrs old. I speak french too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What about you ??
    You know what i've thought that you could be a moroccan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Salaam ou alaikoum!
    Nice to see you here
    4th Moroccan believer
    I'm here since August

That's so cool haha
    Yeah !!
    My name is Zineb, i'm from El jadida, and i'm almost 14 yrs old. I speak french too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What about you ??
    You know what i've thought that you could be a moroccan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How come you thought I'm from Morocco? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't speak french, I think it's the most ugly language in the world <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry i meant i've NEVER thought
    I have to edit my post
  • Hi zineb and Houda it's nice to see you here.

actualy l am believer since 28 june ,l can't accept that he is dead.
    Which Houda you're talking about ?? u mean dancing_machine ??
  • Sorry i meant i've NEVER thought
    I have to edit my post

Hahaha how come you exclude me being from Morocco <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

@mehdiblanket, I can't accept his 'death' neither, his whole death doesn't make any sense. Everything seems so fake, especially the lack of emotions of his family.

Ps: I'm NOT Houda <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hi i'm from jeddah in saudi arabia
    we are her afamilly caus we love michael
    hi i'm from jeddah in saudi arabia
    we are her afamilly caus we love michael
    Of course we're a BIG family, Michael has all our love and support
    Sorry i meant i've NEVER thought
    I have to edit my post

Hahaha how come you exclude me being from Morocco <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

@mehdiblanket, I can't accept his 'death' neither, his whole death doesn't make any sense. Everything seems so fake, especially the lack of emotions of his family.

Ps: I'm NOT Houda <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hmm ... I think Mehdi meant another person
    As i said before, i've never thought that you could be a Moroccan, cause in fact i've never met any Moroccan believers here on MJHD, anyway, i'm glad to see Moroccan investigating Michael's fake death <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope there will be more
    A friend of mine joined a group on FB saying that Michael being alive, then i asked her, she told that Michael might still be alive she invited me to watch some videos on youtube, but i've already known what was going on but never told her, then unfortunatly, for some reasons i couldn't keep talk to her, i'll try to talk about it next time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> cause i didn't ask her about her opinion hehe
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    A big welcome from downunder, Australia. It's great to see that people from all over the
    world are believing. With love, L.O.V.E xox
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i think its fantastic.....we none of us knew each other before all this.......how lovely to know so many people love micheal..........he will be so happy to see these threads......i am sure he is aware of this forum...............i live near STRATFORD UPON AVON in ENGLAND only 20 minutes away from SHAKESPEARES BIRTHPLACE........if any of you would like some postcard pictures of it , i will be happy to send you some....xxxxxxxthen you can send me one of your town.......love from diane...xxxthis goes for anyone around the world.........
  • Hi Zineb I'm Houda under cover <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm from Fes
    Glad u're here another Moroccan girl who believes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->